Will the white race survive?

Right. We are all equal....you should put your words to action. Try walking in an all black neighborhood at night see if you get out alive...I have lived in an all black neighborhood and I know what goes on.

So did I.

And?

And I was attacked weekly for being white harassed at school and on the school bus my stuff was stolen including my playstation and my fathers car.I had to take to carrying a weapon to insure my safety.

You never lived in a black neighborhood you lying piece of shit.:lol:

So, America can only be great if White people are in the majority?
If Mexico was majority white, Mexico would be as great as America.

Your assuming all countries with a white majority have a high quality of life, have you ever been to Albania? the Ukraine? Tazikstan? those people are white and those countries are shit holes.

Oops. Not to mention, Greece is in a free fall.

If Mexico was majority white, Mexico would be as great as America.

Your assuming all countries with a white majority have a high quality of life, have you ever been to Albania? the Ukraine? Tazikstan? those people are white and those countries are shit holes.

Oops. Not to mention, Greece is in a free fall.

Greece is a nice country however they are definently going through some problems right now.

Even the worst white country is far better then the best black country.

Even the worst white country is far better then the best black country.

I don't know if thats true, we would have to list the 2 countries and compare, have you been to Eastern Europe Tank? most of those countries are shit holes and prostitution and crime are rampant.

No, the white race will not survive. Some of the white race may survive, but they will have to move underground, aka THX1138. White people continue to create to many enemies on the surface of the Earth
and will be targeted for extermination at some point in the future.

Aren't you fuckers listening? The mean black people stole his fucking playstation!!!! Does that mean nothing to you guys? How can you be so heartless? Of course he is a racist. THEY STOLE THE BOY'S PLAYSTATION!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6AXKDnqLqc&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Monkey Steals SunGlases‬‏[/ame]

Inbreeding make a race of people all look the same, like black people.

Forum List

Back