Will Obama call Palin and apologize for the media calling her terrible names?

I don't follow, why should he apologize to Palin?

Did Palin apologize to Giffords?

• Banned
He needs to conduct a beer summit between Palin and NBC.

Mend some fences and get this country moving.

He could call it the APOLOGIES ON BEER tour. Hell, sell tickets and hire the Chinese to cater the event.

• Banned

I guess I missed the vid where Palin called Gabby a slut. Got a link?

In all seriousness don't you find it a bit lame that our president singles out individual Americans for phone calls from the oval office simply because of their political agenda when we have so many other pressing needs

He could call it the APOLOGIES ON BEER tour. Hell, sell tickets and hire the Chinese to cater the event.
No, nor would Palin take his call. He should not have called Fluke either.

In all seriousness don't you find it a bit lame that our president singles out individual Americans for phone calls from the oval office simply because of their political agenda when we have so many other pressing needs

No, it's not strange. It was all manufactured by the wh.

No, nor would Palin take his call. He should not have called Fluke either.

Bingo

Not at all

It all comes down to people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

Palin makes a living off of throwing stones at the left. When some stones come back, I don't feel sorry for her

Fluke is a college student stating a personal opinion. She was not throwing stones at the other side

She was not throwing stones at the other side

Wow. You can write that line with a straight face. Pretty frickin' amazing I'd say.

Publically telling Congress to stay out of her reproductive choices while demanding others pay for those choices...why that's not taking sides at all, right? My God, you lefties will delude yourselves into just about anything.

Not at all

Palin makes a living off of throwing stones at the left. When some stones come back, I don't feel sorry for her

Fluke is a college student stating a personal opinion. She was not throwing stones at the other side

Yes. Fluke is a college student.

And Palin is a wife.

What else are they?

Palin is a politician...she exepcts what she gets and it is her choice to do as she does.

Fluke is an activist...she expects what she gets and it is her choice to do as she does.

LMAO...love how you define her by only one thing...college student.

That is known as spin...and if one needs to resort to spin while one is egaged in a debate then one feels quite weak in their position.

Hey, I have an idea, why doesn't the President spend his time concerned about Unemployment (ZERO jobs created in construction), Iran, Immigration and a thousand other issues.

Oh I forgot, leadership is NOT his bag, is it?

Not at all

Prior to Obama being elected Palin to my recollection never called anyone anything. The left however called her every name in the book during that same time.

And your "college student" is very much a public activist.

Not at all

Prior to Obama being elected Palin to my recollection never called anyone anything. The left however called her every name in the book during that same time.

And your "college student" is very much a public activist.

Total nonsense

As soon as Palin was on the ticket she started her political rhetoric and attacks. She has not stopped since

There is a big difference between an activist on a university campus and a radio talk show host carried on hundreds of stations around the country

Forum List

Back