Will Obama Declare Martial Law?

i told you to stay away from the brown acid.

Grandma Ragnar always said: "Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer."

:lol:

And speaking of stupid answers.... Apparently, the reason Republicans won't do a deal is cuz Obama's black. Yes, that must be it!

Mrs Jackson Lee, a Texas representative, said: 'I am particularly sensitive to the fact that only this president - only this one, only this one - has received the kind of attacks and disagreement and inability to work, only this one.'
'Read between the lines. What is different about this president that should put him in a position that he should not receive the same kind of respectful treatment of when it is necessary to raise the debt limit in order to pay our bills?'
'Why is there such a devastating attitude from our friends on the other side of the aisle?'

Read more: Democrat Sheila Jackson Lee claims Congress are blocking Obama on debt because he is black | Mail Online

Who the fuck voted for that dumb bitch? :lol::lol::lol: OK. I know, it was Democrats but .... seriously.... who knew people were that stupid?

You are right, it's almost as funny as republicans voting for that fiscal conservative George W. Bush, twice.

Think about this for a minute..
A civil army is not sworn to up hold the constitution.
So who will they fight for? Why do we need a civil army?
If they coma knockin, I'll be'a shootin!
Remember, there is safety in numbers. Think ahead. "Do not trust the Government".

Blues

And speaking of stupid answers.... Apparently, the reason Republicans won't do a deal is cuz Obama's black. Yes, that must be it!

Mrs Jackson Lee, a Texas representative, said: 'I am particularly sensitive to the fact that only this president - only this one, only this one - has received the kind of attacks and disagreement and inability to work, only this one.'
'Read between the lines. What is different about this president that should put him in a position that he should not receive the same kind of respectful treatment of when it is necessary to raise the debt limit in order to pay our bills?'
'Why is there such a devastating attitude from our friends on the other side of the aisle?'

Read more: Democrat Sheila Jackson Lee claims Congress are blocking Obama on debt because he is black | Mail Online

Who the fuck voted for that dumb bitch? :lol::lol::lol: OK. I know, it was Democrats but .... seriously.... who knew people were that stupid?

You are right, it's almost as funny as republicans voting for that fiscal conservative George W. Bush, twice.

No, it really wouldn't.

Your bitch is playing the race card.

Let's just look logically at this. When Bush was President, the left were in overdrive with their ranting and whining and bitching and screaming. Even now, the left are still whining.... to the point that they'd like to see him dragged into the World Court and charged with war crimes. Fucking sick freaks. But, now, because we have a black President, the same behavior is racism.

Logic.... not on your 'key skills' list, is it?

News for ya..Its no secret Bush was a RINO.. They are all in it together.
As long as we are divided they think were under there thumb.
Millions of us are not so stupid to believe otherwise. For those of you who see it differently, don't worry we have your backs. Patriots are forgiving.

No, it really wouldn't.

Let's just look logically at this. When Bush was President, the left were in overdrive with their ranting and whining and bitching and screaming. Even now, the left are still whining.... to the point that they'd like to see him dragged into the World Court and charged with war crimes. Fucking sick freaks. But, now, because we have a black President, the same behavior is racism.

So republicans weren't surprised by Medicare Part D, the creation of Homeland Security, the Dubai Ports deal and Republican spending? Ok, if you say so.

P.S. I don't have a "bitch". I was raised to treat women with respect, even when they don't deserve it. Have a good evening.

No, it really wouldn't.

So republicans weren't surprised by Medicare Part D, the creation of Homeland Security, the Dubai Ports deal and Republican spending? Ok, if you say so.

P.S. I don't have a "bitch". I was raised to treat women with respect, even when they don't deserve it. Have a good evening.

Did she or did she not accuse the GOP of racism? Yes. She did. Are the GOP racist? No. They are not.

That is all. Nothing about Medicare, or Homeland, or anything else. She used the race card. Making accusations of racism for political point scoring is disgusting.... and the reason it is disgusting is because it trivializes racism. Racism is not a trivial issue. If people continually accuse others of racism when they are not racist, how the hell are we gonna take it seriously anymore?

No, it really wouldn't.

But of course he is a war criminal...............

We know people are this stupid. We have the op for that as proof and we have your thread about your opinion on murdoch as another.

Speaking of jackson saying something stupid has nothing to do.with this thread and its moronic op.

This is the problem with the internet. Back in the old days people like the op would.have been shunned as kooks. Nowadays you can't do that and somehow everyones opinion has become valid.

Really? Obama has already shown disdain for the COnstitution and governmental processes. What makes you think he would not do an extra-constitutional act or two in a financial crisis?
Please cite sources.

i told you to stay away from the brown acid.

The same type of people that voted for moochelle bacchmannnn

The same type of people that voted for moochelle bacchmannnn

Liberal Democrats voted for Lee. Did Liberal Democrats vote for Bachmann?
No, I dont think so. I think rather you are full of shit.

Forum List

Back