Will Democrats be 'Party of No' or 'Party of Yes?'...

The Dems have a real opportunity to help America. Being the 'Party of Yes' will do that. Lets hope they make the right decision.

Uhm...last time I checked the Dems still had the Senate and still hold the office.

The CORRECT question should be...Will the CON$ CONTINUE to be the party of "no?"

Best response.

@ ignorant, epic FAIL.:lol::cuckoo:

I already exposed how obviously, insanely stupid and ignorant that was, so has almost everyone else in this thread.

Drone minds think alike tho.:lol:

You and your fellow Uncle Tom there have fun continuing to drag the collective IQ of this board, and your people/community down tho...............

Yea we sure did hear an awful lot about that 'Party of No' stuff from the Democrats these last four years huh? So now that the Republicans have regained some power,will the Democrats be that 'Party of No' or a 'Party of Yes?' They relentlessly attacked the Republicans for opposing their policies so it would only seem right for them to just say Yes and help the Republicans out. If you're not the "Party of Yes' then you're the 'Party of No.' It really is that simple. So i look forward to seeing which way the Democrats go in these coming years. It should be very interesting. Stay tuned.

Without question they should become the party of HELL NO.

Return republican favors.

Well that would go against all of their pious 'Party of No' rhetoric of the past. Are you suggesting the Democrats are the Party of dishonest Hypocrites? Sounds like it to me.

That's just the voices in your head.

What I AM SAYING is that democrats should follow republican footsteps, grow some balls, then tell republicans HELL NO.

BOTH parties are dishonest and hypocritical

Uhm...last time I checked the Dems still had the Senate and still hold the office.

The CORRECT question should be...Will the CON$ CONTINUE to be the party of "no?"

Best response.

@ ignorant, epic FAIL.:lol::cuckoo:

I already exposed how obviously, insanely stupid and ignorant that was, so has almost everyone else in this thread.

Drone minds think alike tho.:lol:

You and your fellow Uncle Tom there have fun continuing to drag the collective IQ of this board, and your people/community down tho...............

Isn't mommy home yet?

Go away little boy .. I don't give a fuck what you think.

Grow a brain so one day you may actually be able to discuss issues instead of posting your girlish thoughts.

Get a job

You fucking live on this site .. looking for love :lol:

Without question they should become the party of HELL NO.

Return republican favors.

Well that would go against all of their pious 'Party of No' rhetoric of the past. Are you suggesting the Democrats are the Party of dishonest Hypocrites? Sounds like it to me.

What I AM SAYING is that democrats should follow republican footsteps, grow some balls, then tell republicans HELL NO.

So now it's 'Party of No' for you? Somehow i doubt you promoted that in the recent past. The Democrats have a real chance to help America. They shouldn't go the 'Party of No' route. The People wont forget or forgive them if they do. After all,it was they who preached against that 'Party of No' stuff for the last four years. It will backfire on them for sure. You're either the 'Party of Yes' or you're the 'Party of No.' I guess we'll see which way the Dems go.

So now it's 'Party of No' for you? Somehow i doubt you promoted that in the recent past. The Democrats have a real chance to help America. They shouldn't go the 'Party of No' route. The People wont forget or forgive them if they do. After all,it was they who preached against that 'Party of No' stuff for the last four years. It will backfire on them for sure. You're either the 'Party of Yes' or you're the 'Party of No.' I guess we'll see which way the Dems go.

Are you insane?

Democrats have a chance to help America .. by listening to republicans? :lol:

And wrong again. I promoted democrats saying no to rught-wing obstinance on issues like health care. They shouldn't have passed any health care bill .. created a good one that wasn't written by the health insuers .. challange republicans to sign on and when they didn't, take the good bill into the midterms and show the American people who stood in the way of health care reform. Richard Nixon proposed a better healthcare bill in 1974 then the one we got ... AND, health care was near the top of the list during the campaign. Even McCain had to come up with one.

Guaranteed they would have been better off than how they were during the midterms .. and their base would have supported them.

Fuck helping republicans. Give'em a dose of their own medicine.

Last edited:

Are you insane?

And wrong again. I promoted democrats saying no to rught-wing obstinance on issues like health care. They shouldn't have passed any health care bill .. created a good one that wasn't written by the health insuers .. challange republicans to sign on and when they didn't, take the good bill into the midterms and show the American people who stood in the way of health care reform. Richard Nixon proposed a better healthcare bill in 1974 then the one we got ... AND, health care was near the top of the list during the campaign. Even McCain had to come up with one.

Guaranteed they would have been better off than how they were during the midterms .. and their base would have supported them.

So now it's 'Party of No' i guess. You guys just can't seem to get your stories straight. 'Party of No' will likely backfire on the Dems. You can't preach against that stuff for four years and then suddenly become that. The People will see through that kind of dishonesty & hypocrisy. But hey if that's the route you guys want to go,than so be it. Good luck with that.

Are you insane?

So now it's 'Party of No' i guess. You guys just can't seem to get your stories straight. 'Party of No' will likely backfire on the Dems. You can't preach against that stuff for four years and then suddenly become that. The People will see through that kind of dishonesty & hypocrisy. But hey if that's the route you guys want to go,than so be it. Good luck with that.

What "you guys" are you talking about?

I'm not a democrat, nor am I the voice of the Democratic Party.

Now it' the republican turn at bat .. in the House .. and now you believe in cum-by-ya. :lol:

Democrats shouldn't do what republicans did to them .. because that would be evil?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jesus Christ ...

:cuckoo:

Are you insane?

Now it' the republican turn at bat .. in the House .. and now you believe in cum-by-ya. :lol:

Democrats shouldn't do what republicans did to them .. because that would be evil?

Jesus Christ ...

It was the Democrats who relentlessly attacked the Republicans for being the 'Party of No' these last four years. So for them to now suddenly embrace being the 'Party of No' really is incredibly dishonest & hypocritical. The People will see this. 'Party of No' will be a big mistake for the Democrats. I guess we'll see which way they go. It's gonna be very interesting.

Jesus Christ ...

It was the Democrats who relentlessly attacked the Republicans for being the 'Party of No' these last four years. So for them to now suddenly embrace being the 'Party of No' really is incredibly dishonest & hypocritical. The People will see this. 'Party of No' will be a big mistake for the Democrats. I guess we'll see which way they go. It's gonna be very interesting.

Dude don't try talkin SENSE into him. He's a drone.

How about the reps go about being the party of the reps, as they have been.

And the dems keep being the party of the dems.

sound like a good idea? I know this is hard for the party hard liners to grasp, especially for the dems with their party of no lies and bs.

But as conservatives, I think we would better serve America by moving the country forward to a better future. Not counting no votes and making jackasses of ourselves. The dems can't help it and are proud of it, but we can be better.

These are the braindead threads this board's awesome for.

If the Dems do say no to everything, are you going to call them the party of no............................................or....................... do what you did when the R's said no to everything.............. and say it's because the R's "can't get anything done?" Come on, don't be a hypocrit like you're claiming the Dems will be, if they say no to everything.......make sure you blame the R's for "not getting anything done," and don't be a little hypocrit yourself, hmmm kay?

This is a circle jerk thread, nothing more.

These are the braindead threads this board's awesome for.

If the Dems do say no to everything, are you going to call them the party of no............................................or....................... do what you did when the R's said no to everything.............. and say it's because the R's "can't get anything done?" Come on, don't be a hypocrit like you're claiming the Dems will be, if they say no to everything.......make sure you blame the R's for "not getting anything done," and don't be a little hypocrit yourself, hmmm kay?

This is a circle jerk thread, nothing more.

Gee,how brilliant & enlightening. Aren't you late for your Dinner shift at Micky D's? You know,those fries aint gonna cook themselves. Off ya go now. Don't be late. :lol:

Forum List

Back