What if National Boundaries Were Based on Language Group?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
This is an interesting video and shows how a lot of ethnicities are interconnected in ways most dont realize.

Ha so at least everyone around gets to tell you they'll murder you in English! Hooraaay! What a spoiled little scenario video. Is interesting to think about where this proves true, that national borders are identical with those who speak your language? Baltic Slavic countries?

I don't agree with him that people in Quebec refuse to learn English, they know English and use a lot of English words.

The video is interesting I guess.

No xyz. the world is full of rambunctious theoretical young people videos that arrive at no conclusion, forming no solid points, from a mind of curiosity. How insulting to Civilization too! Look, the formation of European Civilization, it involves the split of Orthodox and Catholic Roman Latin Rite and the Church's alphabet's split from the Eastern Roman Empire. He colored it all Red. What is that? Look you recognize letters from historic catholic countries.

No xyz. the world is full of rambunctious theoretical young people videos that arrive at no conclusion, forming no solid points, from a mind of curiosity. How insulting to Civilization too! Look, the formation of European Civilization, it involves the split of Orthodox and Catholic Roman Latin Rite and the Church's alphabet's split from the Eastern Roman Empire. He colored it all Red. What is that? Look you recognize letters from historic catholic countries.
I didn't say it had any validity, I just said it was interesting.

Actually the map underestimates the use and understanding of the English language (and the U.S. dollar) in the world. It depends on your viewpoint

international business Did place English products around 50% of production. English is a trade language.

Actually the map underestimates the use and understanding of the English language (and the U.S. dollar) in the world. It depends on your viewpoint
Yeah it only looks at primary languages, not second languages, where English is almost universal.

our curse on Mankind as English is an atrocious language.

Forum List

Back