Will the US supply Ukraine with strategic missiles?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Up to this point, Ukraine did not have medium and long-range missiles, but now there are signs that everything will change. The Russian Federation is actively preparing for missile attacks, protecting important infrastructure from missile attacks.

Is there any official information about this? What kind of missiles will they be?

I think that these will be PrSM (more than 500 km), Ukrainians should have a lot of Himars installations, and they are compatible with these missiles. How do you think?

Up to this point, Ukraine did not have medium and long-range missiles, but now there are signs that everything will change. The Russian Federation is actively preparing for missile attacks, protecting important infrastructure from missile attacks.

Is there any official information about this? What kind of missiles will they be?

I think that these will be PrSM (more than 500 km), Ukrainians should have a lot of Himars installations, and they are compatible with these missiles. How do you think?

I think you'd better surrender already and rename your country to "Ukerussia."

• Banned
I think you'd better surrender already and rename your country to "Ukerussia."
According to my plan, this should be the revival of Huzaria, together with Ukraine and the Volga region. Historically, all these lands are Polish, and the Polish Hussars (Khazars) intend to return it.

What makes you think that Ukraine doesn't have their own medium/long range missiles? e.g. Sapsan, Grom, Grim, Grim-2, and Hrim-2

Gr.png

The difference is that those from NATO - especially the USA are for FREE - therefore the UAF doesn't need to think about what is a strategic target, or a target that is worth a US$ 150,000 GMLRS missile or a US$ 600,000 to 1,000,000 ATACMS Block I or II missile.

Biden and the other warmongers in D.C. (both sides of the aisle) seem hellbent on creating WWIII. I wouldn't be surprised if Beijing Biden supplied Ukraine with nuclear weapons. I put nothing beyond that Traitor in Chief.

• Banned
Biden and the other warmongers in D.C. (both sides of the aisle) seem hellbent on creating WWIII. I wouldn't be surprised if Beijing Biden supplied Ukraine with nuclear weapons. I put nothing beyond that Traitor in Chief.
we are not talking about nuclear weapons, but about ballistic missiles with a range of about 500 km, sufficient to shell the territory of the Russian Federation.

I expressed myself inaccurately.

we are not talking about nuclear weapons, but about ballistic missiles with a range of about 500 km, sufficient to shell the territory of the Russian Federation.

I expressed myself inaccurately.
I realize what you said. What I said was that I wouldn't be surprised if Biden supplied Ukraine with nuclear weapons (at some point).

Biden's war.

Ballistic missiles are too costly, and some of the drones the Ukes are using have a maximum range of 850 km.

Ballistic missiles are too costly, and some of the drones the Ukes are using have a maximum range of 850 km.
Now concrete walls are being built in the Russian Federation. Against drones, only protective grilles and boxes were used. Concrete barriers can only be against ballistic missiles.

Now concrete walls are being built in the Russian Federation. Against drones, only protective grilles and boxes were used. Concrete barriers can only be against ballistic missiles.

Sure, to protect the military infrastructure, but what about civilians? Nothing causes countries to lose wars faster than fighting against an enemy who has no compunction against attacking civilians.

That's why the US hasn't had as much luck winning wars after WW2, we've become too politically-correct and sensitive. We used to think nothing about incinerating whole cities like Dresden or Hiroshima. We seem to have forgotten that the only way to end a war is to make the enemy not want to fight anymore.

Sure, to protect the military infrastructure, but what about civilians?
Civilian infrastructure such as large energy facilities, key manufacturing facilities, important transportation hubs, and so on.
Military facilities are also protected by air defense systems.

That's why the US hasn't had as much luck winning wars after the WW2
The Vietnam War was thwarted by hippies and European swindlers. The rebel wars supported by Reagan have all been won.
Bush's wars against the Axis of Evil have been won.
The Cold War has been won.

The United States did not lose the war, they left because of betrayal.

The Vietnam War was thwarted by hippies and European swindlers. The rebel wars supported by Reagan have all been won.
Bush's wars against the Axis of Evil have been won.
The Cold War has been won.

The United States did not lose the war, they left because of betrayal.

The American media had a big part in the collapse of support for the Vietnam War. It was pretty much over when Walter Cronkite announced that he believed the war to be unwinnable.

The American media had a big part in the collapse of support for the Vietnam War. It was pretty much over when Walter Cronkite announced that he believed the war to be unwinnable.
Yes, that's why Nixon directly called the media the enemy of America.

Sure, to protect the military infrastructure, but what about civilians? Nothing causes countries to lose wars faster than fighting against an enemy who has no compunction against attacking civilians.

That's why the US hasn't had as much luck winning wars after WW2, we've become too politically-correct and sensitive. We used to think nothing about incinerating whole cities like Dresden or Hiroshima. We seem to have forgotten that the only way to end a war is to make the enemy not want to fight anymore.
Try telling people in Hanoi and Laos after your terror bombing.

Forum List

Back