Will Smith mulls running for the presidency because of Trump.

Smith, concerned over Trump's ethnic and racial insensitiveness has announced he may run for president.

Hidden in that bold statement is the assumption that Smith doesn't think the present field of democrats vying for the office are "up to snuff,' Including Hillary. Ol' Will might have a point there. Trump's domination of the airways and major TV networks have made and kept him a frontrunner in the polls for months. No other candidate of either party has been given a fraction of the air time Trump has. If Smith enters the race it is possible that he will take at least some of the exposure from Trump. But will it be enough?

Donald Trump may force me to run for President: Will Smith | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

Smith has no qualifications.

He has never been a community organizer.
Trump has no qualifications either and his political experience is also nil. All he needed was a loud mouth, name recognition and a weird hairdo to hog all the air time.

Trump's lack of formal political experience is a minus.

But to claim he has no qualifications is silly.

And the way you delivered it, not funny like the previous post.

The lack of formal political experience is a BIG minus. Trump even admitted he was no politician. That admission is telling in and of itself. You see, the art of American politics relies on give and take. Deals to make deals with Congress and leaders around the world to accomplish stated and unstated goals. well, ostensibly, Trump , as a wealthy billionaire businessman, might seem well suited to do just that. But hold on... Can the government be run like a business with a CEO instead of a president at the helm? With only his experience as a successful business man to guide him in foreign and domestic issues I wonder just how much of an interest in the welfare of "We the people" he would muster.

Can he lead? I think he has shown that he is very capable of giving orders and delegating. That doesn't necessarily equate to leadership but he has charisma.

Is he a bigot or racist?

He says he is not but some his rhetoric suggests that he might be.
His plans to place a moratorium on Muslim immigration sounds almost like Archie Bunker on steroids. Although I find myself wanting to join the chorus of people who favor that, the Constitution keeps me at bay.

Will he encourage more police shootings of unarmed suspects?

If the words he uttered after a "Black Lives matters" protestor was beat up at one of his rallies are any indication of his mindset, I can promise you, he will reaffirm the uncontested license to kill without accountability by police officers.

He is still a birther. If Trump can be so delusional as to accept the "birther" mantra with any seriousness, I find him too immature and childish to be taken seriously.

I could go on but this is a few off the issues that I feel makes Trump's qualifications to lead as president questionable.

Looking at Obama and finding it hard to believe he is an American is FAR LESS "DELUSIONAL" than thinking the answer to terrorism by Muslim Immigrants is to import MORE muslim immigrants.

Trump has plenty of experience negotiating with people who did not work for him. That is likely to be one of the greatest strength's. And with the leverage the US will have in all the upcoming negotiations, he should do very very well.

Hell, he seems like he plans to start from a agenda of advancing the Interests of America, particularly the Middle and WOrking CLasses.

That alone is reason enough to vote for him as opposed to all the others.
Obama is not running for president again. He has had his time; and, whether for good or bad the country has survived. Lets move on.

1. The word Muslim does not equate to terrorist. And if you stop those who look like Mexicans or Blacks from entering the country, the Muslims who look like you {white with blonde hair and blue eyes} will come in and do the damage under the
Taqiyya doctrine where lying to non Muslims is permissible to achieve a goal...Hmmmmm Maybe Trump is on to something... But if Taqiyya is used, the enemy is still going to get in under false pretenses that have no resemblance to Islam.

Smith, concerned over Trump's ethnic and racial insensitiveness has announced he may run for president.

Hidden in that bold statement is the assumption that Smith doesn't think the present field of democrats vying for the office are "up to snuff,' Including Hillary. Ol' Will might have a point there. Trump's domination of the airways and major TV networks have made and kept him a frontrunner in the polls for months. No other candidate of either party has been given a fraction of the air time Trump has. If Smith enters the race it is possible that he will take at least some of the exposure from Trump. But will it be enough?

Donald Trump may force me to run for President: Will Smith | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

Trump has no qualifications either and his political experience is also nil. All he needed was a loud mouth, name recognition and a weird hairdo to hog all the air time.

The lack of formal political experience is a BIG minus. Trump even admitted he was no politician. That admission is telling in and of itself. You see, the art of American politics relies on give and take. Deals to make deals with Congress and leaders around the world to accomplish stated and unstated goals. well, ostensibly, Trump , as a wealthy billionaire businessman, might seem well suited to do just that. But hold on... Can the government be run like a business with a CEO instead of a president at the helm? With only his experience as a successful business man to guide him in foreign and domestic issues I wonder just how much of an interest in the welfare of "We the people" he would muster.

Can he lead? I think he has shown that he is very capable of giving orders and delegating. That doesn't necessarily equate to leadership but he has charisma.

Is he a bigot or racist?

His plans to place a moratorium on Muslim immigration sounds almost like Archie Bunker on steroids. Although I find myself wanting to join the chorus of people who favor that, the Constitution keeps me at bay.

If the words he uttered after a "Black Lives matters" protestor was beat up at one of his rallies are any indication of his mindset, I can promise you, he will reaffirm the uncontested license to kill without accountability by police officers.

He is still a birther. If Trump can be so delusional as to accept the "birther" mantra with any seriousness, I find him too immature and childish to be taken seriously.

I could go on but this is a few off the issues that I feel makes Trump's qualifications to lead as president questionable.
But Trump does do deals. Many deals, impressive deals. He is a very good negotiator

Like you, I assume that is true...but is it HE who is doing the negotiating or does he hire good negotiators and take the credit for their skills? I don't think we know that for sure. that aside lets assume he is a good negotiator. Will his negotiations be used to enhance the best interests of ALL Americans or those os special interest groups.

Given all the wealth and military might of the world afforded to the office of president, Trump, if elected, would be like a kid in a chocolate factory. All of the power and wealth he formerly enjoyed would pale in comparison to that enjoyed by the most powerful man on earth. Trump might not want to ever relinquish it.
Neither would the fabled Anti-Chist!

Is he a bigot or racist?

Looking at Obama and finding it hard to believe he is an American is FAR LESS "DELUSIONAL" than thinking the answer to terrorism by Muslim Immigrants is to import MORE muslim immigrants.

Trump has plenty of experience negotiating with people who did not work for him. That is likely to be one of the greatest strength's. And with the leverage the US will have in all the upcoming negotiations, he should do very very well.

Hell, he seems like he plans to start from a agenda of advancing the Interests of America, particularly the Middle and WOrking CLasses.

That alone is reason enough to vote for him as opposed to all the others.
Obama is not running for president again. He has had his time; and, whether for good or bad the country has survived. Lets move on.

1. The word Muslim does not equate to terrorist. And if you stop those who look like Mexicans or Blacks from entering the country, the Muslims who look like you {white with blonde hair and blue eyes} will come in and do the damage under the
Taqiyya doctrine where lying to non Muslims is permissible to achieve a goal...Hmmmmm Maybe Trump is on to something... But if Taqiyya is used, the enemy is still going to get in under false pretenses that have no resemblance to Islam.

1. You brought up the Birther thing, not I. I just responded to YOUR concern.

2. The majority of Muslim Terrorists look like muslim terrorists. Obviously if we don't know they are muslims and lie about it, they can get past. If that a reason to purposefully and actively import more muslims? No.

BTW, full disclosure I am against ALL THIRD WORLD immigration. And not that open to the rest either.

Is he a bigot or racist?

But Trump does do deals. Many deals, impressive deals. He is a very good negotiator

Like you, I assume that is true...but is it HE who is doing the negotiating or does he hire good negotiators and take the credit for their skills? I don't think we know that for sure. that aside lets assume he is a good negotiator. Will his negotiations be used to enhance the best interests of ALL Americans or those os special interest groups.

Given all the wealth and military might of the world afforded to the office of president, Trump, if elected, would be like a kid in a chocolate factory. All of the power and wealth he formerly enjoyed would pale in comparison to that enjoyed by the most powerful man on earth. Trump might not want to ever relinquish it.
Neither would the fabled Anti-Chist!

Crazy talk.

Trump would be in charge of the negotiations. If his stated policies are any guide to his actual polices, then his negotiations would enhance the best interests of All Americans as a whole, but focused on the Working Class and the Middle Class.

Certain segments of the rich who have benefited greatly from Globalization may take it is the shorts.

You know, the ones that close down factories here, firing people making "living wages" and open replacement factories in China paying a few dollars a day.

My feelings on that? Fuck the greedy assholes.

I am thinking about running for President, but with Donald " I have a dead squirrel on my head " Trump it will be hard to be the craziest bastard running for the oval office...

Also I believe Will is being funny, but has a point that this election cycle is leaving those like me a little flat, and wondering what the hell is going on!?!

Forum List

Back