Will Nicholas Sandmann destroy fake news?

Will Nicholas Sandmann destroy fake news?

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was a victim of a premature news cycle not fake news

In today’s rush to get the story out, not all the information is available
They used to hold the press when there was no accurate means of procuring the information without backup of proof. That's how lies get started, and the press should restrain itself when going after a minor.
No, that's how mistakes happen. The lies come in when brieghtbart picks it up and runs with it because faux refuses to issue a retraction.
Think I'll take a wait and see approach to how the court sees this case and its result.
It will never even make it to court.
It will be settled out of court for about 150 million.

They used to hold the press when there was no accurate means of procuring the information without backup of proof. That's how lies get started, and the press should restrain itself when going after a minor.
No, that's how mistakes happen. The lies come in when brieghtbart picks it up and runs with it because faux refuses to issue a retraction.
Breitbart doesn't have a large following because it lies to people. I've seen Fox News give out retraction for errors twice in the past. Trust me, people don't like that going on ever, but at least they owned the problem and fixed it.
Lol, but they do have a pretty strong following among the faithful. 75 million hits a month.

Fake News Media is like a cockroach...

Cockroaches can survive extreme heat and cold, can survive a nuclear blast, can survive like a week after having its head removed from its body...

To her credit, CNN Host S.E. Cupp joined pundits from several outlets recanting her initial criticism of the students. “Hey guys. Seeing all the additional videos now, and I 100 percent regret reacting too quickly to the Covington story. I wish I’d had the fuller picture before weighing in, and I’m truly sorry.”

Wood told Fox News Channel’s “Life, Liberty & Levin” that the attack was part of CNN’s agenda against the president. He explained that the goal was, “to smear a young boy who was, in its view, an acceptable casualty in their war against the president.” Cuomo’s remarks made that obvious.

Nick Sandmann vs. CNN: There’s a reason the word ‘vicious’ is being used to describe network’s behavior

Nick Sandman proudly wears his MAGA hat along side John Wayne Marion Morrison Gay C.; two victims in a never ending embrace of fagdom

Marion Morrison

Exactly. None of this is going anywhere, it's all just for show and the hope of a settlement.
I look forward to the investigation by those being sued to show the family's history of bullying.

To her credit, CNN Host S.E. Cupp joined pundits from several outlets recanting her initial criticism of the students. “Hey guys. Seeing all the additional videos now, and I 100 percent regret reacting too quickly to the Covington story. I wish I’d had the fuller picture before weighing in, and I’m truly sorry.”

Wood told Fox News Channel’s “Life, Liberty & Levin” that the attack was part of CNN’s agenda against the president. He explained that the goal was, “to smear a young boy who was, in its view, an acceptable casualty in their war against the president.” Cuomo’s remarks made that obvious.

Nick Sandmann vs. CNN: There’s a reason the word ‘vicious’ is being used to describe network’s behavior

Nick Sandman proudly wears his MAGA hat along side John Wayne Marion Morrison Gay C.; two victims in a never ending embrace of fagdom

Obsess much, faggot? Pathetic.

Who here knows that the term Fake News was in use before Trump became a presidential nominee and it referred to what FOX, Breitbart and other RW freak news organizations do?
Tok bad you forfeited the right to 5he term after your networks have been exposed

We know U know about faggot; please tell US more about your lifestyle.

well gee whiz...….are you stalking him? Or just trolling??

We know U know about faggot; please tell US more about your lifestyle.

well gee whiz...….are you stalking him? Or just trolling??

just returning the favor; that all. Go ask Marion Gay C.; he started this shit.

So that's your excuse?

"He bullied me first"???

Issues, doood…….issues

Who here knows that the term Fake News was in use before Trump became a presidential nominee and it referred to what FOX, Breitbart and other RW freak news organizations do?
At the time Fake News referred to stories that were completely fabricated.....like Obama's birth certificate

Trump usurped it to mean any news story he isn't like

At the time Fake News referred to stories that were completely fabricated.....like Obama's birth certificate

Trump usurped it to mean any news story he isn't like

Yep.

Why do you call him a cigarette? Is that an insult? Or are you trying to insult him by saying he's a homosexual, as if that's a bad thing?

Which is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back