Will Democrats be 'Party of No' or 'Party of Yes?'...

LibocalypseNow

Jul 30, 2009
Yea we sure did hear an awful lot about that 'Party of No' stuff from the Democrats these last four years huh? So now that the Republicans have regained some power,will the Democrats be that 'Party of No' or a 'Party of Yes?' They relentlessly attacked the Republicans for opposing their policies so it would only seem right for them to just say Yes and help the Republicans out. If you're not the "Party of Yes' then you're the 'Party of No.' It really is that simple. So i look forward to seeing which way the Democrats go in these coming years. It should be very interesting. Stay tuned.

They'll start prattling on and on about checks and balances, the rights of the minority, snivel about getting "steamrolled", harangue about bipartisanship, etcetraetcetera again.

It's almost as though the remocrats and depublicans just exchange their playbooks when the political worm turns. :eusa_whistle:

They'll start prattling on and on about checks and balances, the rights of the minority, snivel about getting "steamrolled", harangue about bipartisanship, etcetraetcetera again.

It's almost as though the remocrats and depublicans just exchange their playbooks when the political worm turns. :eusa_whistle:

Yea you can't be the 'Party of Yes' if you're always saying No. The Dem rhetoric should be changing dramatically and immediately. It's always fun watching dishonest hypocrites spinning their wheels. Lets see how often the Democrats say Yes in these coming years. It's gonna be fun.

Last edited:

Yea you can't be the 'Party of Yes' if you're always saying No. The Dem rhetoric should be changing dramatically and immediately. It' always fun watching dishonest hypocrites spinning their wheels. Lets see how often the Democrats say Yes in these coming years. It's gonna be fun.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

I know i'll be keeping track of how many times the Democrats say No in the coming years. They don't want to be that 'Party of No' right? I guess we'll see.

Yea we sure did hear an awful lot about that 'Party of No' stuff from the Democrats these last four years huh? So now that the Republicans have regained some power,will the Democrats be that 'Party of No' or a 'Party of Yes?' They relentlessly attacked the Republicans for opposing their policies so it would only seem right for them to just say Yes and help the Republicans out. If you're not the "Party of Yes' then you're the 'Party of No.' It really is that simple. So i look forward to seeing which way the Democrats go in these coming years. It should be very interesting. Stay tuned.

Without question they should become the party of HELL NO.

Return republican favors.

Yea, that'll validate their "higher ethical standards":lol:

Uhm...last time I checked the Dems still had the Senate and still hold the office.

The CORRECT question should be...Will the CON$ CONTINUE to be the party of "no?"

Well that would go against all of their pious 'Party of No' rhetoric of the past. Are you suggesting the Democrats are the Party of dishonest Hypocrites? Sounds like it to me.

Uhm...last time I checked the Dems still had the Senate and still hold the office.

The CORRECT question should be...Will the CON$ CONTINUE to be the party of "no?"

You're not very good with reality, or obvious IMPLICATIONS are you.:lol::cuckoo:

The Jackasses have to come to US to get things done in the Senate now. Our win, and new margin is the House is EPIC HISTORIC.

WE ALSO HAVE THE SUPREME COURT STILL.

Wake up sheep.

I hope they become the Party of Voting Present and get out of the way.

They should follow their leader and just sip their slurpees.

boedicca-albums-boedicca-s-stuff-picture3039-2010-12-28-mpdko.jpg

I sure as help so. it puts your black axx in a kink you racist peice of garbage.

Everything flows through the House and the Republicans now run the show. The only thing that can stop them is if the Democrats are the 'Party of No.' So come on Democrats,say Yes and help America and the Republicans out.

Everything flows through the House and the Republicans now run the show. The only thing that can stop them is if the Democrats are the 'Party of No.' So come on Democrats,say Yes and help America and the Republicans out.

"Cooperate" :lol:

Fuck 'em!

Can the democrats scratch the free internet and just anti up with the free malt liquor and lap dances already? its almost the weekend.

Forum List

Back