Will Republicans end social security?

Will Republicans end social security?

• Yes, at least try

Votes: 33 28.9%
  • No

Votes: 81 71.1%

• Total voters
Abortions are dead babies. That’s your claim
False. Abortion are not part of “infant mortality rate” as great this…

Pay attention.

To be an infant included in infant mortality rate you have to be born.

Hence your injection of abortion is clearly an attempt at deflection when presented with facts and logic.

WW

False. Abortion are not part of “infant mortality rate” as great this…

Pay attention.

To be an infant included in infant mortality rate you have to be born.

Hence your injection of abortion is clearly an attempt at deflection when presented with facts and logic.

WW
Making up as you go along

329974555_1163774280987441_8365071657391543108_n.jpg

It wasn't discussed during the elections but does any one doubt SS is going to be put on the chopping block?

No way one usmb Republican will say they like and want to keep SS.

And if they want to at least tell us in 2019 so we can vote on it.

They would, if they thought they could get away with it. But they won't, because they know how bad it'd be for them.

Only demofks trying to take freedom, and that is what Nazis did
The Nazis were pro white and anti everyone else. Like republicans today. You hate Arabs, blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Europeans.

You only love russia because it’s all white.

And the Nazis in Germany loved trump. Why is that? They believed he was going to accomplish what hitler couldnt.

Get it? Nazis today side with you ya fucking dope

They would, if they thought they could get away with it. But they won't, because they know how bad it'd be for them.
Republicans are really good at slowly chipping away at a social program they hate.

Ss is going to run out of money the year I turn 62. I want to see their solution to this. I suspect 20% cut to benefits, raising the retirement age and proposals to end the program but their most extreme members who can get away with saying out loud what they’re all thinking.

Republicans are really good at slowly chipping away at a social program they hate.

Ss is going to run out of money the year I turn 62. I want to see their solution to this. I suspect 20% cut to benefits, raising the retirement age and proposals to end the program but their most extreme members who can get away with saying out loud what they’re all thinking.

Nobody on the right is going to mess with SS outside of looking for ways to fix it. The programs Republicans want to cut are those that provide able bodied people the option to work.

Back on topic. The troll thread answer is NO, Repubs will not end SS, duh.

Typical democrat lie. Like Russia Collusion, or J6 was an "insurrection".

Medicare will be bankrupt first, so why aren't democrats fixing Medicare?

Back on topic. The troll thread answer is NO, Repubs will not end SS, duh.

Typical democrat lie. Like Russia Collusion, or J6 was an "insurrection".

Medicare will be bankrupt first, so why aren't democrats fixing Medicare?
Ok how about this. Would republicans love to end social security? Let’s see how dishonest you’re being here.

Its like a republican saying they aren’t trying to outlaw abortion in all 50 states. Of course that’s their ultimate goal.

You guys have always hated social security and have told us not to count on it being there when retire. Why would you lie?

The Nazis were pro white and anti everyone else. Like republicans today. You hate Arabs, blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Europeans.

And the Nazis in Germany loved trump. Why is that? They believed he was going to accomplish what hitler couldnt.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

You know why Germany loves Trump?
Because Germany accepted too many Muslims and learned their lesson.

Ok how about this. Would republicans love to end social security? Let’s see how dishonest you’re being here.

Its like a republican saying they aren’t trying to outlaw abortion in all 50 states. Of course that’s their ultimate goal.

You guys have always hated social security and have told us not to count on it being there when retire. Why would you lie?
Relegated to reading the minds of every Republican, huh?

What a massive thread fail, Simp.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Forum List

Back