Will Obama denounce Edward Tyler Nahem Gallery?

Personally, I doubt he will even call and ask them to take down the offensive photo.

PISS CHRIST: Andres Serrano's Iconic Work On View At Edward Tyler Nahem Gallery (PHOTOS)

This was never about insults or bad art or movies, it is about the fact Muslims murder when mad, they riot and set shit on fire. They threaten people. Christians don't do that. That is why this President has NEVER apologized for anti Christian movies, art or articles or radio shows. He only apologized to the Muslims because he is afraid they may do more damage, kill more people. Even his supporters on this board have acknowledged that is the ONLY reason he apologized.

Our freedoms mean nothing and are not worth defending unless it happens to HELP a Democrat. And then their support is only going to last as long as they see a gain in doing so.

I believe Obama miscalculated though. I think a lot of people took note of the cowardice involved in his self serving pronouncements. Meanwhile the White House and the State department are stone walling Congress on why Our Ambassador had insufficient security after discernible specific threats were made.

I notice the left is ignoring this thread like the plague. You all insisted we needed to appease the Muslims in the Middle East by apologizing for our Freedom of Speech. Several of you were honest enough to admit the reason was because you feared more attacks. But the claim was made that Obama was attacking the film maker for attacking Islam..... Well explain why Obama does not condemn attacks on Christians, Jews, Buddhists and other religions? This OP has a valid point.

Run away, scurry into your dark corners you cockroaches.

I notice the left is ignoring this thread like the plague. You all insisted we needed to appease the Muslims in the Middle East by apologizing for our Freedom of Speech. Several of you were honest enough to admit the reason was because you feared more attacks. But the claim was made that Obama was attacking the film maker for attacking Islam..... Well explain why Obama does not condemn attacks on Christians, Jews, Buddhists and other religions? This OP has a valid point.

I noticed that myself.

HEY< THE RIOTS THAT KILLED OUR PEOPLE WAS NOT OVER SOME STUPID MOVIE. Quit giving Obama cover for his failing America. The reason Obama won't denounce the Piss ant's "art" is that it does not garner him votes. Votes he needs so he can be more flexible with the Russians. To hell with you and me.

I notice the left is ignoring this thread like the plague. You all insisted we needed to appease the Muslims in the Middle East by apologizing for our Freedom of Speech.

Straw man.

But thanks for playing.

jesus-jesus-christ-cockroach-roach-religion-christianity-god-demotivational-poster-1262033846.jpg

Forum List

Back