Will the white race survive?

I am white... I don't give a shit whether it survives.

I just hope that as the bloodlines mingle... that somehow, some way... Rap gets bred out of the population.

So explaining what I meant is considered whining now? Actually it showed me the real nature of the negro in its animalistic Environment ...

People are just a product of their environment. It doesn't matter what race they are.

Right. So you are saying if you take a white and moved him into a ghetto black neighborhood he would rob and sell drugs and kill people and if you moved a black into a nice white neighborhood he would stop doing those things? You are full of shit.

Overnight? no. Eventually? yes.

Why is it that self-proclaimed liberals believe genetics and breed/race/ecotype can influence behavior except when it comes to negroes?

Remember the libs' 'Pitbulls are genetically evil killing machine' threads?

Anyone who ‘self proclaims’ to be a liberal is an idiot to begin with.

As to the OP – what’s your plan for Caucasoid survival.

People are just a product of their environment. It doesn't matter what race they are.

Right. So you are saying if you take a white and moved him into a ghetto black neighborhood he would rob and sell drugs and kill people and if you moved a black into a nice white neighborhood he would stop doing those things? You are full of shit.

Bullshit. Blacks lived in white led countries in Africa and still did these things they were brought to the U.S. set free and have been given every opportunity and every hand out possible and yet they have done nothing with it..

Why is it that self-proclaimed liberals believe genetics and breed/race/ecotype can influence behavior except when it comes to negroes?

Remember the libs' 'Pitbulls are genetically evil killing machine' threads?

Anyone who ‘self proclaims’ to be a liberal is an idiot to begin with.

As to the OP – what’s your plan for Caucasoid survival.

Have as many children as possible can't replace the white's that are dying off if people won't produce more than 1 or 2 kids.
Educate the white population to this fact that would be a start.

Right. We are all equal....you should put your words to action. Try walking in an all black neighborhood at night see if you get out alive...I have lived in an all black neighborhood and I know what goes on.

I lived in one for 20 years and I was fine.:cool:

Right. We are all equal....you should put your words to action. Try walking in an all black neighborhood at night see if you get out alive...I have lived in an all black neighborhood and I know what goes on.

Been there done that. Didnt have a problem

YouTube - ‪Will the White Race Survive?‬‏

I know quite a few anti white racists here so can only imagine the garbage that this thread will attract...but for those of us that are actually concerned if people who look like us years from now will still be around this is a serious thing.

By the way, being a minority is not that bad. The only thing you will have to deal with that is negative is, when you get a good job, they will say its because of affirmative action....this stigma sucks. Believe me, I know.

Try that in a full fledged biker neighborhood while looking "normal" and see what happens.

So explaining what I meant is considered whining now? Actually it showed me the real nature of the negro in its animalistic Environment ...

Anyone who lives in the real world will know who is the one full of shit here. Maybe you need to get out more.

Did you listen to their music and befriend them aka turn into a wigger?I am guessing yes.
LIstening to rap and having black friends do not make you a "wigger" sir. Every black person I personally know is at least middle class, own their homes and have wonderful family values.

You?

Try that in a full fledged biker neighborhood while looking "normal" and see what happens.

Or some area's in W. Virginia. Or some deep deep southern towns.

Been there done that. Didnt have a problem

I might also add, it helps if you don't hate black people.

Did you listen to their music and befriend them aka turn into a wigger?I am guessing yes.
LIstening to rap and having black friends do not make you a "wigger" sir. Every black person I personally know is at least middle class, own their homes and have wonderful family values.

You?

I am talking about ghetto neighborhoods not blacks who were given a help up by white men and racist policies and actually did something to help themselves.

Bullshit. Blacks lived in white led countries in Africa and still did these things they were brought to the U.S. set free and have been given every opportunity and every hand out possible and yet they have done nothing with it..

I know... there are no White thieves or drug dealers, and there are no black upstanding citizens.

I hope your daughter marries outside your race... that would be so ironic.. In Fact, I hope she marries a modern day version of Malcom X and wears a turban. I bet you can't wait to get back to your little redneck militia group.. so don't let me hold you up.

You know what? Much like Radical Muslim Martyrs, when you die, you are going to find yourself in a place that you weren't expecting to be.

That is all I have to say to you... Do not expect another response from me... you now are on my ignore list.

Or some area's in W. Virginia. Or some deep deep southern towns.

I love West Virginia very pretty and white state.

Exactly. There's plenty of white trash out there, and plenty of black people who've contributed a lot (positively) to society. Colin Powell off the top of my head may be the most popular "political" figure in the nation, and I doubt he ever went around breaking into houses, or selling drugs.

I grew up in a upper-middle white neighborhood-where everybody was stuck up, and only a few would even wave to you when you'd pass on the street. The black family a few doors down, were the nicest people in the neighborhood-and it wasn't really that close.

It's all about how we're raised-and the environment is a huge factor and influence on us. It's more poverty vs affluence that dictates these behaviors-and not skin color.

Forum List

Back