Will Mueller investigate Obama's hot mic moment with Putin's #2 man?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

Obama was OBVIOUSY A RUSSIAN SPY.

Mueller needs to investigate if Russia influenced Obama. Can Obama be impeached posthumously?

President Obama: "On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space."

President Medvedev: "Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…"

President Obama: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."

President Medvedev: "I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir, and I stand with you."

Podesta also has shady dealings with Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia!

It's all a projection.

Mueller needs to investigate if Russia influenced Obama. Can Obama be impeached posthumously?

President Obama: "On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space."

President Medvedev: "Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…"

President Obama: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."

President Medvedev: "I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir, and I stand with you."

It is not clear what Mueller will investigate because as Allan Dershowitz points out he is only authorized to investigate crimes and even if everything alleged against the Trump campaign were true - clearly it's not - no statute has been violated and therefore no crime has been committed.

It is not clear what Mueller will investigate because as Allan Dershowitz points out he is only authorized to investigate crimes and even if everything alleged against the Trump campaign were true - clearly it's not - no statute has been violated and therefore no crime has been committed.

No one can articulate;ate what the Special Prosecutor is investigating?

THose types of investigations can go ANYWHERE.

Podesta
Seth Rich
Hillary
Obama

All should be thoroughly investigated to see how Russia has influenced the US government.

PUTIN IS EVIL....why did Obama tell Romney that Putin is NOT A THREAT TO THE USA?

Obama asked the RUSSIAN PRESIDENT to tell PUTIN to give Obama some space until Obama is re-elected....then OBAMA would have more flexibility to work with Putin.

So, Obama was misrepresenting his relationship with Putin for the ELECTION?

Why did Obama say this to the Russian President? Was Obama a RUSSIAN SPY?

No. He won't. And your echo of a conspiracy theory is pretty funny. Are you really so naive to believe Obama consorted with the Russians?

Deflections aren't going save Trump.

Trump-Bots really aren't any brighter than ObamaBots, are they?

News flash, bunky... you aren't going to be allowed to deflect and distract without being challenged on it, by those who aren't in thrall to your boy...

Obama's "hit mic moment" has nothing whatsoever to do with the Trump Investigation.

If Obumble has done something wrong, the Justice Department can deal with that, too, in turn.

Unfortunately for you, however, and your Fearless Leader, Il Duce...

The newly-appointed Special Counsel is going to home-in on the alleged collusion between Trump and his campaign and the Russians, and stay focused on that like a laser beam...

And all the attempts at distraction and deflection and side-tracking in the world, aren't going to do you or Il Duce, one bit of good...

Either the Special Counsel finds cause to proceed at-law, or the whole thing goes away...

If cause is found to proceed at-law, your boy is Screwed, Blued and Tatooed.

You're just going to have to wait-out the investigation and its findings, like the rest of us...

Tick... tick.. tick...

Meanwhile, your boy is already halfway to Lame Duck status, only 120 days into his Presidency...

Yeah... ya'll backed a real winner, didn't 'cha?

Last edited:
There should have been a special prosecutor and Obama should have been impeached when that video proved Obama and Putin were in cahoots.

There should have been a special prosecutor and Obama should have been impeached when that video proved Obama and Putin were in cahoots.
Doesn't matter.

Special Counsel Mueller has a well-defined mandate which does not include that subject matter.

Mueller's job is to investigate Trump and his campaign and alleged collusion with the Russians.

As to Obumble, and this lame-ass attempt at deflection...

You can always ask Justice to appoint a Special Counsel for that purpose, as well.

Good luck with that.

Doesn't matter.

Special Counsel Mueller has a well-defined mandate which does not include that subject matter.

Mueller's job is to investigate Trump and his campaign and alleged collusion with the Russians.

You can always ask Justice to appoint a Special Counsel for that purpose, as well.

Good luck with that.

While he is at it, he should take a good look at Ivan Drago's use of PEDs when he fought Rocky Balboa.

Doesn't matter.

Good luck with that.
Which raises disturbing questions since collusion with the Russians, even if it were true, is not a crime unless they colluded to commit a federal crime and since no one has mentioned what that crime might have been, there doesn't seem to be any legitimate reason for the FBI to be investigating. As you describe it, it is, as the President has said, a witch hunt, the FBI behaving inappropriately, perhaps even illegally, for political reasons.

Obama was President and authorized to speak on behalf of his country

Trumps representatives were not

Doesn't matter.

Good luck with that.
Which raises disturbing questions since collusion with the Russians, even if it were true, is not a crime unless they colluded to commit a federal crime and since no one has mentioned what that crime might have been, there doesn't seem to be any legitimate reason for the FBI to be investigating. As you describe it, it is, as the President has said, a witch hunt, the FBI behaving inappropriately, perhaps even illegally, for political reasons.
Neither you nor I are privy to the preliminary evidence assessed by the fellow who appointed Mueller.

I, and vast numbers of my fellow countrymen, are content to let Mueller proceed aggressively, in order to restore the confidence of the American People.

Which, by the way, is exactly what is unfolding, regardless of what we say here.

Doesn't matter.

Good luck with that.
Neither you nor I are privy to the preliminary evidence assessed by the fellow who appointed Mueller.

I, and vast numbers of my fellow countrymen, are content to let Mueller proceed aggressively, in order to restore the confidence of the American People.

Which, by the way, is exactly what is unfolding, regardless of what we say here.
Actually we do know there was no evidence of a crime since Senators Feinstein and Manchin, we were both briefed in closed meetings by the FBI and CIA, have both said there is no evidence of a crime, but this goes deeper than that, there doesn't even seem to have been a suspicion a crime was committed to open this investigation. The question is, what was the crime they were seeking evidence about? No one seems to know.

Doesn't matter.

Good luck with that.

Actually we do know there was no evidence of a crime since Senators Feinstein and Manchin, we were both briefed in closed meetings by the FBI and CIA, have both said there is no evidence of a crime, but this goes deeper than that, there doesn't even seem to have been a suspicion a crime was committed to open this investigation. The question is, what was the crime they were seeking evidence about? No one seems to know.
That's why they appointed a Special Counsel.

Not to worry... if there is no smoke, then they will find no fire.

No. He won't. And your echo of a conspiracy theory is pretty funny. Are you really so naive to believe Obama consorted with the Russians?

Ahhh, but he did. he did nothing while Russia stole the Crimea from Ukraine, a country which we had a defense treaty with, and which obummer ignored at the orders of his master pootin.

Doesn't matter.

Good luck with that.

That's why they appointed a Special Counsel.

Not to worry... if there is no smoke, then they will find no fire.
So then you are agreeing that this is just a witch hunt.

Forum List

Back