Will the next Democrat President's impeachment start on day one?

The impeachment is mostly a product of left wing media pressure. Republicans don't enjoy the same relationship with the media.

No. You have to engage in impeachable conduct first. If Trump wasn’t a criminal he wouldn’t be impeached today.

Exactly. And, that is also why Pelosi didn't call for impeachment after the Mueller report was finished. There was no way to prove intent.

However..................on this, not only do they have proof that Trump was using his office for personal benefit, but we also have lots of examples of him trying to obstruct Congress.

Bullshit, the Dems have no proof whatsoever of anything. And I don't see any difference between what Trump has been doing with Congress than what Obama was doing when he was in the WH. Executive Privilege; they all use it.

I certainly believe so. I also see AG Barr or whomever is AG in 2023 weaponizing the DOJ in advance of the 2024 presidential elections, to determine whether or not the Democratic presidential candidates are fit for office.

Remember when Harry Reid triggered the "Nuclear option" to change the Senate Rules in 2011?

Reid triggers ‘nuclear option’ to change Senate rules, end repeat filibusters
Then remember how the Affordable Care Act was lied about, and then forced through without a single Republican voting for it?

How Obamacare Became Law - Brian Sussman

Then remember how the Democrats started their impeachment of President Trump from day one?

Dems Have Been Impeaching President Trump Since Day One | RealClearPolitics

It's pretty obvious that the rules of American politics have been permanently altered. Given their past history of completely disregarding the set rules, I'm guessing whatever Democrat happens to win the next Presidential election, whether it be 2024, or 2028, is going to have a serious problem from day one.

Frankly, I don't think the GOP can get away with the crap that the Dems did against Trump, cuz the Repubs don't have the MSM, Hollywood, and Academia on their side. Plus up until recently they had a bunch of activist judges too. I believe the results of the 2018 election when the GOP lost their majority in the House hopefully taught them a lesson: tend to OUR business, not yours. I sincerely hope the Dems in the House suffer the same results in 2020; it remains to be seen whether either side takes that lesson to heart.

Added: when the Repubs impeached Clinton in 1998, they lost seats in the House. Many people think that impeachment wasn't deserved, and thought the GOP was playing politics too much. I think there's a whole lot of people right now who are thinking the same thing today about the Dems. I think if election was today, I think they'd get their asses kicked.
Black stuff rising from our WH IF we let this AH trump, in the face of these charges ,get away we will never have a president who can be impeached The evidence is damning

as long as Trump is president, America will always be in disarray

that's exactly what the Chinese and Russians and Iranians and North Koreans want, my friends

NO MORE DISARRAY, LET'S GO A DIFFERENT WAY! NO MORE DISARRAY, LET'S GO A DIFFERENT WAY! NO MORE DISARRAY, LET'S GO A DIFFERENT WAY!

Recall the meeting the eve of Obama's inauguration when the opposing party pledged to cockblock his entire presidency?

No kidding, was there an Obama impeachment? Dumbass.

that's exactly what the Chinese and Russians and Iranians and North Koreans want, my friends

NO MORE DISARRAY, LET'S GO A DIFFERENT WAY! NO MORE DISARRAY, LET'S GO A DIFFERENT WAY! NO MORE DISARRAY, LET'S GO A DIFFERENT WAY!

Would you rather have a Democrat President would be a good subservient lackey to the Chinese, Russians, Iranians, and North Koreans?

Be careful what you ask for, my friend.

Would you rather have a Democrat President would be a good subservient lackey to the Chinese, Russians, Iranians, and North Koreans?

i thank the gentleman for his remarks and i yield the balance of my time to Chairman Schiff!

Oh, you mean like Obama?

Democrats hate it when you use the precedent they set against them. It's not FAAAAAAAAIR!!
The precedent is now that it’s totally normal to demand other countries open bullshit investigations into your political opponents.

Recall the meeting the eve of Obama's inauguration when the opposing party pledged to cockblock his entire presidency?

If there was a cause ,even the slightest one Republican traitors would have been all over it like white on rice

Wow, there were many...dumbass.
LOL you jerk you think your ah's wouldn't have jumped at the chance ??? You must truly be mentally deficient

Democrats hate it when you use the precedent they set against them. It's not FAAAAAAAAIR!!
The precedent is now that it’s totally normal to demand other countries open bullshit investigations into your political opponents.
No, the precedent is investigating your countryman's crimes is an impeachable offense.
Trump isn’t investigating anything. Don’t be absurd.

I certainly believe so. I also see AG Barr or whomever is AG in 2023 weaponizing the DOJ in advance of the 2024 presidential elections, to determine whether or not the Democratic presidential candidates are fit for office.

Remember when Harry Reid triggered the "Nuclear option" to change the Senate Rules in 2011?

Then remember how the Affordable Care Act was lied about, and then forced through without a single Republican voting for it?

Then remember how the Democrats started their impeachment of President Trump from day one?

It's pretty obvious that the rules of American politics have been permanently altered. Given their past history of completely disregarding the set rules, I'm guessing whatever Democrat happens to win the next Presidential election, whether it be 2024, or 2028, is going to have a serious problem from day one.
Of course. Just another way for CRCs to show us that they never really "got" the idea of Rule of Law.

I already Trademarked Impeach 46, suckers!

If there was a cause ,even the slightest one Republican traitors would have been all over it like white on rice

Obama committed 25 impeachable offenses. You don't think the party that set the black man free was seriously going to impeach that shithead, do you?

1.Obama’s Iran nuke deal
2.Obama knew about Hillary’s private email server
3.Obama IRS targets conservatives
4.Obama’s DOJ spied on AP reporters
5.Obamacare & Obama’s false promises
6.Illegal-alien amnesty by executive order
7.Benghazi-gate
8.Operation Fast & Furious
9.5 Taliban leaders for Bergdahl
10.Extortion 17
11.‘Recess ‘ appointments – when Senate was in session
12.Appointment of ‘czars’ without Senate approval
13.Suing Arizona for enforcing federal law
14.Refusal to defend Defense of Marriage Act
15.Illegally conducting war against Libya
16.NSA: Spying on Americans
17.Muslim Brotherhood ties
18.Miriam Carey
19.Birth certificate
20.Executive orders
21.Solyndra and the lost $535 million
22.Egypt
23.Cap & Trade: When in doubt, bypass Congress
24.Refusal to prosecute New Black Panthers
25.Obama’s U.S. citizen ‘hit list’

Here is a Full LIST OF EVERY SINGLE TIME OBAMA COMMITTED An IMPEACHABLE OFFENSE That Was Covered Up By DEMS And MEDIA! – Right Journalism

I Caught you and Bodeca investigating each other’s hairy bung holes, so that’s something.
Just not the kind of Investigation this country needs.

No, the precedent is investigating your countryman's crimes is an impeachable offense.

You really haven't been paying attention, have you?

Forum List

Back