Will the new gun law be a start to keep guns away from mentally unstable people?

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
4 years ago I did a well check up and walked into a murder suicide of my neighbors of 18 years, found both dead.

Why shouldn't we have a plan to keep guns out of the wrong hands?

I have a concern though, usually when a person is set on suicide / murder suicide they are calm and many show no signs of mental illness, although behind closed doors he was a crazy and abusive. At least this is what happened in my neighbors case.

The mother (my friend) has been fighting for stricter gun laws ever since.

The Daous' affluent lifestyle with multiple homes, luxury cars and two popular, beautiful and successful children may have seemed storybook to outsiders. But court records obtained by this newspaper and interviews with investigators now reveal the shocking July 27 murder-suicide was the final explosion of violence after a long series of domestic abuse and threats. The most chilling premonition came from a restraining order obtained by Ed Daou's wife just three weeks before his final fatal act.

Court records: Los Gatos developer threatened last year to kill son, self

Whoever wants a gun and cannot buy one legally will just buy them illegally.

Anyone intent on murder will use any weapon they can. Axes and baseball bats are useful substitutes.

Anyone intent on murder will use any weapon they can. Axes and baseball bats are useful substitutes.

He had money and could find a gun yes, but using a knife ect. would have given the boy a chance to fight back.

Not true . Righties act like getting an
Illegal gun so easy . It is not .

Go Trump , Go Cruz !! Get rid of mrobamas gun law monstrosities !!

In that case, no need for laws.

and Obamacare , another monstrosity . And due to Obamacare Doctors no longer need to honor patient confidentiality . They can decide that a patient is crazy or a danger because the patient IS crazy and they turn the patient / gun owner to authorities . Obamacare mandate is bad enough but this further doctor squealing is even worse . What if the doctor just doesn't like guns or gun owners Eaglewings ??

4 years ago I did a well check up and walked into a murder suicide of my neighbors of 18 years, found both dead.

Why shouldn't we have a plan to keep guns out of the wrong hands?

I have a concern though, usually when a person is set on suicide / murder suicide they are calm and many show no signs of mental illness, although behind closed doors he was a crazy and abusive. At least this is what happened in my neighbors case.

The mother (my friend) has been fighting for stricter gun laws ever since.

The Daous' affluent lifestyle with multiple homes, luxury cars and two popular, beautiful and successful children may have seemed storybook to outsiders. But court records obtained by this newspaper and interviews with investigators now reveal the shocking July 27 murder-suicide was the final explosion of violence after a long series of domestic abuse and threats. The most chilling premonition came from a restraining order obtained by Ed Daou's wife just three weeks before his final fatal act.

Court records: Los Gatos developer threatened last year to kill son, self

How do you identify the mentally unstable...without examining every person in the country?

don't even need a gun , a knife axe or rope , just go to the forest to kill yourself . ---https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FDSdg09df8 ---

But the problem is the cowards murder others for revenge... Ummmm I wonder which one can kill hundreds of people.

images
upload_2016-1-5_11-6-48.jpeg

don't even need a gun , a knife axe or rope , just go to the forest to kill yourself . ---https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FDSdg09df8 ---

But the problem is the cowards murder others for revenge... Ummmm I wonder which one can kill hundreds of people.

images
View attachment 58895
as already said murder will continue by more inefficient means and that's all that will happen . See Israel with 'pali' running around and stabbing people with knives . See Israel and see 'pali' running people down with cars Eaglewings .

It's about disarming the pupulace completely. It's a plan folks. The NWO Global Elites want it. The Gun-Grabbers aren't going away. Every single Gun Owner compromise is met with more shrill Gun-Grabber demands. Americans better start fighting for their rights. Time's running out.

No this is a joke and everyone knows it -- and it may well turn out to be counter-productive politically for the Democrats. If the Republicans win the White House in 2016 this like so much else he has done will be undone very quickly.

course , the guns won't disappear , a couple hundred million already processed by GOOD Americans and a possible Trump or Cruz moving upwards in the next election Eaglewings .

and Obamacare , another monstrosity . And due to Obamacare Doctors no longer need to honor patient confidentiality . They can decide that a patient is crazy or a danger because the patient IS crazy and they turn the patient / gun owner to authorities . Obamacare mandate is bad enough but this further doctor squealing is even worse . What if the doctor just doesn't like guns or gun owners Eaglewings ??

It is already been a law for years to report someone who can harm themselves or others ... Every professional has had to sign a Law and Ethics agreement before practicing.

There are plenty of people with mental illness who wouldn't harm a fly. There are people who own six guns or more and have anger control issues. Which one should we fear?

How do you identify the mentally unstable...without examining every person in the country?

I agree, I was out watering and heard Ed ( the dad who killed his son} he sounded just fine and showed no indication or signs that he was about to do such a horrible thing. He sounded calm for a man who's wife just left him.

Forum List

Back