Will somebody please tell the orange leader, that trashing Obama makes him sound desperate?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I don't know what planet this orange shit for brains leader of idiots gets off thinking that talking smack about Obama to shore up his base, those white trash hicks with dicks, make him sound tough. But the truth be told, it makes him sound and appear so desperate to hate a black man that saved this country and left office with a 56% approval rating. Something he will never see!!
He can talk shit about Obama all day long, but this mf hasn't done one gotdamn thing in 9 months save for throwing racist bones to his base, tweeting like a fuckin retard and eating up everything in sight but his wife and kid.

Fuck you Trump!!

Obama is just a boy, compared to President Trump

Ahem
Trump's predecessor was without a doubt the biggest bigot, racist and most divisive excuse for a human being to ever occupy the oval office.
Look at Charlottesville!
Trump assigned blame to BOTH sides, and we see that the ANTIFA is just as violent as the White Supremist's.
Trump was right!
Now, every instance of police action against black THUGS, was followed by skinny legs defending the lawbreakers and denouncing the police.
I rest my case - Obama is a true racist pig in the likes of the rev jackson and sharpton.

I don't know what planet this orange shit for brains leader of idiots gets off thinking that talking smack about Obama to shore up his base, those white trash hicks with dicks, make him sound tough. But the truth be told, it makes him sound and appear so desperate to hate a black man that saved this country and left office with a 56% approval rating. Something he will never see!!
He can talk shit about Obama all day long, but this mf hasn't done one gotdamn thing in 9 months save for throwing racist bones to his base, tweeting like a fuckin retard and eating up everything in sight but his wife and kid.

Fuck you Trump!!
/-----/ Ahhhh poor little cupcake. Can't stand anyone telling the truth about Obozo as the worst president ever. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck you Trump!!

Can't stand to see your boy, I mean Uncle Tom Barry Obama get what he deserves?

-Geaux

• Banned
And you can say that with a straight face? A 90 year old fat white guy with blonde hair, who watches tv more than the Nielson ratings, who tweets like a retard at 5am each day, when he should be knockin a hole in his wife....k

Fuck you Trump!!
Left are so deluded in their mental breakdown.

Fuck you Trump!!

From Gipper to Gypper, A Dumpis using campaign funds to pay for his legal fees in the Russia probe:

Exclusive: Trump using campaign, RNC funds to pay legal bills from Russia probe

hqdefault.jpg

1) Trump vows to develop a plan to defeat ISIS in 30 days
“We are going to convene my top generals and give them a simple instruction. They will have 30 days to submit to the Oval Office a plan for soundly and quickly defeating ISIS. We have no choice.”

2) Donald Trump threatens to 'totally destroy' North Korea in UN speech

3) Trump: 'We’re going to win so much, you’re going to be so sick and tired of winning'

4) Trumpcare breaks every promise Trump made about health care
The bill would not preserve coverage for millions nor guarantee cheaper and better health care.

upload_2017-9-19_17-22-55.jpeg
WAH, WAH WAH WAH WAH!!!

Fuck you Trump!!
racist much??
and your language is very nice...very mature and professional...everybody will take you seriously :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fuck you Trump!!
racist much??
and your language is very nice
Thanks for the compliment, now go f yourself!!

And you can say that with a straight face? A 90 year old fat white guy with blonde hair, who watches tv more than the Nielson ratings, who tweets like a retard at 5am each day, when he should be knockin a hole in his wife....k
white white white white ....racist much?

Fuck you Trump!!
racist much??
I think I will---it feels so good when I do it to myself

Fuck you Trump!!
racist much??

You're pushing for a heart attack, Geechee. I'll send you a months supply of Eliquis.

Fuck you Trump!!
obama-bows-to-saudi-prince.jpg

az-obama-immigration[1].jpg

legacy.jpg

obama native.jpg

Fuck you Trump!!
21686264_156224954962200_128846485422322410_n.jpg

Forum List

Back