Will Republicans end social security?

Will Republicans end social security?

• Yes, at least try

Votes: 33 28.9%
  • No

Votes: 81 71.1%

• Total voters
No, we need to get rid of Democrats that promote not working with their over generous social programs that able bodied Americans get on in exchange for getting a job. No more programs, Americans will have no choice but to rightfully support themselves instead of the taxpayers.
Youre reminding me of the Brett Favre scandal in Tennessee. Turns out red states treat federal welfare like a slush fund. So when you say welfare doesn’t work, consider it’s because white republicans control the purse strings and they steal from the poor.

I would kill all welfare programs except for clearly disabled persons.
Clearly? You mean you don’t believe doctors diagnosis? Another example of republicans not believing science. Not surprised.

But, I would be a little stingier if I could too. Push a lot of them into work from home jobs rather than disability.

And I know there are shady Arab doctors in Dearborn Michigan who give any fellow Arab approval when they seek these benefits. They only have to have lived here something like 5 or 10 years. It’s crazy how many immigrants are on welfare or disability.

FoxM0ejXgAMEAc2

Clearly? You mean you don’t believe doctors diagnosis? Another example of republicans not believing science. Not surprised.

But, I would be a little stingier if I could too. Push a lot of them into work from home jobs rather than disability.

And I know there are shady Arab doctors in Dearborn Michigan who give any fellow Arab approval when they seek these benefits. They only have to have lived here something like 5 or 10 years. It’s crazy how many immigrants are on welfare or disability.
When I say "clearly," yes, I am getting at the fraud you refer to with your story about the Arabs.

Just like they lie about their ultimate goal on abortion. They want to end social security.

If they could change how future generations do it without affecting mine. And if that new privatized way would be better. But you know ending the old means screwing people who are 35 and been paying in for 17 years.

When I say "clearly," yes, I am getting at the fraud you refer to with your story about the Arabs.
I wish our government would go after that. Healthy young arab men and women on disability?

I don’t mind immigrants using welfare but not for life. And I don’t mind their kids getting free healthcare through Obamacare. We took them in. We knew they were poor. They do shitty jobs.

Stop illegals it’s simple
That’s usually only an issue when the labor market is bad. Everyone’s working. No one cares. In fact now we’re saying if we need the help just make them legal.

Butyes we should stop illegal employers

That’s usually only an issue when the labor market is bad. Everyone’s working. No one cares. In fact now we’re saying if we need the help just make them legal.

Butyes we should stop illegal employers
Now there you go again turreting demofks lies!! Hahaha

Correct, that's why I said able bodied Americans. What leftists want to do is make them government dependents giving the Democrat party power, and then use them not working as an excuse to let in more foreigners.
Let’s unite to tell our politicians we want to lower our population not increase it.

Now there you go again turreting demofks lies!! Hahaha
I remember during the bush Great Recession i5 was us liberals complaining about illegals and you, Romney, McCain and bush said they were only here doing jobs Americans wouldn’t do.

So I’m not lying. You just don’t know history

Youre reminding me of the Brett Favre scandal in Tennessee. Turns out red states treat federal welfare like a slush fund. So when you say welfare doesn’t work, consider it’s because white republicans control the purse strings and they steal from the poor.
Always republicans with you. Until you pull your head out your ass, you simply look like a guy with his head up his butt!

I remember during the bush Great Recession i5 was us liberals complaining about illegals and you, Romney, McCain and bush said they were only here doing jobs Americans wouldn’t do.

So I’m not lying. You just don’t know history
No link again

No link again
So you don’t remember McCain saying jobs Americans won’t do? i knew it.

And bush just wrote a book about immigrants. He knew. Corporations know. This economy depends on them. Only when the economy is in the shit do we complain because then low skilled workers hav3 to compete against them.

I don’t like illegals either. I agree we should go after illegal employers.

I could find two links from the 2000s that prove my point. You’ll still argue. And I’m on a tablEtsy too much to find, cut and paste. Piss off dummy. And you’re older than me? I’d understand if you were too young to remember republicans in the 2000s loved illegals and cheap shit from China aka Walmart.

You think Biden’s in bed with China? Bush worked for China

Forum List

Back