Will L'il 'O Lie Tonight?

HoleInTheVoid

Sep 10, 2008
The debate is about foreign policy and implicitly, the role of CinC.

Is Obama gonna play the tough guy to impress the bitter clingers that he would stand-up to Iran, Russia or whoever instead of merely trying to talk them to death?

I guessing he will.

Of course it will all be total BS and the litmus test is this: The Marxist-Jihadist Consortium has been getting a free pass from the libs. Iran is the fault of the US and Jews, Russia is the fault NATO and Georgia, blah blah blah...

If L'il 'O says he's willing to stand-up to these idiots and his faithful zealots accept it with serene dispassion it will show his followers know he's not serious, he's merely lying to get elected.

Makes the debate fun...Carefully note what BHO and McCain actually say....

and compare it with what Obermann and Matthews tell you they said....

I guarantee the difference will be staggering.....

I don't kow what i think the commander in chief should do, in terms of a choice between diploimacty and aggression.

Do you think Bush has been too quick to aggression?

My concerns with Obama is that he will be slower on aggression than Bush, and it might backfire, but in principle I think the world is safer when people use forbearance, so I think it (diplomacy and restraint on aggression) is the way to go. I think the aggressive stance Bush has taken has made more terrorists in the world, and is a losing strategy. McCain seems to agree with Bush on this.

Maybe a person's perspective is hardwired (hawk or dove) into them.

Makes the debate fun...Carefully note what BHO and McCain actually say....

and compare it with what Obermann and Matthews tell you they said....

I guarantee the difference will be staggering.....

and the pansy assed liberals will take the translation fed to them.

Man, you really owned that strawman!

You're saying I can go to any thread on this forum that deals with Iran, Venezuela, Russia etc and the liberal opinion is that whatever grievances these countries might have the liberals won't blame the US?

Forum List

Back