Will Flags Go Half Staff When Crooked Hillary Croaks?

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Crooked Hillary was such a great public servant...Her corpse needs to be worshiped. :p

As a former First Lady and Sec. of State, I expect so! Like her or not.

too late....>>>
1amqzj.jpg

Crooked Hillary was such a great public servant...Her corpse needs to be worshiped. :p
Wasn't she a senator? So yeah, if McCain is any indication. No one will notice though. How often is the flag at the top of the pole these days? Not many.

Wasn't she a senator? So yeah, if McCain is any indication. No one will notice though. How often is the flag at the top of the pole these days? Not many.

I opened the door the other day to get the mail and noticed all the flags were all at half mast. Forgetting that President Bush had passed, I immediately thought another mass shooting had occurred.

I opened the door the other day to get the mail and noticed all the flags were all at half mast. Forgetting that President Bush had passed, I immediately thought another mass shooting had occurred.

Disappointed, huh?

yes. any question to that is being petty and only causes the other side to do the same and keeps this cycle of disrespect going.

Forum List

Back