Will Hillary Clinton be convicted regarding her private email account?

Will Hillary be convicted of a crime regarding this email scandal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One thing is for certain, the Democrats won't have the competency or ethics issue on their side, no matter WHO their opponent turns out to be in 2016.

One thing is for certain, the Democrats won't have the competency or ethics issue on their side, no matter WHO their opponent turns out to be in 2016.
the republicans do? lol. that's funny
Perhaps not, but Democrats always rely on attacking their opponent's character, rather than debate the issues. This election will be about Obama/Clinton policies over the past 8 years, and without the option of sliming their opponent with allegations of wrong-doing like they usually do, they'll be forced to defend a failed and fucked up track record of corruption and incompetency. Hillary's pudgy hands will be tied.

Yes! She will be convicted in 2016 and be required to serve 8 years in the White House.

She won't live another eight years, her health is awful

SassyIrishLass

I see you still don't know the difference between fact and opinion.

:link:

:lmao:

SIL is another RW'r who would rather lie about everything than tell the truth about anything.

Yes! She will be convicted in 2016 and be required to serve 8 years in the White House.

SassyIrishLass

Do you ever comment on topics or do you just go around bothering people?

SIL is another RW'r who would rather lie about everything than tell the truth about anything.

SassyIrishLass

Either that, or she has some insider information about Hillary's health and she'll be imparting LINKS to FACTS to us just any moment now.

I wonder which it is ...

SassyIrishLass

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
the republicans do? lol. that's funny
Perhaps not, but Democrats always rely on attacking their opponent's character, rather than debate the issues. This election will be about Obama/Clinton policies over the past 8 years, and without the option of sliming their opponent with allegations of wrong-doing like they usually do, they'll be forced to defend a failed and fucked up track record of corruption and incompetency. Hillary's pudgy hands will be tied.
it's the character of u.s. all that is in question. quite frankly I think that's our fatal flaw. I don't give politicians credit nor blame for things being done by bigger fish then them.

nobody in government or power gets convicted and if they do it's a country club for a few years with all the trimmings. so much for equal justice for all.
false. See the VA Gov. McDonnell. It could be that you know there's nothing Hillary can be convicted of so you are finding excuses.

I would bet that she is not the only one with a secret private email. And I'm not sure it's illegal.

Let the future tell us which usmessageboard.com members were legal idiots and which turned out to know about law.

What about the Trumps?

Trump Administration Reaches Peak Hypocrisy With Private Email Account Revelations
Donald Trump repeatedly berated Hillary Clinton for her use of a private email server. But it's been revealed that former and current Trump advisers used personal email accounts to conduct official business.

How come no one is talking about Colin Powell?

Or Trump?

Trump Administration Reaches Peak Hypocrisy With Private Email Account Revelations
Donald Trump repeatedly berated Hillary Clinton for her use of a private email server. But it's been revealed that former and current Trump advisers used personal email accounts to conduct official business.

Forum List

Back