Will Republicans and the Tea Party save us?

What do you expect from them, when they take Control of congress?Hope and Change!

Do you expect them to cut the budget? Oh yes

do you expect them to reduce the deficit? without question

do you expect them to pay off the National Debt without ever raising taxes? Of course they will!

Do you expect Bonner to never play golf again? THAT would be a pity

Do you expect them to create jobs, without spending a penny? Why do they need money to create jobs? How silly!

What is it that you expect to happen to this country
We, AMERICANS, will once again claim OUR COUNTRY as it's own, the way it was the last 8 years! :clap2:

Haha, did you just admit Bush was a liberal? Something tells me you didn't like him either, weird... so it really is just the letter D next to the name that makes all the difference to some people.

:lol: :lol:

We have a chance to elect many TEA Party candidates to congress this year. They can join 28 lawmakers who attended the House Tea Party Caucus. This Tea Party Caucus will wield major power in congress as they will be the deciding votes between the corrupted 2 party system in power today.

I think you gotta a lot of HOPE for this kind of CHANGE, but I don't think what you are suggesting is even possible....though I can understand HOPING for such....

And remember, once these people are elected, they are NO LONGER outsiders, they WILL BE inside the beltway-ers...

and also, what are the actual changes you expect them to do? What?

Cut social security and Medicare?

since President's bush's last fiscal budget, the Dems have only raised the actual budget by 5 billion, from what I've heard....which is very little...basically holding the actual budget flat, with no increases....the extra above budget spending has been on Stimulus....$300 billion of it going towards unemployment payments....are the repubs going to cut paying unemployment? What is it that the tea party will cut in order to reduce the deficit and start paying down the debt, and where are they going to get this money from?

We have a chance to elect many TEA Party candidates to congress this year. They can join 28 lawmakers who attended the House Tea Party Caucus. This Tea Party Caucus will wield major power in congress as they will be the deciding votes between the corrupted 2 party system in power today.

I think you gotta a lot of HOPE for this kind of CHANGE, but I don't think what you are suggesting is even possible....though I can understand HOPING for such....

And remember, once these people are elected, they are NO LONGER outsiders, they WILL BE inside the beltway-ers...

since President's bush's last fiscal budget, the Dems have only raised the actual budget by 5 billion, from what I've heard....which is very little...basically holding the actual budget flat, with no increases....the extra above budget spending has been on Stimulus....$300 billion of it going towards unemployment payments....are the repubs going to cut paying unemployment? What is it that the tea party will cut in order to reduce the deficit and start paying down the debt, and where are they going to get this money from?
No one can get a straight answer from these people.

RepubliCON$ are notorious for dodging questions.

Good luck!

Do you really believe that when the Republicans or conservatives take control of congress that they will save you or save this country?

Do you really believe that they will reduce the deficit to zero in 12 months?

Do you really believe that you can sit back and be relieved that your party is now in control?

How long will you give your party to fix everything? 1- 18 months, like you gave Obama?

What do you expect to change by having Republicans in control...I'd like to know....I'd like to know what you expect to happen when they have the power again, and how long you give them to fix all of our woes....?

Reduce the deficit to ZERO in 12 months---:cuckoo: Would you care to give us a link to whomever stated they could do that---:lol::lol: After all Obama has spent 3 TRILLION in the last 19 months.

The change will come--when discretionary spending is frozen. Some are talking about going back to 2006/2007 levels.

Ear Marks-and Pork--color them GONE--along with the buy your vote policy of this congress and administration.

Obama's first Budget started 10/1/09....his first years's fiscal butget has not even ended yet....he will end his first year's budget on sept 30, 2010 and will have a 1.6 trillion dollar deficit....so he has added 100 billion to President Bush's last budget which had a $1.5 TRILLION dollar deficit.

Your $3 trillion attributed to Obama and HIS budget is simply not true...but keep on telling the lie....it sounds good to ya, I suppose and is what you want others to believe....

non- truths don't sit well with me....Oreo.

Do you really believe that when the Republicans or conservatives take control of congress that they will save you or save this country?

No

No

Do you really believe that you can sit back and be relieved that your party is now in control?

No

How long will you give your party to fix everything? 1- 18 months, like you gave Obama?

After a 10 year drunk fest spending binge and the deep divisions within the screwed up parties a quagmire is probably the best bet at this point. The lack of fiscal responsibility displayed by both parties is appalling. They really don't give a damn about us and have burdened us with unimaginable debt. It's shameful.

What do you expect to change by having Republicans in control...I'd like to know....I'd like to know what you expect to happen when they have the power again, and how long you give them to fix all of our woes....?

Spending, burdensome bills, endless wars, bailouts, and stimulus' have to end. I'll be surprised if they all come to an end, seriously.

Ultimately it will be up to us to overcome what our elected mandarins have wrought upon us.

Reduce the deficit to ZERO in 12 months---:cuckoo: Would you care to give us a link to whomever stated they could do that---:lol::lol: After all Obama has spent 3 TRILLION in the last 19 months.

The change will come--when discretionary spending is frozen. Some are talking about going back to 2006/2007 levels.

Ear Marks-and Pork--color them GONE--along with the buy your vote policy of this congress and administration.

Obama's first Budget started 10/1/09....his first years's fiscal butget has not even ended yet....he will end his first year's budget on sept 30, 2010 and will have a 1.6 trillion dollar deficit....so he has added 100 billion to President Bush's last budget which had a $1.5 TRILLION dollar deficit.

Your $3 trillion attributed to Obama and HIS budget is simply not true...but keep on telling the lie....it sounds good to ya, I suppose and is what you want others to believe....

non- truths don't sit well with me....Oreo.
Don't expect anything in the form of TRUTH from the likes of him.

Talking points, feelings (mostly from the gut), paranoia, ideology, fear mongering and propaganda are all his cup of tea.,

Good luck!

There has to be something they hope to cut....can't get the deficit in line if they don't cut something???

Without stating what the cuts are, it appears to be hot air, no?

I expect them to repeal the oppressive spending, taxes, and regulations and then get the heck out of my way.
My expectations aren't anywhere near that high.

1995 left me awfully jaded.

You're not the only one.

Look, there's only ONE person who can and will save me -- and that's ME.

It's my life -- and my hell if I fail -- and MY HAPPINESS if I succeed.

I'll do what I can to help the poor jerk standing next to me -- but even my own kids are on their own -- they're grown now AND CANNOT BE ADULTS IF THEY DEPEND ON ME OR ANYBODY ELSE TO RESCUE THEIR BUTTS.

All I want is the users and takers full of their own damned holier-than-thou self-righteous HYPOCRITICAL social crusaderism determined to shove their own dumb ass "visions" about what MY LIFE ought to be and how I MUST use MY LIFE FORCE to live according to THEIR DUMB ASS DOGMAS to GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY while I ME MYSELF maximize the only resource I've really got -- which is ME MYSELF AND I -- which is a hell of a lot different than YOU YOURSELF AND YOU -- to make the most OUT OF ME I can.

Go live your own damned life according to your own damned "vision," Mr. Obama -- and leave me the fuck alone --

BECAUSE I AM NOT YOU and sure as hell don't want to be, either -- and YOUR VISION SUCKS -- it's flat out NOT what I want or need -- and you don't know one damned thing about me and what I DO want and need -- and YOUR sicko "vision" of how EVERYBODY ELSE ought to live is as disgusting and as destructive as that asshole Phelps and that equally big JERK in Tulsa OK busy ripping off others by TELLING OTHER PEOPLE how to live added together and multiplied to the 10th power.

Just get the hell off my back because I've got all the weight I can carry just carrying myself and staying out of other people's lives without carrying you and your bunch of power control greedy gut NOSY BUSY BODY BOSSY ASSHOLES too.

Get the hell off our backs -- we've got REAL WORK to do making OUR OWN VISIONS happen for OUR OWN FAMILIES -- and you're making it impossible for us to do what WE ALONE CAN DO with what WE ALONE CAN CONTROL -- our own damned energy and talents and skills and VISIONS of possibilities you never even dreamed of.

What exactly are you qualified for? :popcorn:

How quickly will we see more jobs and unemployment reduced and how will the tea party or republicans do this....increase employment? In 6 months after they are the beltway, will we see this change?

Good luck!

There has to be something they hope to cut....can't get the deficit in line if they don't cut something???

I know what I would cut, I can not tell you what "they" would.

More tax cuts could raise the deficit, are they willing to raise the deficit even higher? If not, then what are they going to cut? Pork barrel spending ain't even a half of a percent in the overalll spending, so cutting pork out of the budget ain't it and I think we should be told what their agenda actually is, to get our deficits in line and to get more people working, don't you?

Good luck!

I know what I would cut, I can not tell you what "they" would.

I know some things that I would cut as well, but that won't help us an iota....it is what they will cut and do, that matters and specifics instead of hot air, is important, imo.

I expect most of them to act like Ron Paul and vote against all pork. Even though he is in congress he votes, acts & gets treated like an outsider. I hope they are all more libertarian than the current groups of communist running the country. Both parties have spent far to much. Trillions have been spent to prop up home prices so people still can't afford them. Bankers get rich borrowing from the Federal reserve at zero interest & loaning it to the US treasury for 4%. We are sick of the cronies picking winners & losers.

The sheer amount of 1099 tax regulations leveled against small business from the health-care law & enforced by 17,000 New IRS is oppressive & wrong. Government is only spending money with big business union companies. When a small business loses money the owner is not eligible for unemployment, tax breaks don't help if you aren't making money, they can't get a loan to improve operations or launch a new business venture & they can't get food stamps because they own something. The small business on main-street is getting crushed.

This is just the start of things that must change.

Why ask Conservatives? Why not just go with the LIBERAL plan that has worked so well since 2007 when they took over Congress? We can just raise taxes- Liberals know how to spend your money better than you do! Liberals can create more regulations against evil corporations- those sonofabitches need to pay their fair share!! We can punish the filthy Oil Companies- BP should pay forever!!! . We can DRAMATICALLY increase ENTITLEMENTS without paying for them- free shit is good!!!! We can simply tax and spend our way to prosperity!!! worst case- just print more fucking money. It's only paper anyway!! Obama and the Liberals!!! Yeah!!!

:cuckoo:

So, who's in favor of a new convention and the adoption of the neo-Articles of Confederation?
It seems the new right, aka the tea party, believes our federal government is tyranical and our founding fathers didn't have the right stuff, but Rush Limbaugh, Sarah Palin and Newt Gingrich do.
I can't believe more than 10% of the voting public believes this faction of the Republican Party are capable of governance.
Time will tell, those who truly love our country will shun populism and radicalism as they have done in the past. Neither Strom Thurman nor George Wallace were able to move our nation to the far right; I doubt any of the 'leaders' of the tea party movement have any idea how to govern even if they are able to establish a coalition in the House or Senate.

With a Supermajority in Congress and control of the White House, I give Tea Party Republicans 24 hours.

:cool:

With a Supermajority in Congress and control of the White House, I give Tea Party Republicans 24 hours.

:cool:

That long? It took a similar group much less time to burn the Reichstag in 1933.

So, who's in favor of a new convention and the adoption of the neo-Articles of Confederation?
It seems the new right, aka the tea party, believes our federal government is tyranical and our founding fathers didn't have the right stuff, but Rush Limbaugh, Sarah Palin and Newt Gingrich do.
I can't believe more than 10% of the voting public believes this faction of the Republican Party are capable of governance.
Time will tell, those who truly love our country will shun populism and radicalism as they have done in the past. Neither Strom Thurman nor George Wallace were able to move our nation to the far right; I doubt any of the 'leaders' of the tea party movement have any idea how to govern even if they are able to establish a coalition in the House or Senate.

You are way off base there elephant ass. The TEA Party is not neoconservative. They are more Libertarian & more closely aligned with liberals than neocons do. More individual rights & freedoms, less invasion of privacy & IRS interrogations.

Translation:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrcM5exDxcc]YouTube - Nullification: Interview with a Zombie[/ame]

The last time conservatives had power, thy added their Medicare pill bill, they changed bankruptcy laws in the FAVOR of the Banks, they added Homeland security, they added the Patriot act, they added no child left behind, they gave our social security surplus moneys, to the tune of 2 trillions dollars in income tax breaks to people who do not even pay social security or just payed a minimal amount....they brought us in to 2 wars, funding them on borrowed money from China and so on and so forth....

It is kinda hard for me to see them as what is going to bring us together and heal this country from all our woes.

And I ain't sayin' that the Democrats have done a fine job since they have had control with the whitehouse....

BUT....i'd like to know what will be different other than a Party's name change?

Forum List

Back