Will Jews be able to live in "Palestine"?

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
The right flank of the Likud and rightist coalition partners Habayit Hayehudi were enraged by the news that a senior official in the Prime Minister's Office said that the Palestinians should allow Jewish settlers to remain in the West Bank should a Palestinian state be formed.

Sunday, a source within the PMO told the Associated Press that "The prime minister believes that in peace, just as Israel has an Arab minority, there is no logical reason why the Palestinian state could not contain a Jewish minority and that Jews living in Judea and Samaria would be given the option to stay"

Shmuel Peleg, 30, from Efrat, agrees and says that there will be no choice but to let the settlers remain under Palestinian sovereignty, should a Palestinian state be formed in the future.

After a final agreement is signed, Peleg claims, he would prefer to live under Palestinian sovereignty then return to Israel. "If I'll feel safe I would probably stay. But to reach an agreement you need to be very careful and act thoughtfully."

...In 2011, days before the Palestinians petitioned the UN to join as a member state, Palestinian Ambassador to the UN Maan Erekat was quoted as saying that the future Palestinian state would be free of Jews and it is better that the two people live independently.

Will Jews be able to live in future Palestine? - Israel News, Ynetnews

---------

b0418.gif

"On the one hand the state cannot allow itself to reimburse so many settlers and on the other hand it makes no sense to uproot settlement blocs. This reality would be very complicated and would entail difficult dilemmas – will the Palestinian people be willing to live side by side with us? How will we visit our family and friends in Israel?"

After a final agreement is signed, Peleg claims, he would prefer to live under Palestinian sovereignty then return to Israel. "If I'll feel safe I would probably stay. But to reach an agreement you need to be very careful and act thoughtfully."

(They might be better off to live side by side)

Meanwhile its all theoretical. Bennett and others already threaten with bringing the government down, so...We'll see if it passes even this first test.

The land between the Sinai Desert and Lebanon has been the 'Homeland' of the Jews for 3000 years. There is no such thing as Palestinians. Non Jews in the land called Palestine are the foreigners. They need to go back to their real Homelands.

The land between the Sinai Desert and Lebanon has been the 'Homeland' of the Jews for 3000 years. There is no such thing as Palestinians. Non Jews in the land called Palestine are the foreigners. They need to go back to their real Homelands.

Neither Syria-Palestine nor the Levant have ever been exclusively Jewish.. Canaanites, Arabs, Philistines have all been part of the landscape for about 6,000 years.

A little archeology will help.

"On the one hand the state cannot allow itself to reimburse so many settlers and on the other hand it makes no sense to uproot settlement blocs. This reality would be very complicated and would entail difficult dilemmas – will the Palestinian people be willing to live side by side with us? How will we visit our family and friends in Israel?"

What compensation will the HoAP give the Jews for the land they bought from the ottomans. will they do a 1 for 1 swap with reparations for the buildings ?

What compensation will the HoAP give the Jews for the land they bought from the ottomans. will they do a 1 for 1 swap with reparations for the buildings ?

They bought only 6% of the land... The rest they simply took..

The state owns all the land in Israel.

Israel Lands: Privatization or National Ownership?

Neither Syria-Palestine nor the Levant have ever been exclusively Jewish.. Canaanites, Arabs, Philistines have all been part of the landscape for about 6,000 years.

But not muslims who were not invented till 623 C.E. and lost the land of Israel after only owning it for 22 years. A thousand years later they get idiots to claim that they have always lived there

Zionists are colonial settlers, they need to go back to their real homelands.

Do you mean like Israel, Egypt, Saudi, Jordan, Syria and not forgetting Palestine. I'M a Zionist and I live in my homeland

Where did your family live for the past 2,000 years?

Great Britain were did yours live 2,000 years ago.

By the way I can trace my family history back to about the time Mohamed had one of his seizures and made himself god

But not muslims who were not invented till 623 C.E. and lost the land of Israel after only owning it for 22 years. A thousand years later they get idiots to claim that they have always lived there

Arabs were in Syria-Palestine and the Levant long before Islam.

Where did your family live the past 2,000 years?

In other words, Arabs can live in Israel but Jews are unwelcome in "Palestine".

Mhmm. Were you born racist or is it something you learned with the age?:eusa_hand:

No, I said colonial settlers, like you for example, should go back to your real homelands.

Colonialism is not lawful when the sovereignty rights and rights of self determination of other peoples are violated.

These principles of international law have been enshrined in The UN Charter, itself a treaty for member nations.

Where are the Philistines, the Canaanites, and as for the Arabs, they are not indigent to the land between Lebanon and the Sinai desert.

The "Children of Israel" have the most legal claim to the Land.

Arabs were in Syria-Palestine and the Levant long before Islam.

Where did your family live the past 2,000 years?

Britain or as it was known back in the day Angle land, now England

In other words, Arabs can live in Israel but Jews are unwelcome in "Palestine".

Mhmm. Were you born racist or is it something you learned with the age?:eusa_hand:

No, I said colonial settlers, like you for example, should go back to your real homelands.

Colonialism is not lawful when the sovereignty rights and rights of self determination of other peoples are violated.

These principles of international law have been enshrined in The UN Charter, itself a treaty for member nations.

So will you set a precedent and be the first to pack up in the US and go back to your real homeland, after all you have only been there for such a short period of time compared to the Jews in Palestine.

Forum List

Back