Will Republicans just STOP trying to defend "losing arguments"?

Who cares what Forbes says.

"Working" only means that the addicts to the federal tit like it.

Or that in this case, you are forcing the young (who don't want insurance) to pay for the elderly so the elderly can leach off the system.

Sorry...another fail.

elderly leaching off the system?.....when you pay into something your whole life you expect to get what your told you will get at the end......so i guess when you get up there you will become one of those leaches....

When Demoncrats stop re-distributing our wealth to the Muslim Brotherhood.

Just say no to the bill forgiving repayment of loans to Egypt.

Serious question -

WHERE does garbage like this come from? Who says it and why would anyone actually believe it?

how come i dont see you saying stuff like this to Dean when he states how all Republicans hate.....science,education,blacks,latinos,gays,etc,etc?......

Health Care for any American (who needs it) is good.

Obamacare sucks and is bad for America.

Yes, now that the CBO admits it lied and it is going to cost us a ton......but to bad you liars didn't have the balls to face the American people and admit during the debate over the bill we had to pass so we could find out what was in it.
I surely-do hate to confuse you with a big-city publication, Goober, but.......

forbes_logo_main.gif

Obamacare Is Working!!!

obama-obey-200x300.jpg

:woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo:

Boehner_crying_narrow.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

And its driving the pubs absolutely nutz.

I suspect there are people who would actually refuse the benefits rather than admit to the fact that ObamaCare is, does and will work FOR us.

Thank you Mr. President.

geezus look.....someone actually reads Crayon dudes posts......hey Shamen someone who doesnt have you on ignore.....now you have a reader....

Or that in this case, you are forcing the young (who don't want insurance) to pay for the elderly so the elderly can leach off the system.

Sorry...another fail.

elderly leaching off the system?.....when you pay into something your whole life you expect to get what your told you will get at the end......so i guess when you get up there you will become one of those leaches....

Social Security was designed to be a safty net, Harry...not an annuity. I really don't think there's any need for the Social Security system to be paying out monthly checks to elderly people who have lots of money. I'd rather see them get their benefits cut back then to see the entire system become insolvent. Yes, I know that they've paid in to the system but so are people paying into it now...people that will probably not have anything there for them when they retire if we continue on the way we are now.

You can't have a "serious" debate if you keep defending losing arguments that you have to know are indefensible.

Which arguments are you talking about?

Who said it was?

Why are Democrats afraid to win wars?

And?

Yet Obama defends it.

Yet you want to run this country at the behest of the wealthy corporations you like.

I am not your friend.

Taking money away from the states just to give it back after making them jump through some tome hoops is abhorrent.

Yet you keep acting like it is.

What is enough?

Can you explain the scientific studies linking vaccines to autism if that is 100% true?

You prefer unacceptable levels of birth defects? I thought I was supposed to be the heartless bastard.

At what?

It actually came when Adam flushed the toilet. :razz:

Once you get passed these ridiculous talking points, we can begin to have a real discussion.

Not if you are going to participate.

See how stupid somebody is? Not a single link. Here, let me give one to the Duhmmy.

CDC Study Shows No Vaccine, Autism Link

It forgot it's "Thinking Cap".

glitter_is_my_favorite_color_hat-p148222618442042946z8nb8_400.jpg

Why did the CDC need to do a study to prove there was no link? Could it be because some scientist lied about it in the first place?

Retracted autism study an 'elaborate fraud,' British journal finds - CNN.com

At least I listed Republican arguments. Glad you couldn't find any that were incorrect. Perhaps you could add to the list? I probably missed some.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:
:rofl:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h3cJQJkc_o&feature=related]Right America: Feeling Wronged - Some Voices from the Campaign Trail - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKKKgua7wQk]SARAH PALIN BOOK SIGNING - Interviews with Supporters - YouTube[/ame]

520.gif

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

529.gif
528.gif
Wonderful illustrations of the stupidity of the Right.

Sorry...another fail.

Social Security was designed to be a safty net, Harry...not an annuity. I really don't think there's any need for the Social Security system to be paying out monthly checks to elderly people who have lots of money. I'd rather see them get their benefits cut back then to see the entire system become insolvent. Yes, I know that they've paid in to the system but so are people paying into it now...people that will probably not have anything there for them when they retire if we continue on the way we are now.

what it was designed for and what it has become are 2 different things......for some people SS is their pensions.....if 30 years ago this is what your told you will get when you retire,then thats what you should get......if you want to change it then your going to have to change it now with the new workers......and i agree wealthy people dont need that 800 bucks a month.....

Really? You needed video for that? Wonderful illustrations of the stupidity of both the Left and the Right can be found right here on this board every damn day.

Junky is one of the few here that reads the Crayola kids bullshit........just by her even responding to his crap Shamen gets a boner.... she would suck it too if the guy was of age....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h3cJQJkc_o&feature=related]Right America: Feeling Wronged - Some Voices from the Campaign Trail - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKKKgua7wQk]SARAH PALIN BOOK SIGNING - Interviews with Supporters - YouTube[/ame]

520.gif

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

529.gif
528.gif

The right has to dig to find some dumb woman who says, "Obama is going to pay my gas bill".

But finding these types on the right? It's like 90% of the party.

The right has to dig to find some dumb woman who says, "Obama is going to pay my gas bill".

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI"]Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!! - YouTube[/ame]

NBC is SOOOOOOOOO Right wing. :rolleyes:

Are you still pretending that the DNC being 92% white is better?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI"]Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Funny, it's that same video I've seen over and over again. You just made my point. All the right wing clown videos posted are brand new. Never saw them before. And I suspect there's lots more where they came from. Wanna bet $10,000.00?

Funny, it's that same video I've seen over and over again. You just made my point. All the right wing clown videos posted are brand new. Never saw them before. And I suspect there's lots more where they came from. Wanna bet $10,000.00?
I just remember in 2008 when this came out on NBC. Of course, actually REMEMBERING personally seeing this because it was so outrageous has no credibility.

Nothing exists without a link does it, and the internet is always immutable and true.

You can't have a "serious" debate if you keep defending losing arguments that you have to know are indefensible.

Health care for Americans is NOT bad.

No, it isn't. But the government can't run it well because they really don't run anything well.

We didn't "win" in Iraq. They hate us. There is no "America Appreciation Day". Their women are now enslaved in Burkas when they weren't before. In other words, the "cure" is much worse than the "disease".

That's debatable. Besides the fact that the Bhurka is the traditional Pushtan dress (In Arab countries, it's the Abaya), the point is Saddam was an insane monster who slaughtered hundreds of thousand of people on a whim. Now, they may be adopting cultural things that we don't like, I'm not happy with it, but the world is a better place now that Saddam is taking a dirt nap.

Bush really did say that he didn't think about Bin Laden and he really did close down the CIA unit assigned with finding Bin Laden.

That would be the unit that hadn't produced any leads for some time, and couldn't even tell the president with any certainty that Bin Laden was alive.

A 13.9% tax rate on someone who made more than $20,000,000.00 is indefensible.
A country totally controlled by the wealthy and corporations is NOT a good thing.

Corporations are NOT people my friend.

All true, but the Democrats are every bit in bed with this kind of behavior as the Republicans. If Obama really thinks this kind of taxation is wrong, why is he only bringing it up NOW that he's running against a rich guy? Why didn't he bring this up in 2009 or 2010?

Cutting education by a half billion to a billion per state is not defensible.

Considering how much money education wastes and the lack of accountablity, the amount of money being spent is kind of pointless. Private schools get the job done at a fraction of the cost.

Science is NOT a faith.

Scientists are not lazy liars with an agenda.

True enough- except when there is money on the line. if a scientist came out tomorrow and said, "Global Warming isn't caused by humans and it turns out this is cyclical", there'd be a lot less money for grants and research. That's kind of the problem with "Welfare Science".

You can stop abortion, but you can't punish the mother by not helping her once she is forced to have the baby. Saying "It's her fault she got pregnant" is not enough.

Why is that an unacceptable position? Frankly, we do the exact opposite. We let them have the abortions, and then we pay for the irresponsible ones who have the babies, and they have more of them because that gets them more money. So the people you want to reproduce- the ones with a work ethic- are limiting their family size and the ones who sit on the couch and watch Jerry Springer all day are breeding. How messed up is that?

Acceptable levels of new birth defects to create jobs is not to be defended.

No one really said they were. But if you are going to insist on strict environmental standards, you don't sign free trade treaties with countries that don't give a #&*@ about that sort of thing and pay their people slave wages to boot. Oh, wait, Bill Clinton did exactly that- NAFTA, GATT, WTO, MFN for China.

And while we're at it.

The Grand Canyon did NOT come from "Noah's Flood".

Has anyone here actually argued that?

Once you get passed these ridiculous talking points, we can begin to have a real discussion.

Okay, Dean-O. How about some ridiculous Democratic talking points we can dispense with.

There's no such thing as an "entitlement". The world does not owe anyone a living.

Complaining about stuff that happened to your ancestors hundreds of years ago doesn't wash or excuse your bad behavior.

Criminals are not victims of society.

If a CEO says that it's easier to build a factory in China than America, we probably have too many regulations.

Teachers do not need unions. Neither do most public employees. They don't work for rich people, they work for the rest of us.

It should not take an act of God to fire an inept teacher who isn't up to the job.

(sorry, my recent irritation with Romney-bots has made me drift a bit to the left, so I need to do a little affirmation.)

really?......lets see a video of someone on the right saying Obama is going to pay their gas bill.....

what it was designed for and what it has become are 2 different things......for some people SS is their pensions.....if 30 years ago this is what your told you will get when you retire,then thats what you should get......if you want to change it then your going to have to change it now with the new workers......and i agree wealthy people dont need that 800 bucks a month.....

Let's be honest with each other here, Harry...anyone with any intelligence looks at the numbers and the games that Washington is playing with our Social Security money and quickly comes to the conclusion that if we continue on this way the "pension" will not be there when it comes time for future generations to retire. That isn't fear mongering it's just simple math. Yet every time someone suggests making changes to SS to save the safety net they are immediately labeled as trying to "destroy" Social Security.

really?......lets see a video of someone on the right saying Obama is going to pay their gas bill.....

Pre OWS? :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back