Will president Trump's jackbooted thugs go door to door searching for illegals?

It is illegal NOW to hire illegals under the table. ??? How is E verify going to change that? Most often these people are going towards construction/landscaping industries, or crop picking in places like CA.
I know all about CA, I live here. It is small companies that hire illegals, and those small companies are then contracted by larger companies. In the majority of cases it is their own ethnicity that hires them illegally. The IRS should be doing a better job conducting business audits.

And THAT costs money too!!! Good grief. So . . . your solution is just "deport them!" Well, if that was feasible, why hasn't anyone else done it? Because it is NOT feasible or affordable. That's why.
Everything costs money, they decrease the GDP by over $14B per year, that will increase as they are removed. Better allocation of funds to the departments, cut the waste.

I've come to the realization that you really don't know what you're talking about and you have been brainwashed by the Trump machine. We need realistic solutions. Not your pie in the sky fantasies.
You can come to any realization you want, your issue seems to be your perceived costs of doing it while failing to recognize the costs that illegals already cost us. The faster they are removed the less they will cost us and burden us. You claim to be against illegals, yet you give NO realistic solution of your own, criticizing is easy.

Your realistic idea seems to be, grant them legalization so they are no longer illegal, problem solved until they immediately go on welfare since they work under the table they realistically have no income.

You do realize that this is probably NEVER going to happen? Right? Don't delude yourself please.

I know all about CA, I live here. It is small companies that hire illegals, and those small companies are then contracted by larger companies. In the majority of cases it is their own ethnicity that hires them illegally. The IRS should be doing a better job conducting business audits.

And THAT costs money too!!! Good grief. So . . . your solution is just "deport them!" Well, if that was feasible, why hasn't anyone else done it? Because it is NOT feasible or affordable. That's why.
Everything costs money, they decrease the GDP by over $14B per year, that will increase as they are removed. Better allocation of funds to the departments, cut the waste.

I've come to the realization that you really don't know what you're talking about and you have been brainwashed by the Trump machine. We need realistic solutions. Not your pie in the sky fantasies.
You can come to any realization you want, your issue seems to be your perceived costs of doing it while failing to recognize the costs that illegals already cost us. The faster they are removed the less they will cost us and burden us. You claim to be against illegals, yet you give NO realistic solution of your own, criticizing is easy.

Your realistic idea must be grant them legalization so they are no longer illegal, problem solved until they immediately go on welfare since they work under the table they realistically have no income.

It's not MY job to give solutions. I am not running for president.
Lucky us. YAY!

Your realistic idea seems to be, grant them legalization so they are no longer illegal, problem solved until they immediately go on welfare since they work under the table they realistically have no income.

You do realize that this is probably NEVER going to happen? Right? Don't delude yourself please.
It has been happening since 2005, did you not read vandleshandle's link? It just needs to be expanded from the border.

Your realistic idea must be grant them legalization so they are no longer illegal, problem solved until they immediately go on welfare since they work under the table they realistically have no income.

Lucky us. YAY!

Grow up, tard.

It has been happening since 2005, did you not read vandleshandle's link? It just needs to be expanded from the border.

Okay, Mr. Delusional. You will see. Mark my words. NOT going to happen.

Why would he overcome it? It is what Bush did and what Obama does.

You may have overlooked the fact that every one of these people has to be found guilty in a court of law, and the system is totally maxed out.
They don't have to be found guilty in a court of law, they can be given waivers. Those caught at the border can be fingerprinted, photographed, and then returned back across with no court appearance required.

Lucky us. YAY!

Grow up, tard.
Tard? That's all you got now is name calling? Your reputation is well suited.

You may have overlooked the fact that every one of these people has to be found guilty in a court of law, and the system is totally maxed out.
They don't have to be found guilty in a court of law, they can be given waivers. Those caught at the border can be fingerprinted, photographed, and then returned back across with no court appearance required.

And that's free too, right? Lol. Delusions. If you believe this is anything but empty words for votes, then you are a very silly person.

Lucky us. YAY!

Grow up, tard.
Tard? That's all you got now is name calling? Your reputation is well suited.

Truth hurts. You are just another partisan hack.

It is happening and has been happening for some time, it only needs to be expanded from the border courts.

It is happening and has been happening for some time, it only needs to be expanded from the border courts.

Want to bet? I'll bet you money that it is not going to happen.

And that's free too, right? Lol. Delusions. If you believe this is anything but empty words for votes, then you are a very silly person.
Nothing is free, are you contempt with paying for them now? As more come you will continue to pay more while your wages decrease and your cost of living goes up. Its your choice.

Nothing is free, are you contempt with paying for them now? As more come you will continue to pay more while your wages decrease and your cost of living goes up. Its your choice.

Am I "contempt?" Lol. Like I said, it's not going to happen. You will see, and yes, I will rub it in your face when it does NOT happen. :D

Want to bet? I'll bet you money that it is not going to happen.
It has been happening, try reading the link. It only needs to be expanded from the border courts to internal courts, and its something the President can do via memo/policy changes to USCIS.

There is only ONE thing that is going to help us in this situation, and that is to make the penalties MORE expensive to hire illegals (if caught) than it would be profitable to the business. Then, there will still be those who don't get caught, or at least for a while.

Am I "contempt?" Lol. Like I said, it's not going to happen. You will see, and yes, I will rub it in your face when it does NOT happen. :D
Sorry English Professor, hands get going typing, "content". SMFH Rub whatever you think you need to if it gets you off, I don't care really what you think.

Sorry English Professor, hands get going typing, "content". SMFH Rub whatever you think you need to if it gets you off, I don't care really what you think.

I will be laughing at you for being taken as a fool. That's what you are . . . foolish.

There is only ONE thing that is going to help us in this situation, and that is to make the penalties MORE expensive to hire illegals (if caught) than it would be profitable to the business. Then, there will still be those who don't get caught, or at least for a while.
I agree, but you have to prove the employer hired them knowingly. In most cases the large companies that were done under by Bush it was the HR department that hired those of their ethnicity illegally, and it was those in the HR department charged, to which the company itself wasn't liable.

I will be laughing at you for being taken as a fool. That's what you are . . . foolish.
Let's see, I'm a tard and a fool now. YAY! SMFH

Forum List

Back