Will the white race survive?

Overnight? no. Eventually? yes.

Bullshit. Blacks lived in white led countries in Africa and still did these things they were brought to the U.S. set free and have been given every opportunity and every hand out possible and yet they have done nothing with it..

I know... there are no White thieves or drug dealers, and there are no black upstanding citizens.

I hope your daughter marries outside your race... that would be so ironic.. In Fact, I hope she marries a modern day version of Malcom X and wears a turban. I bet you can't wait to get back to your little redneck militia group.. so don't let me hold you up.

You know what? Much like Radical Muslim Martyrs, when you die, you are going to find yourself in a place that you weren't expecting to be.

That is all I have to say to you... Do not expect another response from me... you now are on my ignore list.

Stupidity is astounding.

Negroes loathe education and lawfulness. Acting like anything more than a rabid babboon is 'acting white' and is not to be tolerated.

The 15-year-old victim, who is black, told cops the altercation began at a nearby Macy's, where some in the group taunted her saying she had "nice things" and acts "white," according to court papers filed Wednesday.
Video shows Seattle security guards 'observe & report' attack, but don't aid brutally beaten girl - New York Daily News

There's a reason successful negroes choose to live among whites and attempt to find a white woman and breed up.

ffcrimefirearmdeathrate.png

All that poverty... where'd they get the money for the gun?

It seems the 'poverty' statistics fail to account for all the money they get from selling crack

I am white... I don't give a shit whether it survives.

I just hope that as the bloodlines mingle... that somehow, some way... Rap gets bred out of the population.

you and me both Steel.....how Blacks (a big portion of them anyway) went from R&B to that crap is one of the mysteries of Mankind that will be discussed a thousand years from now.....

YouTube - ‪Will the White Race Survive?‬‏

I know quite a few anti white racists here so can only imagine the garbage that this thread will attract...but for those of us that are actually concerned if people who look like us years from now will still be around this is a serious thing.

How many White people are there in this country alone? I don't know the exact number, but I know it's over a hundred million. Barring any kind of nuclear conflagration, or an asteroid strike, or the sun going super nova (all of which would also kill people regardless of race), why should any rational person believe that the survival of White people is in doubt?

How many White people are there in this country alone? I don't know the exact number, but I know it's over a hundred million. Barring any kind of nuclear conflagration, or an asteroid strike, or the sun going super nova (all of which would also kill people regardless of race), why should any rational person believe that the survival of White people is in doubt?
In less then 30 years whites will be the minority in America, America will be a third world country

Right. So you are saying if you take a white and moved him into a ghetto black neighborhood he would rob and sell drugs and kill people and if you moved a black into a nice white neighborhood he would stop doing those things? You are full of shit.

Overnight? no. Eventually? yes.

Bullshit. Blacks lived in white led countries in Africa and still did these things they were brought to the U.S. set free and have been given every opportunity and every hand out possible and yet they have done nothing with it..

Hahaha. This is the funniest post I've read in my short time on this board. To answer your question, no the white race will not survive. But you can co-opt another group's culture like you did the Aryans, ie Indians. Maybe you can claim the Nubian culture and start over, I'm sure they have some symbols you can corrupt.

YouTube - ‪Will the White Race Survive?‬‏

I know quite a few anti white racists here so can only imagine the garbage that this thread will attract...but for those of us that are actually concerned if people who look like us years from now will still be around this is a serious thing.

The rate of white's reproducing is getting lower and lower we are not reproducing enough the experts say by 2040 I believe it is now we will be a minority in this country. We are already a minority in Hawaii,Texas,New Mexico,And California.Brazil is not majority non white and France has many communities that are majority non white.

Forum List

Back