Will Smith assaults Chris Rock at Oscars

Silver means nothing to them. As it would if society collapses. Gold and Silver are only valuable to those who believe it is. A man stranded alone in the Sahara Desert chooses between a bag of Gold or 5Gal of cool water. The gold will mean less to him than cool clean water.

Silver means nothing to them. As it would if society collapses. Gold and Silver are only valuable to those who believe it is. A man stranded alone in the Sahara Desert chooses between a bag of Gold or 5Gal of cool water. The gold will mean less to him than cool clean water.
What does Will Smith and Chris Rock think about that?

Cling to your beliefs and see how far they will get you in a variety of life's situations.

Those guys weren't in the desert.

I thought Dogmaphobe was a he. Maybe I should just throw up my hands and call it an "it".
nun.jpg

They've discovered the magic of Google Translate! Why bother owning a brain when you can temporaritly borrow one with just a few keystrokes? So much easier.
I'm a Democrat ??????????????? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

I use Google....................... :CryingCow:

ROTFLMBO 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Last edited:
Exactly.... Such valued materialism is a created thing that man has given value too, but in no way has any ability to save or sustain life as far as a human being is concerned.

Forum List

Back