Will Obama Bin Lying Have To Be Cuffed & Dragged From The White House?

Sore Loser Butthurt is a Terminal Disease.
I think he's in the terminal stage.
Never in the history of man has a president accomplished so little when give so much to work with.
FAILURE is his legacy. I could list his failures, and they are many, but it'd take up too much space.
If I could consolidate them and brand them under one title, it'd be something like this:

Failure To Be A Man.

His scorched Earth approach on his way out the door, is not only damaging to his Legacy of Failure but to America itself. That pretty much sums up his regime. Everything he worked for, and every action he took hurt America, hurt our standing in the world, placed us in jeopardy around the globe and at home, and buried us in crippling debt.

One has to wonder if he should be on suicide watch, or if we should keep an eye on him to make sure he doesn't buy 10 gallons of gasoline and try to burn The White House down on his way out the door. It's my guess that he'll have to be dragged out of The White House in handcuffs, kicking and screaming like a spoiled toddler in a tantrum, being dragged out of a toy store.

Worst President Ever.
Most Embarrassing President Ever.
Most Divisive President Ever.
Most Indebted President Ever.

America cannot wait for The Obama Nightmare to be over.

Everyone is looking forward to sweeping out The Stench of The Obamas and Clintons from our Government except for America Hating Effeminate Liberals that is, but they don't count, except to our enemies that they continually side with as if they signed some sort of sick suicide pact with them.

Good Riddens Lefty.
Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.
Here is to a New Year, and A cleaning out of the filth the previous regime left behind when they trashed America like some dirty squatters.

You had your chance, now your eviction notice is about to be nailed to your ass.
I hope it hurts like Hell.

Signed, The Cleaning Crew.

I sure hope these loony rants are therapeutic for you as some sort of escapism from your personal problems....because as an actual analysis of a presidency it is pretty fucking stupid.

Obama fulfilled most of his campaign promises, including historic healthcare reform no other president was able to pull off (and it wasn't for lack of trying on their part). Together with solid economic record of recovery, stable growth, no major foreign policy blunders and no major scandals Obama easily secures himself a solid position among past American presidents.

And embarrassing? Obama?...Have you checked out the tweeter feed of that pussy grabin' clown headed for the White House?
Delusional^^^°

Never in the history of man has a president accomplished so little when give so much to work with.
FAILURE is his legacy. I could list his failures, and they are many, but it'd take up too much space.
If I could consolidate them and brand them under one title, it'd be something like this:

Failure To Be A Man.

His scorched Earth approach on his way out the door, is not only damaging to his Legacy of Failure but to America itself. That pretty much sums up his regime. Everything he worked for, and every action he took hurt America, hurt our standing in the world, placed us in jeopardy around the globe and at home, and buried us in crippling debt.

One has to wonder if he should be on suicide watch, or if we should keep an eye on him to make sure he doesn't buy 10 gallons of gasoline and try to burn The White House down on his way out the door. It's my guess that he'll have to be dragged out of The White House in handcuffs, kicking and screaming like a spoiled toddler in a tantrum, being dragged out of a toy store.

Worst President Ever.

Everyone is looking forward to sweeping out The Stench of The Obamas and Clintons from our Government except for America Hating Effeminate Liberals that is, but they don't count, except to our enemies that they continually side with as if they signed some sort of sick suicide pact with them.

Good Riddens Lefty.
Here is to a New Year, and A cleaning out of the filth the previous regime left behind when they trashed America like some dirty squatters.

You had your chance, now your eviction notice is about to be nailed to your ass.

I sure hope these loony rants are therapeutic for you as some sort of escapism from your personal problems....because as an actual analysis of a presidency it is pretty fucking stupid.

Obama fulfilled most of his campaign promises, including historic healthcare reform no other president was able to pull off (and it wasn't for lack of trying on their part). Together with solid economic record of recovery, stable growth, no major foreign policy blunders and no major scandals Obama easily secures himself a solid position among past American presidents.

And embarrassing? Obama?...Have you checked out the tweeter feed of that pussy grabin' clown headed for the White House?
Delusional^^^°

Naked assertion^^^

Failure To Be A Man.

Worst President Ever.

Good Riddens Lefty.

Delusional^^^°

Naked assertion^^^
Nope, delusional.

I saw this pic of the pussy grabber on Twitter...
View attachment 105917
The pic shows both guys "grabbing" each others hand.
Are you pretending to be stupid by passing around this stupid pic (i.e., stupid headline), or are you really?
Do you really not know what a pussy is? Obama is not known to grab pussies.
:)

Forum List

Back