There is no embassy or consulate in Benghazi it's in Tripoli

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Well imagine that no embassy or consulate in Benghazi. Now how will obama deflect the lie lie saying their is one. How will the media deflect their lie and protection of obama?

Foreign Embassies and Consulates in Libya

START WATCHING AT 2:50
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nPf0waX2HI]Reality Check: Muslim Protests Have Nothing To Do With A Youtube Video? - YouTube[/ame]

WEBSITES OF U.S. EMBASSIES, CONSULATES, AND DIPLOMATIC MISSIONS
U.S. Department of State

Last edited:
Ive been asking since the beginning...."why was Stevens in Benghazi to begin with, and why was he w/o a security detail?"

We are being lied to folks!

I believe they were there to secure the weapons given to the rebels to overthrow Quadafi.

Why else would they go in w/o armored vehicle and a security detail.... the idea was to stay low profile, but that backfired.

Just my opinion.

deep sigh....

Please, for the love of God, do some research on your own guys....pretty pretty pretty please use your God given brains and STOP believing in every piece of bull crap that the 'interwebs' throws at you....

August 26, 2012

Ambassador Chris Stevens (R) and MFA Director of the Americas Desk Abdurrahman al-Gannas (L) cut the ribbon to mark the opening of the new Consular section.

(As delivered)

Good morning everybody. Sabaah al-kheir. Welcome to the Embassy. I know it's hot and you're in the sun, so I promise my remarks will be short and to the point.
Today is a great day for U.S.-Libyan relations. I'm so glad that you were all able to join us here to mark the reopening of our Consular section. Since returning to Libya as Ambassador in May, there's one question I've heard almost every day from Libyans: "When are you going to start issuing visas again?" Now, at last, you have your answer: Tomorrow.
Embassy News | Embassy of the United States Tripoli, Libya
EDIT
Sorry, I posted the wrong link above.... Benghazi is nick named "the Annex"

It's called the annex,
http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/21/world/africa/libya-consulate-attack/index.html
U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens, who had gone missing during the attack, was not among those evacuated. He was later reported dead. The State Department has not released details about how Stevens died, though numerous media reports have said the ambassador was taken from the consulate to Benghazi Medical Center by locals.
After arriving back at the annex, the incident was far from over for the security team, which included Woods and Doherty. An attack was launched on the annex -- this one more intense than the initial assault on the main building.
Military officials in Benghazi told CNN that rocket-propelled grenades were among the heavy firepower used by the attackers at the annex, with one official saying mortars were also fired.

Last edited:
Ummm, yeah it was.

Miscues Before Libya Assault
Limited Security in Benghazi, Secrecy Over Safe House, Contributed to Tragedy

Miscues Before Libya Assault - WSJ.com

They had reports that the attack was imminent and moved him.
I posted one link clinton calling it the embassy, and one link calling it a consulate. Benghazi has neither.
how far is benghazi from Tripoli 404.49 miles
Distance between Tripoli libya and Benghazi libya
Why is the Ambassador so far from the U.S. Embassy?

just perusing the US Embassy-Libya's website I just found this, too bad they didn't include any for the Consulate, huh?

June 17, 2012
Tripoli – Lieutenant Colonel Andrew Wood of US Africa Command met on June 17 with Libyan Ministry of Defense officials to turn over nine shipping containers of military items, including uniforms and personal protective equipment. This donation is part of the U.S. Government’s broader partnership with the new Libyan Armed Forces. The gear and uniforms will help protect Libyan soldiers and airmen, and the Libyan Ministry of Defense will distribute the equipment to various military installations across the country.
News From the Embassy | Embassy of the United States Tripoli, Libya

Ummm, yeah it was.

Miscues Before Libya Assault
Limited Security in Benghazi, Secrecy Over Safe House, Contributed to Tragedy

Miscues Before Libya Assault - WSJ.com

They had reports that the attack was imminent and moved him.
I posted one link clinton calling it the embassy, and one link calling it a consulate. Benghazi has neither.
how far is benghazi from Tripoli 404.49 miles
Distance between Tripoli libya and Benghazi libya
Why is the Ambassador so far from the U.S. Embassy?

One of the worst places in Libya at that.... the sheeple will fall for anything this regime throws out there.

That is very scary.

Forum List

Back