A Question for Democrats.

Navy1960

Sep 4, 2008
Arizona
I have been sitting here thinking what is it that the national media and the democratic party think that their party members have done wrong?

1. Do you think it's wrong for Chris Dodd to sit on the Banking Committee after his relationship with Countrywide and accepting PAC money from Fannie and Freddie?

2. Do you think it's wrong for Barney Frank to blame others for the financial mess when last year he himself didn't think there was a problem at Fannie/Freddie?

3. Do you think it's wrong for Harry Reid to represent your party in the Senate on these issues after being involved in shady land deals in Nevada, netting him a million dollars last year? The whole time he never reported it.

These are the sorts of things I often wonder, because, it seems that there is no willingness on the part of the national media, or the democratic party in general to call their people to task when they act in such a manner. Instead they give them some sort of credibility. I find this disturbing, and wonder if Barack Obama is elected president what then would be held accountable for in this kind of environment?

Forum List

Back