Will president Trump's jackbooted thugs go door to door searching for illegals?

VandalShandle they're American nationals there's no problem with them
I don't think they're just Muslim just because they were born in Saudi Arabia!
How about my grandniece's husband He was born in Pakistan, but got his education here, and has gone into private practice as a D. O.? He wants to bring some family over. May he?
no offense but I would send your grandniece and her husband to Pakistan
they should live there with all those Muslims
they would be happy I'm sure
(I don't know why a Western girl should marry a man from Pakistan...it seems a little weird...)

if they come from a Muslim country, if they were born there they're Muslim
simple

Well, 10% of our doctors are Muslims. so, off they go!

Yep! Simple answers from simple minds.
Why would it be off they go? Aren't they here already? Didn't you just claim if they were to come through an airport? Those already here would have a US Passport or would have US travel documents already approved by USCIS.

You still haven't the first clue as to how immigration works or its laws.
our government in my opinion should do these things:
1) no foreigners from Muslim countries should be admitted here
2) deport all foreigners Muslims from our country
3) mark all Muslim Americans (maybe they could have some special ID)
4) amend our laws no Muslim can get American citizenship

Milam, are you even old enough to vote?
Unlikely for me...yes I'm old enough to vote

simple

Why would it be off they go? Aren't they here already? Didn't you just claim if they were to come through an airport? Those already here would have a US Passport or would have US travel documents already approved by USCIS.

How about making them wear a yellow star on their outer clothing?

simple

1) I would suspend Muslims from entering if they do not have a US Passport or US Travel documents.
2) How could you deport Muslims that are already here that have naturalized? or are LPR's?
3) If Muslims are indeed US Citizens, they deserve no such mark. LPR's and non-immigrants should be surveyed.
4) LPR Muslims have the right to apply to naturalize if they choose, it can not be denied to them. USCIS determines if they qualify for naturalization.

How about my grandniece's nephew? He was born in Pakistan, but got his education here, and has gone into private practice as a D. O.?
I'm betting he is an LPR or has already naturalized. SMFH Nothing like you continuously moving the goal posts attempting to make points that aren't relevant to your initial claim.

Still, it seems a shame that my grandniece's husband's family can not come here to visit, or immigrate. They just became parents themselves. Will we have to ship half of the child back to Pakistan?
How about my grandniece's nephew? He was born in Pakistan, but got his education here, and has gone into private practice as a D. O.?
I'm betting he is an LPR or has already naturalized. SMFH Nothing like you continuously moving the goal posts attempting to make points that aren't relevant to your initial claim.

Still, it seems a shame that my grandniece's husband's family can not come here to visit, or immigrate. They just became parents themselves. Will we have to ship half of the child back to Pakistan?
they can come here to visit but not to immigrate
we have too many immigrants (legals or illegals)
we don't need more of them (expecially Muslims)
why don't we want Muslims? well tell French and Belgian they know why!

:yawn: Your grandniece and her husband can take the child there to visit.

simple

maybe a special ID for Muslims and nothing more
I don't think they should have so many problems...

they can come here to visit but not to immigrate
we have too many immigrants (legals or illegals)
we don't need more of them (expecially Muslims)
why don't we want Muslims? well tell French and Belgian

Seriously, Milam, it is obvious that English is not your primary language. I demand your papers!

simple

maybe a special ID for Muslims and nothing more
I don't think they should have so many problems...
Most would have a special ID of sorts, it's called an I-94 form, unless they are LPR's to which they would then have a Green Card and an SS number.

Liquid, I knew that you were an ignorant blowhard, but you have now demonstrated your self to be a bigoted, xenophobic, ignorant blowhard. I'm done with you. You have been deported from my Computer screen. By, by!

Liquid, I knew that you were an ignorant blowhard, but you have now demonstrated your self to be a bigoted, xenophobic, ignorant blowhard. I'm done with you. You have been deported from my Computer screen. By, by!
All those words from someone that bloviates ignorance, why am I not surprised? LMFAO

my papers? why?
I was born here O_O

I think that you are a Latino, probably illegally here from Cuba or Mexico. Liquid tells me that I can have you deported without a trial, so start packing your bags.
You can't have anybody deported, nor do you have the authority to demand anybody's papers. You are neither law enforcement nor DoS/DHS/USCIS.

Last edited:
The irony here is illegals are demanding rights from laws that they themselves don't follow or respect. Those who do support providing them with advanced education as well as other taxpayer funded benefits, honestly don't have the slightest concept of what immigrants who desire to pursue the federal "legal" process must endure to achieve it. Rather we should be enforcing a position that encourages respect for our current Federal immigration laws, by taking action against those cities that willfully choose to shelter such illegal activity from ICE enforcement agents. These sanctuary cities need to have their Federal funding cut, instead of watching this administration waste taxpayer dollars taking a position against governors that seek to further support enforcement of their state's national borders. It's time we acquire a leader that holds a respect for our laws and understands the need to uphold them, rather than one seeking those ways in which a president can undermine them. Let's begin to show a respect for ALL immigrants, rather than focusing our efforts on those who are not citizens nor seeks the process given to them that other foreigners use to obtain citizenship legally.

And you've shown yourself to be an immature fucking child who insults everyone you disagree with. Instead of placing him on ignore, how about you just fuck out of this thread and forum, and never come back?

And you've shown yourself to be an immature fucking child who insults everyone you disagree with. Instead of placing him on ignore, how about you just fuck out of this thread and forum, and never come back?

Having a bad day, rhode? I suggest Midol. It relieves you of that terrible bloated feeling.

Even if Trump did the stupid thing in your title. he would be following in the footsteps of Billy Clinton and Janet Reno hunting this little refugee down to send to back to Fidel Castro because he demanded it. but your dramatics is a yawner

Forum List

Back