will history repeat itself,,,"BIDEN DROPS OUT" scandal ensues,,,

OF COURSE THIS IS OLD NEWS BUT THE REASONS COULD BE THE SAME IF HE DOES DROP OUT,,,

BIDEN WITHDRAWS BID FOR PRESIDENT IN WAKE OF FUROR

I'm on the fence about Biden. I don't like or can't stand his politics but he has had one of the most tragic lives any person could have.

A spouse and parents nightmare times 3. I have known some touchy type of people who were not perverts. So not sure if he is even aware of how it looks.

I also think he should have left politics after his tragic losses.

Skip to .36 in video to get to topic.

to bring emotions into politics is dangerous and usually ends up bad

True dat. But what he's talking about there isn't politics, it's humanity.

Still unless there is more and there well maybe more

what man can say that he has never made a woman feel uncomfortable

what woman can say that a man never made her feel uncomfortable

Hey tell the guy to get lost and if he doesn't then you might have a problem

How many men can say that a woman never made him feel uncomfortable

Hey men hit on woman all the time, its a hit or miss type proposition and part of the dance

What if it was reversed and woman hit on men, tough problem but I think we can handle it except for those sensitive guys

Politically this is not going away, so we need to examine what actually happen

I do not know if these incidents happen in a room with others around or was this with only two people in the room.

VERY old news

Moved to History
how is news of a current POTUS candidate old news???

this should be in current news until he drops out,,,

PLEASE,,,

Apparently, English isn't your primary language, because you don't understand that an article dated from 1987 is considered old news in 2019. Granted, Biden is thinking about running, and that is current news, but the article you posted about him is extremely old.

VERY old news

Moved to History

PLEASE,,,

Apparently, English isn't your primary language, because you don't understand that an article dated from 1987 is considered old news in 2019. Granted, Biden is thinking about running, and that is current news, but the article you posted about him is extremely old.
so the fact that the last time he ran he had to drop out due to scandal/disgrace is irrelevant,,how about let the people decide for themselves whats relevant???

VERY old news

Moved to History

PLEASE,,,

so the fact that the last time he ran he had to drop out due to scandal/disgrace is irrelevant,,how about let the people decide for themselves whats relevant???

If you have any current scandals/disgraces that he's currently doing post them. The stuff from 1987 is no longer relevant.

VERY old news

Moved to History

PLEASE,,,

If you have any current scandals/disgraces that he's currently doing post them. The stuff from 1987 is no longer relevant.
it goes to character and integrity,,,if you dont care so be it,,,others might

You're gonna get your thread locked again. While you have posted an article (although one from 32 years ago), you haven't stated why you think an old article will explain why Biden is going to drop out this election.

Can you at least get something from this decade? 32 years, and a lot can change in a person's life. Back in 1987, I was on shore duty in Memphis, just started my second enlistment, and now I'm retired from the Navy, and have been for over 15 years.

It IS pretty funny though that somebody else just posted "current" news dated from 1987 noting that Gary Hart dropped out.

Reading is a lost art.

1987 --- let's see, that was before I moved to SoCal, before I lived in New England, before I lived in New Orleans... Reagan was POTUS, a loaf of bread was about a dollar and a quarter. I was in my 30s and a veritable sex machine ---- okay well some things don't change I guess.

lol. That was me that posted that thread and I apologize for posting the 1987 headline thinking it was recent. Makes me laugh though, because Biden bowed out in 1987 because of what he called, exaggerated "shadows" of his mistakes.

It was an understandable and honorable mistake, Ram. We are all human. Particularly in light of the fact that he was touted as a possible candidate a few years ago then in 2015 or 16 and eventually dropped out again. And if he is really in the running now, I think he'll drop out a THIRD time. Joe doesn't want to actually WORK and have real RESPONSIBILITY at his ripe age!

It certainly has parallels to the present, and kudos to girl-meets-boy for her owning up to the error. But it still points up another incident of an OP linking an article without even reading it first. I can't even imagine doing that.

Probably saw the story, assumed it was in the present at first glance and was simply in a hurry to get the thread posted first before someone beat him to the punchline. I swear some people must ride the news waves all day long just LOOKING for new stories to create threads about.

You're gonna get your thread locked again. While you have posted an article (although one from 32 years ago), you haven't stated why you think an old article will explain why Biden is going to drop out this election.

Can you at least get something from this decade? 32 years, and a lot can change in a person's life. Back in 1987, I was on shore duty in Memphis, just started my second enlistment, and now I'm retired from the Navy, and have been for over 15 years.
but I did explain what I thought,,,

back then it was because of his behavior and today it still haunts him

this man has been in the halls of congress since his birth through his father and is the poster child for career politician,,,

and needs to go away

Saying the Biden of 1987 is the same as the Biden of 2019 isn't true.
Funny how young/old Democrats are always different people, but young Kavanaugh is exactly like SCOTUS nominee Kavanaugh.

Weird, huh?

I had to turn Fox off when a bunch of bitties were arguing about what constitutes sexual abuse. There was no crime in Biden's case but the elephant in the room is Biden's mental state and nobody wants to talk about it. It seems from a lot of compelling photos and accounts that Biden is unable to control his sexual urges in public. You can probably find a half a dozen psychologists who will testify that Biden's condition will get worse.

OF COURSE THIS IS OLD NEWS BUT THE REASONS COULD BE THE SAME IF HE DOES DROP OUT,,,

BIDEN WITHDRAWS BID FOR PRESIDENT IN WAKE OF FUROR

"Joe Biden Appointed As Head Of TSA
April 5th, 2019
article-3982-1.jpg

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Amid a flurry of accusations of inappropriate touching and crowding people's personal space leveled at former vice president Joe Biden, President Trump announced Friday that Biden is his appointment to the Transporation Security Administration.

Biden will be tasked with showing TSA agents how to violate people's personal space and privacy in their daily groping of American citizens. He already has "dozens" of charts and infographics he began to hand out to TSA workers all across the country, creeping up on them and gingerly setting the files in their hands as he whispered his instructions in their ears.

"Based on Biden's skill getting inappropriately close to people and making unwanted physical advances, he is the perfect man for the job," Trump said. "We've had our differences in the past, but I'm glad Creepy Joe and I can work together on this one."

"He's a very good toucher, one of the best."
Joe Biden Appointed As Head Of TSA

Forum List

Back