Will the GOP fall into the same stupid rabbit hole the DEMs did?

The GOP has never brought anything but destruction to america.

Your logic is like saying you keep putting a fork into a light socket and get zapped over and over, but "this time I'm not going to get zapped" :cuckoo:

Well if you feel as we do that the Dems and Obama are destroying this country. Then Giving Obama 4 more years is akin to the same damn thing.

Zap Zap

Obama saved the nation from complete disaster caused by W and the GOP. Anyone that thinks Obama is destroying the country is a brainwashed fool.

Partisan Hack alert. Anyone who thinks our problems were caused by W and the GOP is a partisan hack fool. Our problems are the Fault of 40 Plus years of bad Policy, Put into place and supported by both sides of the isle.

It is people like you who believe everything their side does is good, and the other side is responsible for all evil. That are the problem. You are why we don't get Compromise we get flawed legislation supported by one side and opposed by the other.

There can be no middle ground when fools think like you.

I agree. Election finance reform should be a priority over a senseless attempt to kill Obamacrae.
Sure. It'd be great to go back and try to reverse the very good decision of Citizens United.

Better still, let's ban ALL money from politics! Oh wait... that's unconstitutional too.

We should amend the constitution. The money corrupts, period. I don't care which side of the isle you're on. And it will only get worse.

Elections will be less and less about the issues or what a candidate stands for and more and more about who can make up the most twisted version of someone's past. Were seeing the foundation set for this right now.

I agree and the dems tried to stop it, and as expected the GOP wants to make sure their crony funds keep flowing.

I agree. Election finance reform should be a priority over a senseless attempt to kill Obamacrae.
Sure. It'd be great to go back and try to reverse the very good decision of Citizens United.

Better still, let's ban ALL money from politics! Oh wait... that's unconstitutional too.

We should amend the constitution. The money corrupts, period. I don't care which side of the isle you're on. And it will only get worse.

Elections will be less and less about the issues or what a candidate stands for and more and more about who can make up the most twisted version of someone's past. Were seeing the foundation set for this right now.
Can't. You control money, you control people. That's a fundamental fact. That's why liberals love taxes so much. They control people through the tax code and why they fight so hard to protect their social engineering projects through it.

After wasting nearly 2 years on nothing but Obamacare in 09 & 10 will the GOP do the same damn thing starting this fall or even this summer?

Our system needs work, yes. But are we going to yet again play the polarizing game of focusing on one issue to damage the other party and thus ending up right back where we started?

Will the GOP be smarter than their predecessors and not blow all their energy on one god damn issue? If they gain power and put most of their time and energy into repealing O'care with no other economy and job saving plans they will sink their own ship before it even leaves the port.

Priorities IF they gain control should be something like this:

Economic deregulation - which ruined our economy
Legislation to promote job expansion - Republicans said we can't afford it.
Balance our trade laws - Uh, what ever that means
End the wars - GOP Moneymakers - never happen under Republicana
Repeal most of Obamacare and replace with necessary legislation - WTF does that mean?
Cut wasteful spending programs - Name them
Enact a budget and follow it - Republicans lied about two wars and the drugs for votes bill.
Shrink govt agencies - while enacting all this new "legislation"?:cuckoo:
Immigration reform (no more bandaids) - So give us a few "ideas".

Then we the people should demand the following:

Term limits
Govt salary caps (especially congressional)
Election finance reform (all this money corrupts)

You ever notice when Republicans offer policy advice it has about the same substance as "cotton candy"? They might was well just say, "Make better" and "do gooder".

The GOP has never brought anything but destruction to america.

Your logic is like saying you keep putting a fork into a light socket and get zapped over and over, but "this time I'm not going to get zapped" :cuckoo:

Well if you feel as we do that the Dems and Obama are destroying this country. Then Giving Obama 4 more years is akin to the same damn thing.

Zap Zap

Obama saved the nation from complete disaster caused by W and the GOP. Anyone that thinks Obama is destroying the country is a brainwashed fool.
Stay-Away-From-Taco-Bells-New-Menu.jpg

BUUUUUULLLL SHIIIIIIIIIIIIITTT!!!!!

After wasting nearly 2 years on nothing but Obamacare in 09 & 10 will the GOP do the same damn thing starting this fall or even this summer?

Our system needs work, yes. But are we going to yet again play the polarizing game of focusing on one issue to damage the other party and thus ending up right back where we started?

Will the GOP be smarter than their predecessors and not blow all their energy on one god damn issue? If they gain power and put most of their time and energy into repealing O'care with no other economy and job saving plans they will sink their own ship before it even leaves the port.

Repeal most of Obamacare and replace with necessary legislation - WTF does that mean?
Enact a budget and follow it - Republicans lied about two wars and the drugs for votes bill.

Term limits

You ever notice when Republicans offer policy advice it has about the same substance as "cotton candy"? They might was well just say, "Make better" and "do gooder".

Yes and Obama and the Dems are just for of Substance.

Shut the fuck up man, You have no Credibility on this subject. You supported the Hope and change president. Talk about cotton Candy.

Term limits

I'm not the elected dumbass. I'm the represented. It's not my job to create or design the laws and regulations for this country. It IS the job of those elected to LISTEN to us and represent our needs to the best of their abilities.

Zap Zap

Nice pic, it's interesting to see what the GOP trolls bathe in.

Zap Zap

He is a Hopeless partisan Hack. I acknowledge Bushes Role in our Problems. He thinks it was caused wholly and only by W and the GOP, and he calls us Brainwashed.

Dude must not be old enough to know what's been going on for over 40 years and what led to our problems. If he was he would know our Problems can not be pinned on any one president or Party.

Nice pic, it's interesting to see what the GOP trolls bathe in.
Obama amplified every economic mistake (TARP for the biggest example) that W ever made in the last 2 years of his presidency. To say that saved us is like saying drinking Hemlock saved Socrates from dying by vivisection.

The Failure to produce a Budget in 3 years is an Epic Failure, bordering on Criminal. They don't want to have to put it down on Paper.

If your motto is unfettered spending you don't need no damn budget. :thup:
I've got better than a full check book! I've got a computer that allows me to enter in as much money as I want to the system! Hooray! I'm rich and there are no consequences!

Mr. President, it doesn't quite work that way.

He is a Hopeless partisan Hack. I acknowledge Bushes Role in our Problems. He thinks it was caused wholly and only by W and the GOP, and he calls us Brainwashed.

Dude must not be old enough to know what's been going on for over 40 years and what led to our problems. If he was he would know our Problems can not be pinned on any one president or Party.

I agree it has been going on for years and went into full force under Reagan. He was the father of bringing hard right wing fascism into american politics. The nation has gone to hell with every GOP president we have had, and kicked into high gear under W which sent the nation to the brink of total collapse.

Last edited:

Economic deregulation
Legislation to promote job expansion
Balance our trade laws
End the wars
Repeal most of Obamacare and replace with necessary legislation
Cut wasteful spending programs
Enact a budget and follow it
Shrink govt agencies
Immigration reform (no more bandaids)

Term limits

When have the Republicans ever done anything different?

Sarah, aren't you tired of excusing the present by pointing to actions of the past? Obama has a good slogan, Forward, I suggest we actually try to live by it. Expecting the failures of the past to be our new standard for today's successes is a recipe for failure.

They intend to renew that entire fiasco by this attempt to repeal once again even though there was a supreme court ruling.. :lol: That isn't exactly actions of the past now is it.

I agree it has been going on for years starting into full force under Reagan. He was the father bringing hard right wing fascism into american politics. The nation has gone to hell with every GOP president we have had, and kicked into high gear under W which sent the nation to the brink of total collapse.
DING! Right there. Reagan is the source of all evil. You get the Thom Hartmann lunacy award.

I agree it has been going on for years starting into full force under Reagan. He was the father bringing hard right wing fascism into american politics. The nation has gone to hell with every GOP president we have had, and kicked into high gear under W which sent the nation to the brink of total collapse.
DING! Right there. Reagan is the source of all evil. You get the Thom Hartmann lunacy award.

You think raising taxes more than any other president in history, granting blanket amnesty to millions of illegals, making illegal arms deals with islamists in Iran and calling the taliban "the moral equivalents to america's founding fathers" a good thing? You right wingers are more deranged than I originally thought :cuckoo:

reagan_taliban_1985.jpg

You think raising taxes more than any other president in history, granting blanket amnesty to millions of illegals, making illegal arms deals with islamists in Iran and calling the taliban "the moral equivalents to america's founding fathers" a good thing? You right wingers are more deranged than I originally thought :cuckoo:

reagan_taliban_1985.jpg
Isn't revisionist history fun? Who's your resident historian? Harry Turtledove?

reagan_taliban_1985.jpg

"Facts are stubborn things" - Reagan

Aren't they? :D :eusa_clap:

Thanks for Further Evidence that you are a partisan hack and part of the problem.

reagan_taliban_1985.jpg

"Facts are stubborn things" - Reagan

Aren't they? :D :eusa_clap:
If only they were facts, not fantasies.

Deluge of delusional 'fact' links from Fucked Fable in 3...2...1...

Forum List

Back