Will Mortimer go on date sometime? Maybe, Maybe not

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
I joined a singles and friends facebook group. I met a girl, she is not far away from me. 20 minutes with the train. We chat. She hesitates to meet me in person, and she told me I will have a hard time finding friends because I overwhelm people with too much informations and that Im kinda annoying, she said she just wants to be honest because im a nice guy, and she doesnt want to be fake. I still write her, but she corrected me how i should talk, for example she said i should wait if someone asks me for pictures and not post many pictures, or if i say hello then i wait until the other says hello back and then we talk from there... not that i write essays without being asked and reveal too much information. I appreciate that she told me that, and didnt blocked me. I still write her, she said it would be too early to meet in person, but she cant tell if we will meet. So it is not absolute no but I have to wait I guess. To chat more and then see.

Is that her picture in your avatar photoshopped with you?

When my wife and I met, they still had these.
1625811151707.png

I joined a singles and friends facebook group. I met a girl, she is not far away from me. 20 minutes with the train. We chat. She hesitates to meet me in person, and she told me I will have a hard time finding friends because I overwhelm people with too much informations and that Im kinda annoying, she said she just wants to be honest because im a nice guy, and she doesnt want to be fake. I still write her, but she corrected me how i should talk, for example she said i should wait if someone asks me for pictures and not post many pictures, or if i say hello then i wait until the other says hello back and then we talk from there... not that i write essays without being asked and reveal too much information. I appreciate that she told me that, and didnt blocked me. I still write her, she said it would be too early to meet in person, but she cant tell if we will meet. So it is not absolute no but I have to wait I guess. To chat more and then see.
You are a really nice guy, but everything she said when critiquing you is correct (from the impression I get of you going off your comments).

I hope you find someone that makes you happy though.

I've been single the majority of my life. I can attract them but not keep them. It's all my fault though. I know my faults, too selfish with my time, sometimes immature, not wanting to settle down with someone etc.

All that might change if I ever meet "the one" I suppose but I can count on one hand, maybe only 3/4 girls I've felt that way about in my life - most of them didn't feel the same back so you move on.

Last edited:

You could try sitting on figs instead. They're similar to dates... you know?

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back