Will The Real Author Of The Mueller Report Please Stand Up!

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
Well folks we learned a few things yesterday if we watched the Jerry Nadler/Adam Schiff, quasi Impeachment hearings. We learned that the “Mueller” report is more fake news & was only signed by Robert Mueller, it’s author is very, very highly suspicions as being Andrew Weissmann, the Democrat’s rabid mad junkyard dog lead assassin, charged with extinguishing the life’s blood out of the Trump presidency.

We learned according to Bob Mueller that his sole “purview” was simply find a Donald Trump crime & had zero to do with Russian meddling in the 2016 election. No investigating of the Democrat’s/Clinton campaign, Fusion GPS or the Hillary Clinton phony Russian dossier. That all was out of the “Mueller Purview.”

We learned that the reason Robert Mueller’s investigating team was staffed by 12 radical Trump hating, rabid mad junkyard dog democrats out of its total of 15 was because Bobby himself was mostly detached from the investigation and most likely Andrew Weissmann, or one of the other hired Trump assassins was running the show.

We learned that Nadler & Schiff are without any compassion for the mentally demented and their sole purpose in calling Mueller to testify was to exploit his once stellar reputation as being a Vietnam vet, purple heart wining Marine & swamp “straight shooter.” They totally ignored that the old boy is sick between the ears and should have never been chosen to lead a Special Counsel investigation, let alone testify before a gang of totally partisan mud slinger congress critters.

We learned that Robert Mueller belongs on a dock on a river or ocean someplace with a fishing pole in his hand teaching his 7 year old grandson, (if he has one), how to fish.

We learned that yesterday’s congressional circus was a bleeping disgrace & a sad, sad display of anything closely related to justice.

WHO WROTE THE MUELLER REPORT? BECAUSE I DON'T THINK IT WAS ROBERT MUELLER | OPINION
Who wrote the Mueller report? Because I don't think it was Robert Mueller | Opinion

The biggest conclusion I reached after watching Robert Mueller in front of Congress was that he clearly did not have a detailed knowledge of the report issued in his name. He failed to answer nearly 200 questions. He frequently was not familiar with citations from his own report. On several key points, he contradicted his own report and his own letters to Attorney General William Barr

• Banned
Now it is crystal clear why Mueller said he would not comment. Its because he never wrote the report and does not know the details. He was a figurehead, used to give the illusion of credibility to a political hitjob document created by swamp hacks.

Out of 19 lawyers on the case, it stands to reason that just by random chance and mean distribution, statistically speaking, it seems unlikely that aall 19 hate Trump.

The lead investigator and author of the report, Weissman is a straight up huge supporter of HIllary Clinton’s, having attended her Election Day gathering.

Utter and complete conflict of interest. Absolute Nazi fascist type shit.

Well folks we learned a few things yesterday if we watched the Jerry Nadler/Adam Schiff, quasi Impeachment hearings. We learned that the “Mueller” report is more fake news & was only signed by Robert Mueller, it’s author is very, very highly suspicions as being Andrew Weissmann, the Democrat’s rabid mad junkyard dog lead assassin, charged with extinguishing the life’s blood out of the Trump presidency.

We learned according to Bob Mueller that his sole “purview” was simply find a Donald Trump crime & had zero to do with Russian meddling in the 2016 election. No investigating of the Democrat’s/Clinton campaign, Fusion GPS or the Hillary Clinton phony Russian dossier. That all was out of the “Mueller Purview.”

We learned that the reason Robert Mueller’s investigating team was staffed by 12 radical Trump hating, rabid mad junkyard dog democrats out of its total of 15 was because Bobby himself was mostly detached from the investigation and most likely Andrew Weissmann, or one of the other hired Trump assassins was running the show.

We learned that Nadler & Schiff are without any compassion for the mentally demented and their sole purpose in calling Mueller to testify was to exploit his once stellar reputation as being a Vietnam vet, purple heart wining Marine & swamp “straight shooter.” They totally ignored that the old boy is sick between the ears and should have never been chosen to lead a Special Counsel investigation, let alone testify before a gang of totally partisan mud slinger congress critters.

We learned that Robert Mueller belongs on a dock on a river or ocean someplace with a fishing pole in his hand teaching his 7 year old grandson, (if he has one), how to fish.

We learned that yesterday’s congressional circus was a bleeping disgrace & a sad, sad display of anything closely related to justice.

WHO WROTE THE MUELLER REPORT? BECAUSE I DON'T THINK IT WAS ROBERT MUELLER | OPINION
Who wrote the Mueller report? Because I don't think it was Robert Mueller | Opinion

The biggest conclusion I reached after watching Robert Mueller in front of Congress was that he clearly did not have a detailed knowledge of the report issued in his name. He failed to answer nearly 200 questions. He frequently was not familiar with citations from his own report. On several key points, he contradicted his own report and his own letters to Attorney General William Barr

Gingrich opinion is shit, he was have an affair with his little aide from 93 on. Scum.

the Starr report was not wrote by Starr either , and he spent 4 years investigation the Clintons, then BIll couldn't contain himself when Monica was a plant and they knew Clintons weakness, and Clinton fell for it, Starr delivered his report to Congress, yep.

453 pages of a nasty novel. No wonder the people were interested in it. All about Lewinsky and how he obstructed justice so his family would not find out. Highly sexual, got into all the juicy parts.

After two days of debate, on September 11, the House voted 363–63 to release the report to the public.[4] When the report, a 453-page document summarizing the evidence against the president,[2] was uploaded to the internet, it became a sensation, with 20 million people (12% of adult Americans) accessing the document at least once. "It's probably the single highest number of people who have ever used the computer to access a single document," David Webber of the Frank Luntz polling company told CNN.[5]

And you have a problem with Mueller's report. Really.

Out of 19 lawyers on the case, it stands to reason that just by random chance and mean distribution, statistically speaking, it seems unlikely that aall 19 hate Trump.

The lead investigator and author of the report, Weissman is a straight up huge supporter of HIllary Clinton’s, having attended her Election Day gathering.

Yes I know, they should of put all tramp lovers on his team.

Now it is crystal clear why Mueller said he would not comment. Its because he never wrote the report and does not know the details. He was a figurehead, used to give the illusion of credibility to a political hitjob document created by swamp hacks.

Did you hear that on talk radio, I heard the same thing when listening to Steve Gruber, I guess its going around all kinds of conservative sites by now.

Derp. Are you stupid or are you being disingenuous?

Gingrich opinion is shit, he was have an affair with his little aide from 93 on. Scum.

the Starr report was not wrote by Starr either , and he spent 4 years investigation the Clintons, then BIll couldn't contain himself when Monica was a plant and they knew Clintons weakness, and Clinton fell for it, Starr delivered his report to Congress, yep.

453 pages of a nasty novel. No wonder the people were interested in it. All about Lewinsky and how he obstructed justice so his family would not find out.

After two days of debate, on September 11, the House voted 363–63 to release the report to the public.[4] When the report, a 453-page document summarizing the evidence against the president,[2] was uploaded to the internet, it became a sensation, with 20 million people (12% of adult Americans) accessing the document at least once. "It's probably the single highest number of people who have ever used the computer to access a single document," David Webber of the Frank Luntz polling company told CNN.[5]

Different time, different laws covering the investigation. Totally different.

Has your bed-wetting started again??

453 pages of a nasty novel. No wonder the people were interested in it. All about Lewinsky and how he obstructed justice so his family would not find out.

Different time, different laws covering the investigation. Totally different.

Has your bed-wetting started again??

Talk about overreach: How well you people forget.

Also, it is unclear whether Starr had the legal authority to ask Clinton questions about his sexual relationship with Lewinsky, as the OIC was convened solely to investigate Whitewater and Paula Jones' claim that Clinton sexually assaulted her. Questioning about a sexual relationship void of assault appears to be both irrelevant under the Federal Rules of Evidence (FRE) as a whole and under Rule 413, which allows questioning about separate allegations of sexual assault (which was never asserted about Lewinsky's relationship with Clinton).[12]

No. I imagine if they were all republicans they would be bad now like Mueller, bad republicans, like Comey a republican put in by Bush Sr.

You guys are never happy. Now you are all worried about the debt.

No. I imagine if they were all republicans they would be bad now like Mueller, bad republicans, like Comey a republican put in by Bush Sr.

You guys are never happy. Now you are all worried about the debt.

If they were all Republicans I would say it’s a very odd statistical anomaly and it sounds like the deck is stacked.

I deal in facts, not twat emotions.

McCain was also a Republican....did he favor Trump?

Derp derp derp

453 pages of a nasty novel. No wonder the people were interested in it. All about Lewinsky and how he obstructed justice so his family would not find out. Highly sexual, got into all the juicy parts.

Wow, where did you learn the English language?

he was have an affair with his little aide from 93 on.
AND
the Starr report was not wrote by Starr either

Out of 19 lawyers on the case, it stands to reason that just by random chance and mean distribution, statistically speaking, it seems unlikely that aall 19 hate Trump.......

I disagree.

You disagree with statistics and the math behind it?

To get 19 lawyers who all are liberals is like winning the powerball, unless the deck is stacked
So many swamp dwellers hate Trump that it would not surprise me if all of them were Trump haters. Thats what I meant.

"....I believe there was no Mueller report. There was a report signed by Mueller, but it was really someone else's work."

Forum List

Back