Will Obama call Palin and apologize for the media calling her terrible names?

Not at all

It all comes down to people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

Palin makes a living off of throwing stones at the left. When some stones come back, I don't feel sorry for her

Fluke is a college student stating a personal opinion. She was not throwing stones at the other side

Prior to Obama being elected Palin to my recollection never called anyone anything. The left however called her every name in the book during that same time.

And your "college student" is very much a public activist.

Total nonsense

As soon as Palin was on the ticket she started her political rhetoric and attacks. She has not stopped since

There is a big difference between an activist on a university campus and a radio talk show host carried on hundreds of stations around the country

Provide a link or vid of Palin using vile language to describe ANYONE prior to 2008. Or you're correct about your total nonsense.

And that girl was not a college activist. She was an activist sitting before congress demanding all Americans pay for her lifestyle.

I don't follow, why should he apologize to Palin?

Did Palin apologize to Giffords?

I guess I missed the vid where Palin called Gabby a slut. Got a link?

In all seriousness don't you find it a bit lame that our president singles out individual Americans for phone calls from the oval office simply because of their political agenda when we have so many other pressing needs

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tTDiZZYCAs&feature=related]Gabrielle Giffords warns Sarah Palin there will be consequences. - YouTube[/ame]

I think should would have preferred being called a slut.

You?

Prior to Obama being elected Palin to my recollection never called anyone anything. The left however called her every name in the book during that same time.

Total nonsense

As soon as Palin was on the ticket she started her political rhetoric and attacks. She has not stopped since

There is a big difference between an activist on a university campus and a radio talk show host carried on hundreds of stations around the country

Provide a link or vid of Palin using vile language to describe ANYONE prior to 2008. Or you're correct about your total nonsense.

And that girl was not a college activist. She was an activist sitting before congress demanding all Americans pay for her lifestyle.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi3oP74kMjA]Palin Criticizes Obama's 'Terrorist' Connection - YouTube[/ame]

That was pretty vile.

Not at all

Palin makes a living off of throwing stones at the left. When some stones come back, I don't feel sorry for her

Fluke is a college student stating a personal opinion. She was not throwing stones at the other side

Total nonsense

so you say one who has the ears of a few is inferior or needs more than one who has the ears of many?

Funny....why does the left always talk about "equality"...yet they are so quick to point out how people should be trreated differently.

I guess I missed the vid where Palin called Gabby a slut. Got a link?

In all seriousness don't you find it a bit lame that our president singles out individual Americans for phone calls from the oval office simply because of their political agenda when we have so many other pressing needs

Not at all

Yes. Fluke is a college student.

And Palin is a wife.

What else are they?

Palin is a politician...she exepcts what she gets and it is her choice to do as she does.

Fluke is an activist...she expects what she gets and it is her choice to do as she does.

LMAO...love how you define her by only one thing...college student.

That is known as spin...and if one needs to resort to spin while one is egaged in a debate then one feels quite weak in their position.

I went to college......I saw the power and influence of a student activist

You want to compare that to the power and influence of Rush Limbaugh with millions of listeners willing to do his bidding?

What name did Palin call Giffords?

Target
Palin had a map, PRIOR to Gifford's shooting, that "targeted" Gifford's district. AFTER the shooting, Palin's response was appropriate.

I am referring to BEFORE the shooting when Giffords complained that the Palin rhetoric was incendiary and do you remember Palins reply?

Don't retreat........RELOAD

*yawn*

the *war room* was a documentary about the clinton campaign.

how many times have you talked about clinton getting a blow job or taken pot shots at monica?

get a grip. this woman isn't a public figure and a bunch of old rightwingnuts calling her a slut because she says that insurance companies should cover a prescription medication is pathetic.

Last edited:
Not at all

And Palin is a wife.

What else are they?

Palin is a politician...she exepcts what she gets and it is her choice to do as she does.

Fluke is an activist...she expects what she gets and it is her choice to do as she does.

That is known as spin...and if one needs to resort to spin while one is egaged in a debate then one feels quite weak in their position.

You want to compare that to the power and influence of Rush Limbaugh with millions of listeners willing to do his bidding?

Stop fucking deflecting. This thread is about the lefts treatment of women on the right.

It's very telling that you will deflect and excuse the vile language used against Palin while at the same time calling for the head of those on the right for the same damn thing.

I CALL THAT HYPOCRISY. you?

Not at all

And Palin is a wife.

What else are they?

So you obviously believe that people should be treated based on their "class"...not using class from an economic standpoinbt.....using class from a success standpont.

I find that pathetic thinking.

Don't think so. Did Palin ever apopogize for calling him a terrorist supporter, marxist, Maoist or whatever?

You know there is a big difference between a comedian making snide remark about the former Governor(or even Malkin) and what el-rash-butt did. He just went on an on about how much sex that law student was having. Totally unfounded. But typical Rush.

And Palin is a wife.

What else are they?

Stop fucking deflecting. This thread is about the lefts treatment of women on the right.

It's very telling that you will deflect and excuse the vile language used against Palin while at the same time calling for the head of those on the right for the same damn thing.

I CALL THAT HYPOCRISY. you?

Not at all

Palin is a political pundit who makes a living off of throwing stones at the left. When someone from the left throws a stone back, I don't feel sorry for her

Palin is a much more powerful public figure than Bill Maher. When a weak public figure throws stones at a powerful public figure, I don't feel sorry for her

Now let's look at Fluke..

Fluke has never thrown stones at Rush Limbaugh or the right. She has only stated her personal view that women need more access to birth control

Rush Limbaugh is a powerful public figure throwing stones at a weak, college student. And yes, America felt sorry for her and Rush paid a price for being a bully

She was not throwing stones at the other side

Wow. You can write that line with a straight face. Pretty frickin' amazing I'd say.

Publically telling Congress to stay out of her reproductive choices while demanding others pay for those choices...why that's not taking sides at all, right? My God, you lefties will delude yourselves into just about anything.

Yeah she was siding with her womb and unless you are arguing that her womb is Democrat I dont see how that proves she choosing a POLITICAL side.

I noticed how you completely ignored the politics and made it about only "taking a side". Nice spin

And Palin is a wife.

What else are they?

So you obviously believe that people should be treated based on their "class"...not using class from an economic standpoinbt.....using class from a success standpont.

I find that pathetic thinking.

Yes I do....

Because it came down to Rush being a bully and using his immense power to terrorize a college student for three straight days.

America saw that and was mortified. Rush paid a price ......rightfully so

Total nonsense

so you say one who has the ears of a few is inferior or needs more than one who has the ears of many?

Funny....why does the left always talk about "equality"...yet they are so quick to point out how people should be trreated differently.

Yes.....when it comes to who gets the sympathy it all comes down power

If a mouse is harassing a lion.......nobody gets worked up for the poor lion
If a lion is harassing a mouse......everyone feels sorry for the mouse

Wow. You can write that line with a straight face. Pretty frickin' amazing I'd say.

Publically telling Congress to stay out of her reproductive choices while demanding others pay for those choices...why that's not taking sides at all, right? My God, you lefties will delude yourselves into just about anything.

Yeah she was siding with her womb and unless you are arguing that her womb is Democrat I dont see how that proves she choosing a POLITICAL side.

I noticed how you completely ignored the politics and made it about only "taking a side". Nice spin

Suggesting others should pay for her choices is absolutely POLITICAL...and Democrat at that. Wow, monumental FAIL there on your part.

I noticed you made it about her womb when it was actually about her wallet.

Terrible spin

Forum List

Back