Will riots occur if Donald Trump becomes US President?

Donald Trump supporters and Anti-Trump protesters clash, more than 35 arrested - Full story
Earlier this year
"San Diego (CNN)Police clad in riot gear and wielding batons began dispersing a crowd of Donald Trump supporters and protesters here Friday night after the presumptive GOP nominee held a rally."
If Trump becomes President, do you think riots will occur 100%? Which states will have the biggest riots and how will this impact the nation?

I know Donald Trump is one of the most hated men in America so there will be angry, upset and violent people
i would imagine there would be riots in the middle east if he wins

Donald Trump supporters and Anti-Trump protesters clash, more than 35 arrested - Full story
Earlier this year
"San Diego (CNN)Police clad in riot gear and wielding batons began dispersing a crowd of Donald Trump supporters and protesters here Friday night after the presumptive GOP nominee held a rally."
If Trump becomes President, do you think riots will occur 100%? Which states will have the biggest riots and how will this impact the nation?

I know Donald Trump is one of the most hated men in America so there will be angry, upset and violent people
Probably. Throughout all of human history there have been riots when a leader and their government go after minority groups in their nation.
Yeah.....

.......go after meaning offering thrm jobs.

They don't want jobs......they want reparations.

Earlier this year

most definately

Earlier this year

we all make mistakes. Trump will overcome it

Earlier this year

he needs to do something quick before elections

Earlier this year

i think it wont happen right away

Earlier this year

how could this be

Earlier this year

for sure man

Earlier this year

2x winner thanks. also anyone else think they will occur

Forum List

Back