Will Our Pres. Pardon His Child F#cker Buddy?

Who says a lawyer filed the case? That dingbat Balsey Ford was lying out her ass. And so was Michael Avenatti. He wouldn't lie, now would he?

Please spare us the ridiculous proposition that lawyers don't lie.
I already showed you the case documents. It's not my job to teach you what's in it.
We already know there's no evidence that these people are real.
LOLOL

You're fucking insane , fucking moron. She filed the suit the first time herself and it was thrown out because she filed improperly. According to your diseased brain, it must have been an imaginary suit filed by a non-existent individual and thrown out by a make b'lieve judge.

:lmao:

She is imaginary. She has no valid address. The name on the suit is a pseudonym. No valid name. No valid address. No video. No nothing. The only thing real about the suit is the judge who dismissed it.

Prove she's a real person.

"Insane" would describe anyone who believes this suit is legit.
Fucking moron... imaginary people can't file lawsuits.

2s0blvo.jpg
People who lie about imaginary witnesses can file them, you fucking moron.

I already showed you the case documents. It's not my job to teach you what's in it.
LOLOL

You're fucking insane , fucking moron. She filed the suit the first time herself and it was thrown out because she filed improperly. According to your diseased brain, it must have been an imaginary suit filed by a non-existent individual and thrown out by a make b'lieve judge.

She is imaginary. She has no valid address. The name on the suit is a pseudonym. No valid name. No valid address. No video. No nothing. The only thing real about the suit is the judge who dismissed it.

2s0blvo.jpg
Fucking moron.... she filed her own suit initially . Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you? Do you live off of eating lead-based paint chips?

LOLOL

2s0blvo.jpg
Fucking moron.... she filed her own suit initially . Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you? Do you live off of eating lead-based paint chips?
There is no "she" anymore than there is an Alice in Wonderland.

LOLOL

2s0blvo.jpg
LOLOL

You're completely fucking brain-dead, ya fucking moron. According to your demented mind, Alice in Wonderland can file lawsuits. :cuckoo:

2s0blvo.jpg
LOLOL

You're completely fucking brain-dead, ya fucking moron. According to your demented mind, Alice in Wonderland can file lawsuits. :cuckoo:
Anyone can file a totally fictional lawsuit. You need to address that point rather than stuff I never said.

2s0blvo.jpg
LOLOL

Anyone can file a totally fictional lawsuit. You need to address that point rather than stuff I never said.
Yes, "anybody" can. "Anybody" being a real person.

Is any of this getting through to you? Or are you still blocking out reality, fucking moron?

LOLOL

Is any of this getting through to you? Or are you still blocking out reality, fucking moron?
Of course a real person filed the lawsuit. The only problem is that it was probably some fat, hairy, 40-year-old dyke and not a 13 year old girl.

The bottom line is that no matter how hard you try you can't convince any intelligent person that this law suit is legit.

LOLOL

Of course a real person filed the lawsuit. The only problem is that it was probably some fat, hairy, 40-year-old dyke and not a 13 year old girl.

The bottom line is that no matter how hard you try you can't convince any intelligent person that this law suit is legit.
LOLOL

Fucking moron, you said it was an imaginary person. Alice in Wonderland.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever???

LOLOL

LOLOL

Fucking moron, you said it was an imaginary person. Alice in Wonderland.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever???
You lack the brain power required to make your lungs work.

Your posts write their own jokes, fucking moron...
... followed by ...
Of course a real person filed the lawsuit.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
You're too fucking stupid to notice the difference in those statements, shit for brains. "She" is not the person who filed the lawsuit. "She" is a totally fictional made-up person. There isn't the slightest contradiction in those posts.

... followed by ...

You're too fucking stupid to notice the difference in those statements, shit for brains. "She" is not the person who filed the lawsuit. "She" is a totally fictional made-up person. There isn't the slightest contradiction in those posts.
Fucking moron, for the umpteenth time -- she initially filed the suit herself.

You're a complete and utter fucking moron to think made up people can file a lawsuit. :cuckoo:

Could it happen? Could Donald give a pardon to his buddy accused child molester, raper, and alleged little girl slave trader Epstein? Is there any chance Donald would do a pardon for his old pal.
Bill Clinton should not be pardoned.
And Neither Should Hillary!

Lock Them Up!

Lock Them Up!

Lock Them Up!

Nice piece of Flame Bait!

... followed by ...

You're a complete and utter fucking moron to think made up people can file a lawsuit. :cuckoo:
Nothing came of this show called suit president is not a pedophile maybe you should look at your own rapist like weiner

Sent from my SM-J737T1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
... followed by ...

Nothing came of this show called suit president is not a pedophile maybe you should look at your own rapist like weiner

Try posting without a cock in your mouth. Maybe then you can post in proper English.

Regardless, nothing came of the suit because righties were threatening to kill her if she didn't drop it. Not to mention, but I will anyway... given trump's history of paying off women he had sex with to just go away and remain silent, it's very possible he paid off Katie Johnson as well. Just today, they announced more details were discovered about the Stormy Daniels payoff which shows trump was more involved in it than had lied about earlier.

... followed by ...

Try posting without a cock in your mouth. Maybe then you can post in proper English.

Regardless, nothing came of the suit because righties were threatening to kill her if she didn't drop it. Not to mention, but I will anyway... given trump's history of paying off women he had sex with to just go away and remain silent, it's very possible he paid off Katie Johnson as well. Just today, they announced more details were discovered about the Stormy Daniels payoff which shows trump was more involved in it than had lied about earlier.
You will of course have to excuse my bad phone typing I am doing things you know a job those things that most liberals don't have because I have things like rent I don't live in my mommy's basement

... followed by ...

No she didn't. There is no such person as Kate Johnson. Someone filed the lawsuit, but it wasn't any Kate Johnson. The lawsuit is a fraud. It's sad that you are so stupid that this has to be explained to you.

... followed by ...

Nothing came of the suit because it was complete fraud. Kate Johnson doesn't exist. No one threatened to kill her. She doesn't even have a legal residence.

Are they? Where's the proof these people are real? How can they face perjury if they don't exist? Who says they testified? All we know is that they are mentioned in the lawsuit.
There are court documents, ya fucking moron.

rte4uf.gif

Then post them. The only document I've seen is the lawsuit itself.
Docket for Katie Johnson v. Donald J. Trump, 5:16-cv-00797 - CourtListener.com
Where is the witness testimony?
Donald Trump & Jeffrey Epstein Rape Lawsuit and Affidavits | Intentional Infliction Of Emotional Distress | Assault

How does an anonymous 13 yr old WITH A FAMILY -- attend FOUR "rape parties" and THEN get upset about it??? You folks are out of your minds... Did Epstein have a basement dungeon??

Defendant Trump initiated sexual contact with Plaintiff at four different parties.On the fourth and final sexual encounter with Defendant Trump, Defendant Trump tied Plaintiff to a bed, exposed himself to Plaintiff, and then proceeded to forcibly rape Plaintiff

In addition, the case has been submitted and WITHDRAWN TWICE... Probably because her "lawyer" is a PATENT attorney and not a criminal attorney.....

There's no there here.. I'll WAIT for the trial... Be SURE to alert me when it starts.... :113:

Forum List

Back