Will Obama's poll bounce last?

talking about different George Bush
:redface:
lol...oops

That's embarrassing

happens to the best of us. :)

yes, daddy bush's poll numbers were at 90% after a successful gulf war.

so again, the dems got behind the president from the other team.

so what did the repubs do in return... impeached a popular democratic president because they couldn't stand losing.

and again, the sorelosers couldn't stand losing from day one so did the ihopehefails jig.

So Bill Clinton was impeached because the Republicans were upset that George H.W. Bush lost to Clinton in '92?

talking about different George Bush
:redface:
lol...oops

That's embarrassing

happens to the best of us. :)

yes, daddy bush's poll numbers were at 90% after a successful gulf war.

so again, the dems got behind the president from the other team.

so what did the repubs do in return... impeached a popular democratic president because they couldn't stand losing.

and again, the sorelosers couldn't stand losing from day one so did the ihopehefails jig.

Bill Clinton was impeached because he violated the law.

Clinton lied to a grand jury because Republicans tricked him?

Like Democrats were tricked by bush into voting to invade Iraq?

Democrats sound like they are too gullible and unfit to lead?

yes, but it wasn't risible to impeachment imho.

I the end he pleaded out, got fined, lost his law license and that was the appropriate punishment imho, as to his offense as to what the overall case pertained to.

RASMUSSEN: Still No Bounce for Obama...
Obama Approval Index: -13
Strongly Approve 24%
Strongly Disapprove 37%
Total Approval 48%

RPC Average up to 51.3% approval. about where his election numbers were.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

i guess facts still don't matter, huh, [r]evere? oops, i mean... lying sluk. :thup:

No it doesn't matter.

According to RCP, the last time this happened was January 14th

Do you remember why?

After 9/11, President Bush bounced to an overall approval rating of 90%. Then the democrats went to work on him. How long did that approval rating last. Obama is toast. :up:

Republicans aren't democrats.

The level of demagoguery launched at Bush by the democrats and their media was unprecedented.

The Republicans have no clue how to engage in the politics of personal destruction the way the fascist democrats do. The Republicans don't have the party propaganda corps of the NY Times, Washington Post, ABC, CBS, MS-C-NBC, Rolling Stone, Time, People, Oprah all out there attacking enemies of the party.

Even if the Republicans had the will, they lack the ability to slander and libel 24/7 until the elections, as the fascist democrats do.

Forget Bush, the slander against him was a level which Goebbels would not have launched against Jews. The level of vile hatred the fascists unleashed against him is unique in American history. But think of what would happen if the Republicans unleashed the level of slander that the fascists use on Sarah Palin against Obama? Have a fascist like Dave Letterman say that Obama's daughter Sasha "was knocked up by Alex Rodriguez." You know, the kind of putrid shit the fascists spew each and every day.

He lied under oath. No?

He perjured himself, suborned perjury, bribed witnesses, threatened witnesses and destroyed evidence.

Clinton was a total scumbag.

really? he wasn't even tried for those things. but you've convicted him of them?

he was found to have lied at his deposition in the paula jones case.

that is all.

and frankly, he was the first sitting president ever forced, by a rightwingnut supreme court, to sit for a civil deposition.

and i'm sure it was worth it to all you pretend "fiscal conservative" hacks to spend 70 million dollars to get that blue dress.

how'd it work out for you?

Yes really, as you know.

he wasn't even tried for those things. but you've convicted him of them?

You're lying, but then that's what fascists do.

11 charges were levied, including all I listed. The House convicted on four, two perjury, one suborning perjury and one obstruction of justice for destroying and hiding evidence.

The Senate heard three of these four.

he was found to have lied at his deposition in the paula jones case.

that is all.

You're a liar.

You hold party above ethics - not that you have any ethics.

RASMUSSEN: Still No Bounce for Obama...
Obama Approval Index: -13
Strongly Approve 24%
Strongly Disapprove 37%
Total Approval 48%

RPC Average up to 51.3% approval. about where his election numbers were.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

i guess facts still don't matter, huh, [r]evere? oops, i mean... lying sluk. :thup:

You know...in a way I have to laugh.

First of all...I am pleased about Bin Laden and I personally have no issue with how it was done...I dont need to see the photos and I respect the CiC's decision to rid of the body properly..

However...

I have to laugh at how the left is all hyped up that Obama's numbers have spiked on the heels of him approving a military action that included the entering a sovereign nation without permission and an action that took out the life of a woman who was not an intended target.

I mean...isnt that againt all that the left believes in?

i realize you're not very educated.

BWAHAHAHAHA

What a petulant little moron you are.

but you might want to look up the words you use. they apply to you, not me, little boy.

Yo, stupid fuck; what do you call merging corporate and governmental power structures?

You know, such as putting Kaiser and Blue Cross in positions where the government mandates the purchase of their product and the IRS acts as enforcers and bill collectors...

You fascists are a stupid lot - seriously.

Forum List

Back