Will the Patriots have a let down against the Bears?

:eusa_think:

I've been sleeping on the Bears this year. Every week I'm thinking, okay this is when they're going to fall apart... they're built on sand... blah blah.

I've been thinking that shit for like 10 weeks now. It will be a close game and I think the Patriots will have some late game80yd drives against a tired Bears defense ftw.

Chicago will put up more resistance than the Jets, take that to the bank.

It wouldn't surprise me if they did.

But I still wouldn't bet against them either.

Its not like the bears haven't done it to us before ;)

berry+the+bears+super+bowl+shirt+1986+mwt1070+1.JPG

Bears need turnovers and special teams scores. They ain't going to get any. The pats know how to handle Jay Cutler

If the Pats lose to the Bears, it won't be because of a let down, but rather because the Bears defense was too powerful.

However, I'm confident that Belichick will come up with the appropriate game plan to match the Bears defense. That's what a good coach does.

On the otherhand, a bad coach like Norv Turner would keep with his same gameplan and end up losing badly.

:eusa_think:

I've been sleeping on the Bears this year. Every week I'm thinking, okay this is when they're going to fall apart... they're built on sand... blah blah.

I've been thinking that shit for like 10 weeks now. It will be a close game and I think the Patriots will have some late game80yd drives against a tired Bears defense ftw.

Chicago will put up more resistance than the Jets, take that to the bank.
I think your reluctance to accept them probably has a little something to do with an enormously shitty quarterback by the name of Jay Cutler.

If the Pats lose to the Bears, it won't be because of a let down, but rather because the Bears defense was too powerful.

However, I'm confident that Belichick will come up with the appropriate game plan to match the Bears defense. That's what a good coach does.

On the otherhand, a bad coach like Norv Turner would keep with his same gameplan and end up losing badly.

We're looking to rent out Andy Reid for a small fee. Let me know if you're interested.

We're looking to rent out Andy Reid for a small fee. Let me know if you're interested.

Reid is the best coach the Eagles have ever had....don't be too ready to give him away

Reid is the best coach the Eagles have ever had....don't be too ready to give him away

Yeah I've been just ecstatic about all the 11th hour let downs in the playoffs and super bowl over the last 10 years.

He knows how to get it done :rolleyes:

Yeah I've been just ecstatic about all the 11th hour let downs in the playoffs and super bowl over the last 10 years.

Can you name a more successful Eagles coach?

How many losing seasons has he had?

Every fucking season they haven't won a super bowl this past decade was a losing season.

I'm not sure how you can justify losing a Super Bowl, 5 NFC championships, various different earlier round playoff losses, and a few seasons with a losing record.

At what point do you realize that the coach takes the blame? Donovan was really the only other constant. Otherwise, there's been several different rosters during these last 10 years, so it's hard to say it's just personnel.

I've had this argument with people enough. The bottom line is Andy Reid's time has come and gone.

Every fucking season they haven't won a super bowl this past decade was a losing season.

I'm not sure how you can justify losing a Super Bowl, 5 NFC championships, various different earlier round playoff losses, and a few seasons with a losing record.

At what point do you realize that the coach takes the blame? Donovan was really the only other constant. Otherwise, there's been several different rosters during these last 10 years, so it's hard to say it's just personnel.

I've had this argument with people enough. The bottom line is Andy Reid's time has come and gone.

I see you can't name a more successful Eagles coach. How many playoff games did Buddy Ryan win? How many NFC championships did the Eagles win before Andy Reid?

I'm a Giants fan, I have watched the Eagles play for 40 years. This is the best the franchise has ever done

Be careful what you wish for...it will be a long time before the Eagles have a coach as good as Andy Reid

I see you can't name a more successful Eagles coach. How many playoff games did Buddy Ryan win? How many NFC championships did the Eagles win before Andy Reid?

I'm a Giants fan, I have watched the Eagles play for 40 years. This is the best the franchise has ever done

Be careful what you wish for...it will be a long time before the Eagles have a coach as good as Andy Reid

I see your point, but...... bud grant was a great coach too, but when you look at past SB winners........:eusa_eh: the vikes don't make the cut. see my point?

Forum List

Back