Will Christians Rise And Fight?

I do hope so as we see Christians world wide used as fodder. From the middle east to right here in America. If a Christian rises and says I am a Christian the left tells him/her to sit down and shut up because its hate speech.

On the other hand if a Muslim rises and say Kill Christians its "free speech'. In America its no longer in fashion to be a Christian, it many cases they are treated worse then smokers.

They find themselves put aside and unprotected. Fringe groups of liberals like the homo attack their refusing to bake a cake a "hate crime" and yet NO islamic cake baker has been tried. Why not? Because they are not Christian.

Short video here by Zo who is always good. We see the Jewish tribe attacked in the home of Jewish faith and the Christian attack in his home by the same groups.
You as a Christian have a RIGHT to defend your faith but if you allow this current leadership or its party to lead surely your RIGHT will be gone.

Right now both here and abroad Christians are one of the most attacked faiths on earth. Christians are very very close to being the Jews of Germany WW2. How many Christians die before YOU pick up YOUR sword? Here's Zo.

There has never been a better time to be a Christian! I'm enjoying Jesus Christ more and more with each passing day and wish that the rest of the world could know the freedom that is available to them through Jesus Christ. When God is your protection what else do you need? I do not live in fear as the world lives in fear, D.F.. My trust is in God alone. If you will look at the book of Acts, it was persecution that caused the church to grow. The best is yet to come! The grandstands of heaven are cheering the believers on! I would not miss this for the world! In Christ I stand victorious.

"I am doing the Lord's work."

- Uncle Dolf
And what is the Lords work? Do you even know?
Fairy tales that small minded people tell themselves out of fear that the boogey man really exists?
Just as I suspected. You have nothing of value to contribute to this discussion. I believe it's time to place you on the ignore list.

-- Because you can't handle the fact that Hitler was a Catholic?

My aren't you the paragon of intelligent discourse.

I do hope so as we see Christians world wide used as fodder. From the middle east to right here in America. If a Christian rises and says I am a Christian the left tells him/her to sit down and
attitude that allowed Hitler to do what he did.
hut up...

Sit down and :anj_stfu: you left a few words out.

Christians are doing fine. Get on with yer life, because focusing this much on the negative will only earn you hell on Earth.

There is NO spiritual battle going on except in the heads of religious fundies
That's exactly the kind of attitude that allowed Hitler to do what he did.

And his fellow Christians were all too willing to help him

Forum List

Back