Will Romney be "wired" for the debates like George W. Bush?

Romney is going to need something in the debates

How else will he remember what his position is that day

’s coat caused when he crossed his arms.

But sources in the Secret Service told The Hill that Bush was wearing a bulletproof vest, as he does most of the time when appearing in public. The president’s handlers did not want to admit as much during the campaign, for fear of disclosing information related to his personal security while he was on the campaign trail.

The suspicion that Bush was, indeed, wearing something under his coat was given further credence by Dr. Robert M. Nelson, a senior research scientist for NASA and Caltech’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory, and an international authority on image analysis, who conducted tests while working at home on his own computers.

“I am willing to stake my scientific reputation to the statement that Bush was wearing something under his jacket during the debate,” Nelson told Salon.com. “This is not about a bad suit. And there’s no way the bulge can be described as a wrinkled shirt.”

(Excerpt) Read more at hillnews.com ...

Mystery solved.

’s coat caused when he crossed his arms.

But sources in the Secret Service told The Hill that Bush was wearing a bulletproof vest, as he does most of the time when appearing in public. The president’s handlers did not want to admit as much during the campaign, for fear of disclosing information related to his personal security while he was on the campaign trail.

The suspicion that Bush was, indeed, wearing something under his coat was given further credence by Dr. Robert M. Nelson, a senior research scientist for NASA and Caltech’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory, and an international authority on image analysis, who conducted tests while working at home on his own computers.

“I am willing to stake my scientific reputation to the statement that Bush was wearing something under his jacket during the debate,” Nelson told Salon.com. “This is not about a bad suit. And there’s no way the bulge can be described as a wrinkled shirt.”

(Excerpt) Read more at hillnews.com ...

Mystery solved.

Aw, the ole "bulletproof vest" story again.

bush-wire-confirmed-by-nasa.jpg

Lifevest_Duo_Back.JPG

NASA photo analyst: Bush wore a device during debate - Kevin Berger - Salon.com
The wingnuts on the Right don't care if one of their Presidents is a sneaky, dishonest cheat.

To them, it just makes him seem more Republican.

Don't know why anyone would be concerned with what Bush was wearing at his debates. Was it a wire or a bullet proof vest?? Who cares.

Last I heard the debates will be between Romney and Barry.

Don't think Romney will have any trouble debating Barry Boy. After all Romney has loads of ammo and Barry has, well, UBL and I think thats about all he has.

And a fun time will be had by all.

Don't know why anyone would be concerned with what Bush was wearing at his debates. Was it a wire or a bullet proof vest?? Who cares.

Last I heard the debates will be between Romney and Barry.

Don't think Romney will have any trouble debating Barry Boy. After all Romney has loads of ammo and Barry has, well, UBL and I think thats about all he has.

And a fun time will be had by all.
No, nothing wrong with Bush wearing a device to prompt him, no problem at all.

And you know it was a device to prompt him because some somebody says it was??

Boy are you gullible.

Forum List

Back