Will East Jerusalem Arabs be put on trains and sent ...where?

Bill, I seriously hope you're kidding with that video. Although I cannot at this time provide a link, nor could I probably find it, the opening portions of that video have been included at least one other video from at least a year ago and perhaps in so many other videos, I cannot seriously believe the time stamp as Sept 2015.

In the previous video that I watched, it was to keep the rock throwers in the Al Aqsa (Askya later) mosk during on the other many times that the Pals store rocks in the mosk to throw at any (ANY) Jew they see on the Mount.
That's the big lie they always tell.

Here's the article that goes along with the video...

Omar Kiswani, the manager of Al-Aqsa Mosque, told Al Jazeera that 80 "Jewish settlers" protected by the Israeli police, attacked the mosque when confronted by Palestinian volunteer guards.

'Israeli police lying'

Mustafa Barghouti, the secretary-general of the Palestinian National Initiative, said that the Israeli police were being dishonest.

"The Israeli police are lying, they have lied before and they are lying again," he said.

"I think what happened today is an act of aggression on the part of the Israeli army," he said, adding that right-wing Jewish settlers provoked Palestinians when they entered the mosque.

"This is unacceptable."

I gotta go, the Laker game just started!

So no supporting evidence of any Jewish attack just the word of an islamonazi LIAR

Come on, be honest or go home. Death camps are the same as fighting between two parties? I do think the Israelis overstep when they shell Palestinian neighborhoods after some Palestinian attack Israelis in Israel, but they aren't 'death camps' re Nazi Germany.

If you can't make a coherent argument don't try.
All the violence is Israeli initiated.

The Israeli's have been deliberately trying to make the Palestinian's life a daily hell for the last 70 years.

Not entirely true, Hamas and other organisations, and I'm no expert on the middle east, execute attacks into Israel every few months including sending over rockets and killing Israelis.

The Israeli response is way over the top and really just sets up the scenario for it to happen all over again. Israel uses a sledgehammer to swat a fly in essence and I think the Palestinians, especially children there, suffer immeasurably and shouldn't.

But the conflict is real, both sides kill each other. It is a conflict.

As I said, Palestine should be created as a nation there and recognized by the UN. Then Israel will be accountable for over reaction, the arguments against Israel even existing will then start to die down, the Palestinians will be able to start moving forward and creating a society and economy which will elevate them to personhood.

All the other arguments are just background noise, until the Palestinians have their own country this conflict with all of its ugly back and forth slaughter will continue.

Who has the authority to create a Palestinian nation on another nations land. Would you accept having your land taken from you so your enemy could get closer and kill your children. The only way they can have a nation is through negotiations on everything, not by having another nations land handed to them on a plate. The actions of 1948 show that they are no believers in living in peace.
Who has the authority to create a Palestinian nation on another nations land.​

Absolutely nobody.

Of course that same law applies to Israel.

Apart from the Jews as Palestinians using the Mandate of Palestine rules. Which is what they did on land granted to them by the lands sovereign rulers.
The arab muslims were offered the same chance and turned it down for 71 years when they realised they were losing more and more of what they were offered in 1947. Now they have 50% of what they could have had.

Nearly forgot as the same Law does not apply to Israel as they already exist as a nation and have done since may 1948

Last edited:
Bill, I seriously hope you're kidding with that video. Although I cannot at this time provide a link, nor could I probably find it, the opening portions of that video have been included at least one other video from at least a year ago and perhaps in so many other videos, I cannot seriously believe the time stamp as Sept 2015.

In the previous video that I watched, it was to keep the rock throwers in the Al Aqsa (Askya later) mosk during on the other many times that the Pals store rocks in the mosk to throw at any (ANY) Jew they see on the Mount.
That's the big lie they always tell.

Here's the article that goes along with the video...

Omar Kiswani, the manager of Al-Aqsa Mosque, told Al Jazeera that 80 "Jewish settlers" protected by the Israeli police, attacked the mosque when confronted by Palestinian volunteer guards.

'Israeli police lying'

Mustafa Barghouti, the secretary-general of the Palestinian National Initiative, said that the Israeli police were being dishonest.

"The Israeli police are lying, they have lied before and they are lying again," he said.

"I think what happened today is an act of aggression on the part of the Israeli army," he said, adding that right-wing Jewish settlers provoked Palestinians when they entered the mosque.

"This is unacceptable."

I gotta go, the Laker game just started!

Ok Bill. You really believe that story EVER SINGLE time it is trotted out. Really. How many times have we seen the same very grainy footage of what appears to be the inside of a mosque with fireworks going off near the doorway? How many different videos all with the same footage. All very grainy. Still in 2015. And where are the people 'storming in'??? Too bad tineye can't search out that.

But I guess some idiots will believe a lie as truth if it is told enough.

First of, East Jerusalem Palestinians don't see themselves as Israelis at all, so I don't get what's the issue of doing this, if this is what they want in the first place. It's not like they actually do things or believe they belong here. They don't pay taxes and they intentionally never vote for city hall. I bet the PA will not leave them without rights.

Second, I find it hypocritical that America is suddenly so "worried" over this. For months a Jewish boy who was born in Jerusalem struggled to have his ID said "Born in Israel", American judges refused because according to American policy, Jerusalem (east OR west) is not Israeli. So a boy cannot born in Israel is Jerusalem isn't Israeli. But God forbid, when we follow this, and don;t call east-Palestinians Israelis, there's a fuss. Why is that? yeah, hypocritical, much
If the boy was born in West Jerusalem, he was born in Israel. If he was born in East Jerusalem, he was not.

Don't get me started on American judges. One judge, after seeing me in his court repeatedly over the same infraction, told me personally, "Mr. ______, if you don't take care of this by January 12th, bring your toothbrush!"

Now, are you going to answer my question?

I thought I did. I don't see what's the problem is. Why should they have Israeli citizenship to begin with, is the better question
Good question. Since East Jerusalem is Occupied Palestinian territory, why do they need Israel's permission to live in their own home town?

Come on, be honest or go home. Death camps are the same as fighting between two parties? I do think the Israelis overstep when they shell Palestinian neighborhoods after some Palestinian attack Israelis in Israel, but they aren't 'death camps' re Nazi Germany.

If you can't make a coherent argument don't try.

The Israeli's have been deliberately trying to make the Palestinian's life a daily hell for the last 70 years.

Not entirely true, Hamas and other organisations, and I'm no expert on the middle east, execute attacks into Israel every few months including sending over rockets and killing Israelis.

The Israeli response is way over the top and really just sets up the scenario for it to happen all over again. Israel uses a sledgehammer to swat a fly in essence and I think the Palestinians, especially children there, suffer immeasurably and shouldn't.

As I said, Palestine should be created as a nation there and recognized by the UN. Then Israel will be accountable for over reaction, the arguments against Israel even existing will then start to die down, the Palestinians will be able to start moving forward and creating a society and economy which will elevate them to personhood.

All the other arguments are just background noise, until the Palestinians have their own country this conflict with all of its ugly back and forth slaughter will continue.

Who has the authority to create a Palestinian nation on another nations land. Would you accept having your land taken from you so your enemy could get closer and kill your children. The only way they can have a nation is through negotiations on everything, not by having another nations land handed to them on a plate. The actions of 1948 show that they are no believers in living in peace.

Absolutely nobody.

Apart from the Jews as Palestinians using the Mandate of Palestine rules. Which is what they did on land granted to them by the lands sovereign rulers.
The arab muslims were offered the same chance and turned it down for 71 years when they realised they were losing more and more of what they were offered in 1947. Now they have 50% of what they could have had.

Nearly forgot as the same Law does not apply to Israel as they already exist as a nation and have done since may 1948
Which is what they did on land granted to them by the lands sovereign rulers.​

You keep saying that without offering any proof.

First of, East Jerusalem Palestinians don't see themselves as Israelis at all, so I don't get what's the issue of doing this, if this is what they want in the first place. It's not like they actually do things or believe they belong here. They don't pay taxes and they intentionally never vote for city hall. I bet the PA will not leave them without rights.

Second, I find it hypocritical that America is suddenly so "worried" over this. For months a Jewish boy who was born in Jerusalem struggled to have his ID said "Born in Israel", American judges refused because according to American policy, Jerusalem (east OR west) is not Israeli. So a boy cannot born in Israel is Jerusalem isn't Israeli. But God forbid, when we follow this, and don;t call east-Palestinians Israelis, there's a fuss. Why is that? yeah, hypocritical, much
If the boy was born in West Jerusalem, he was born in Israel. If he was born in East Jerusalem, he was not.

Don't get me started on American judges. One judge, after seeing me in his court repeatedly over the same infraction, told me personally, "Mr. ______, if you don't take care of this by January 12th, bring your toothbrush!"

Now, are you going to answer my question?

I thought I did. I don't see what's the problem is. Why should they have Israeli citizenship to begin with, is the better question
Good question. Since East Jerusalem is Occupied Palestinian territory, why do they need Israel's permission to live in their own home town?

Because they stole it from the Jews in 1948 and it was never theirs. Why don't you give them American citizenship and allow them to vote in your elections and claim your welfare ?

Absolutely nobody.

Which is what they did on land granted to them by the lands sovereign rulers.​

You keep saying that without offering any proof.

Only because you deny the proof of the Mandate of Palestine and what it states as law. That the Jews will receive 22% of Palestine for their NATIONal home. I keep highlighting the relevant fact so you can see what was offered by the LoN.

It is you that never offers proof of arab muslims owning the land prior to 1988 and having a nation with a leader and national identity in the past. There is no record of any Palestinian nation ran by muslims at all in any historical records.

Forum List

Back