Will Obama call Palin and apologize for the media calling her terrible names?

Will Bill and Hillary and James Carville ever apologize for using the power of the US government to intimidate women and try to ruin the life of Paula Jones?

Total nonsense

As soon as Palin was on the ticket she started her political rhetoric and attacks. She has not stopped since

There is a big difference between an activist on a university campus and a radio talk show host carried on hundreds of stations around the country

so you say one who has the ears of a few is inferior or needs more than one who has the ears of many?

Funny....why does the left always talk about "equality"...yet they are so quick to point out how people should be trreated differently.

Yes.....when it comes to who gets the sympathy it all comes down power

If a mouse is harassing a lion.......nobody gets worked up for the poor lion
If a lion is harassing a mouse......everyone feels sorry for the mouse

And you agree with that thinking?

I know many gay men that are much larger in stature than I am. So it should be OK for me to call them names based on their sexual orientation?

Intertesting. Seems you think the way you claim conservatives think.

He can't seem to help himself from apologizing for anything and everything.

Hallmark could make a fortune off of this guy.

(SARCASM)

Wasn't Palin called names during Bush Tenure?

Why didn't Bush call Palin and apologize for the MSM treatment of her? Why didn't Bush condemn the MSM?

Maybe Bush didn't care?

Who is to Blame for this double standard of women?

BOOOSSSSSSHH (Beer:tongue:!)

Not at all

It all comes down to people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

Palin makes a living off of throwing stones at the left. When some stones come back, I don't feel sorry for her

Fluke is a college student stating a personal opinion. She was not throwing stones at the other side

Prior to Obama being elected Palin to my recollection never called anyone anything. The left however called her every name in the book during that same time.

And your "college student" is very much a public activist.

Total nonsense

As soon as Palin was on the ticket she started her political rhetoric and attacks. She has not stopped since

There is a big difference between an activist on a university campus and a radio talk show host carried on hundreds of stations around the country

No, there isn't and just because you want there to be a difference, doesn't make one. The point is that Obama allows GOP women to endure some foul things, and then calls for civility when someone on the right does it.

Try to hide it all you want to, it's a fact.

Prior to Obama being elected Palin to my recollection never called anyone anything. The left however called her every name in the book during that same time.

And your "college student" is very much a public activist.

Total nonsense

so you say one who has the ears of a few is inferior or needs more than one who has the ears of many?

Funny....why does the left always talk about "equality"...yet they are so quick to point out how people should be trreated differently.

The left has no moral or ethical compass. They will turn on a dime and say anything at all even if it is in direct opposition of the very things they pretend to believe in.

What name did Palin call Giffords?

Target
Palin had a map, PRIOR to Gifford's shooting, that "targeted" Gifford's district. AFTER the shooting, Palin's response was appropriate.

Palin never had a map that targeted anything. that left wing nonsense was debunked shortly after it came out. The map had common surveyor's marks on it. When pointed out to regular folks, it's easy to understand. Only a left wing hack or a complete idiot would not be able to see that simple fact.

Not at all

It all comes down to people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

Palin makes a living off of throwing stones at the left. When some stones come back, I don't feel sorry for her

Fluke is a college student stating a personal opinion. She was not throwing stones at the other side

Yes. Fluke is a college student.

And Palin is a wife.

What else are they?

Palin is a politician...she exepcts what she gets and it is her choice to do as she does.

Fluke is an activist...she expects what she gets and it is her choice to do as she does.

LMAO...love how you define her by only one thing...college student.

That is known as spin...and if one needs to resort to spin while one is egaged in a debate then one feels quite weak in their position.

I went to college......I saw the power and influence of a student activist

You want to compare that to the power and influence of Rush Limbaugh with millions of listeners willing to do his bidding?

Completely irrelevant.

Will Bill and Hillary and James Carville ever apologize for using the power of the US government to intimidate women and try to ruin the life of Paula Jones?
Did Grover Cleveland apologize for having a child out of wedlock?

Don't think so. Did Palin ever apopogize for calling him a terrorist supporter, marxist, Maoist or whatever?

You know there is a big difference between a comedian making snide remark about the former Governor(or even Malkin) and what el-rash-butt did. He just went on an on about how much sex that law student was having. Totally unfounded. But typical Rush.

You do realize that Rush is also an entertainer right? I guess if you call yourself a comedian, you can say whatever you want to?

Did Grover Cleveland apologize for having a child out of wedlock?

So I guess we are seeing a pattern here.

It's done by both sides, and our opinions differ based on our side of the isle.

Obama siding with Fluke and not siding with women in general is the key issue brought up by the OP. It is 100% correct.

Don't think so. Did Palin ever apopogize for calling him a terrorist supporter, marxist, Maoist or whatever?

You know there is a big difference between a comedian making snide remark about the former Governor(or even Malkin) and what el-rash-butt did. He just went on an on about how much sex that law student was having. Totally unfounded. But typical Rush.

You do realize that Rush is also an entertainer right? I guess if you call yourself a comedian, you can say whatever you want to?

I'm sure el-Rashie-Butt entertained a lot of trailer park trash with the 53 insults he used against Ms. Fluke. It was a major part of his show. But WTF was anyone really suprised? It was Rush! I expect as much from that POS.

Wow. You can write that line with a straight face. Pretty frickin' amazing I'd say.

Publically telling Congress to stay out of her reproductive choices while demanding others pay for those choices...why that's not taking sides at all, right? My God, you lefties will delude yourselves into just about anything.

Yeah she was siding with her womb and unless you are arguing that her womb is Democrat I dont see how that proves she choosing a POLITICAL side.

I noticed how you completely ignored the politics and made it about only "taking a side". Nice spin

Suggesting others should pay for her choices is absolutely POLITICAL...and Democrat at that. Wow, monumental FAIL there on your part.

EVERYONE who goes before Congress is asking others to pay for their choices. That is what Congress does

I know many gay men that are much larger in stature than I am. So it should be OK for me to call them names based on their sexual orientation?

There is physical stature and there is social stature.

If a weak person is annoying a strong person, it is expected that the strong person can fend for himself

If a strong person is annoying a weak person, he is just a bully

Palin had a map, PRIOR to Gifford's shooting, that "targeted" Gifford's district. AFTER the shooting, Palin's response was appropriate.

Palin never had a map that targeted anything. that left wing nonsense was debunked shortly after it came out. The map had common surveyor's marks on it. When pointed out to regular folks, it's easy to understand. Only a left wing hack or a complete idiot would not be able to see that simple fact.

Giffords notified Palin that she thought the map was offensive and threatening. Palin told Giffords to go fuck herself

Don't retreat......RELOAD

If a weak person is annoying a strong person, it is expected that the strong person can fend for himself

So you are saying that the weakest among us has the implied right to harass the strongest among us?

There is something peculiar with your arguement, RW. Maybe you need to think that one over.

When is Sarah Palin going to apologize to the President of the United States for claiming that he wants to kill her baby?

So you are saying that the weakest among us has the implied right to harass the strongest among us?

There is something peculiar with your arguement, RW. Maybe you need to think that one over.

Not at all

The implication is that a lion can swat away the mouse that is annoying him

The mouse cannot do the same with the lion

Not at all

The implication is that a lion can swat away the mouse that is annoying him

The mouse cannot do the same with the lion

But if the "civic" lion(human being) swaps away the civic mouse, there are political reprecussions.

But the civic mouse tend to win political points in challenging the lion.

That is the gist of political minded

Forum List

Back