Will Dems blame Dementia Joe for blowing up the debt with his stimulus plan, like they did Trump?

What will democRATs do when the Biden stimulus plan adds $2,000,000,000,000 to the debt?

• They will dummy up and ignore it.

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • They will stand and applaud Dementia Joe's brave plan.

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Democrats will attack Biden as irresponsible and demand his impeachment.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, as I predicted, the deficit eagles are returning to the mountain after 1/20. Whelp, you Republicans have blown up the deficit..again. Compounded by the fact that the savior you worshiped managed to fuck the response to the virus up resulting in the economic carnage we have now. So, right now, I don't care what deficit hawks have to say. Elections have consequences. Let's see what these hawks are made of when it times to discuss raising taxes and doing away with that reckless gift Republicans gifted their corp and wealth donors in 2017. I already know the answer. I just want to see if the hawks do.

I'd love to see ol' Joey come across with those $2,000 stimulus checks.

That would stimulate the fuck out of my bourbon shopping...

Whelp, you Republicans have blown up the deficit..again
"Whelp" what would you be saying here if PRESIDENT Trump ignored the plight of the MILLIONS suffering under blue state governors after they shut down businesses and sent millions to the unemployment lines

The stimulus plan is necessary because of Trump's disgusting mismanagement. Obama had to clean up Bush's stupid crap, now Joe has to clean up Trump's . I'll bet you are too stupid to see the pattern.
YOUR ilk cannot be helped or reasoned with. 30 Trillion will destroy the country

The mainstream media will not let that happen.

Remember, we have become a nation so stupid that people will repeat the mantra that a protest was "peaceful" because the media says so, despite the fact the businesses of innocent people are going up in flames behind the reporter telling them such.

We are truly entering our idiocracy.

Whelp, you Republicans have blown up the deficit..again
"Whelp" what would you be saying here if PRESIDENT Trump ignored the plight of the MILLIONS suffering under blue state governors after they shut down businesses and sent millions to the unemployment lines

Uh...that's happened in red states as well. What fantasy world do you live in? Is Trump still President? Did he win by a landslide?...yikes.

The actual answer isn't listed.

As they always do, they will laud the democrat President for everything good that happens during his Presidency, and they will blame Trump for everything bad that happens.

That's how idiot democrats operate...

Wow. Did you forget when Trump blamed covid19 on Obama?

In a usury economic system based on fiat currency that is doomed to failure, the national debt is simply a number to keep us informed as to how bad we are currently doing.

Or will the hypocritical, two faces democRATs forget all about the debt?
The GOP has ignored the debt for 4 years so their hypocrisy will be on display as they suddenly get concerned about it.

There is good debt and bad debt. Good debt is investing in infrastructure. Bad debt, like the kind Trump's tax cuts, are when we borrow money to give it to people and corporations. Since we didn't cut spending we increased the debt. In theory the tax cuts would stimulate the economy but, since most of it went to wealthy people and corporations who didn't it, it was not spent and didn't help the economy.

Or will the hypocritical, two faces democRATs forget all about the debt?

You KNOW the answer to your rhetorical question, CB.
  • Last year the shutdowns were absolutely necessary. The minute Trump's gone they do a 180 saying this can't go on, it is killing us! Had they listened to Trump, we would have trillions less debt, a roaring economy, everyone working and thriving and no more dead from Covid than we do now.
  • Joe's Stimulus will be healded in as the next brave new measure to restore America. In actuality, it will only cement their control while making all dependent on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back