Will pesident Obama take the 2nd term on charisma alone???

Translation: I just want someone who has an (R) next to their name. Then I'll be happy no matter what they actually do in office.

ok I'll go along with that....as long as the Obama and his comrades in arms are gone.

Hey at least you can admit you don't care about what the president does just as long as he's a republican. :clap2:

pretty much, as long they kick the Obama and his comrades to the curb...
and you all don't seem to care about what the Obama or any of his comrades in arms do, so you all don't have much room to talk.

Interesting thread. I posed this hypothetical last night to a group of disillusioned GOP friends. Imagine if Newt had Romney's looks and Obama's charisma. Hands down, everything in his past would be forgiven and he would be elected by a huge margin.

Unfortunately, most of us agreed that Obama will be re-elected, because charm trumps leadership and balls.

Interesting thread. I posed this hypothetical last night to a group of disillusioned GOP friends. Imagine if Newt had Romney's looks and Obama's charisma. Hands down, everything in his past would be forgiven and he would be elected by a huge margin.

Unfortunately, most of us agreed that Obama will be re-elected, because charm trumps leadership and balls.
Could be. There are too many caught up in the 'Cult of personality' rather than where thier focus should be.

AFter all? They are still whining about the same crap that has been going on for decades as Government promises to fix it.

I'm sorry, but I have never seen any charisma in Obama...Maybe when he was campaigning to become President, then after that his charm flew out his butt along with the hope and change.

A lot would depend on the debates. Gingrich would mop the floor and dust the furniture with obama. For one thing, the most basic is the habit of obama to sprinkle his unprepared comments with lots of ums and ahs. When under stress he has a tendency to slightly stutter. Gingrich does not have this disability. Every word is forceful and he has a booming voice. In a head to head matchup, Gingrich would hold obama's feet to a bonfire and never let him go.

Which is why the trial balloon is already being floated that obama would not engage in presidential debates at all. The press of presidential business won't allow time. Democrats will paint this as his dedication to the nation. In reality he will be hiding under a rock. In a preemptive strike against this cowardly tactic, Gingrich has already said he'd follow obama around the country, countering every campaign speech with one of his own.

Forum List

Back