Will Brady Be OK With Tampa Bay's Woeak Offensive Line

?I?? I'm wondering how Tom Brady is going to do, when he doesn't have the good pass protection that he got with the New England Patriots. He typically has had a lot of time to throw the ball.

In contrast, with the Buc's offensive line, Jameis Winston had the 2nd worst number of sacks in the NFL.

It's true that Brady holds on to the ball for a fraction of a second less than Winston, but the difference is not very much.
Winston was much more mobile than Brady and threw for 5000 yards last season.

I think Brady would have considered the line before signing with Tampa

Winston is a useless chump. My HS QB could do better.

5000 yards and 30 TDS last year, but a head of jelly

Winston really sucks, Brady can't get him right.

Next!

Agree. I truly believe Brady is washed up.
Brady is still better than 90% of the other current NFL quarterbacks.

But I don't think he has another Super Bowl win left in him. ... :cool:

Da Bucs..Superbowl again!
I'd LIKE to see Brady do well, I've always liked him as a player, but he REALLY should reconsider playing anymore. IMHO, he's THE greatest QB all-time, and has NOTHING left to prove.

Brady is still better than 90% of the other current NFL quarterbacks.

But I don't think he has another Super Bowl win left in him. ... :cool:

Da Bucs..Superbowl again!
I'd LIKE to see Brady do well, I've always liked him as a player, but he REALLY should reconsider playing anymore. IMHO, he's THE greatest QB all-time, and has NOTHING left to prove.

Do not care, let him train a decent young QB in Tampa. :)

Also, please Glazers, give him a decent line so he doesn't like...get his spine snapped,k?
The Glazers better not get Tom Brady hurt. He's a damn good QB.
If they fail to provide him a good line, they suck.

?I?? I'm wondering how Tom Brady is going to do, when he doesn't have the good pass protection that he got with the New England Patriots. He typically has had a lot of time to throw the ball.

In contrast, with the Buc's offensive line, Jameis Winston had the 2nd worst number of sacks in the NFL.

It's true that Brady holds on to the ball for a fraction of a second less than Winston, but the difference is not very much.

Next!
I doubt Brady will get Tampa a better record

Next!

Doubt in 1 hand and poo in the other, dork.

Your team doesn't have Tom Brady, bitch. :D

I was a huge Tom Brady / NE Patriots fan for years.

But even if Brady takes Tampa Bay to the Super Bowl.

I refuse to watch the game.

Brady is dead to me. ... :cool:
Brady definitely WON'T be taking Tampa to the Super Bowl. I believe he'll be lucky to last the season.

Brady’s performance trailed off at the end of last year

Hard to imagine he will perform better. Otherwise, Belichick would have kept him
He better be if Gisele is ready.....
Tampa . Ya know why ?

"On an Average, you will find around 53 direct and connecting flights departing from TPA to LIR CR. January is the cheapest time to fly from Tampa to Liberia. Travelers may find some bargains on hotel rates as well during these months. The average flight time between Tampa to Liberia is around 2 hours 55 minutes."
From LIR to his beach house is a lil over an hour 1/2. Leave Tampon at noon and eat supper at La Catrina. Killa lobster tacos
giselehouse1.jpg

T

Next!

Doubt in 1 hand and poo in the other, dork.
Doubt is NOT what he has in his one hand........He-he! Sorry, rw, I'm just funnin' with you.....

Brady definitely WON'T be taking Tampa to the Super Bowl. I believe he'll be lucky to last the season.

Hard to imagine he will perform better. Otherwise, Belichick would have kept him
Tampa . Ya know why ?

"On an Average, you will find around 53 direct and connecting flights departing from TPA to LIR CR. January is the cheapest time to fly from Tampa to Liberia. Travelers may find some bargains on hotel rates as well during these months. The average flight time between Tampa to Liberia is around 2 hours 55 minutes."
From LIR to his beach house is a lil over an hour 1/2. Leave Tampon at noon and eat supper at La Catrina. Killa lobster tacos
giselehouse1.jpg

^ Wot was that?

Brady will either kickass with Tampa, or we'll lynch the Glazers, and/or he'll retire here.
Wait until he gets a taste of that fishing.
Everything is here. It's not south of here, or north of here. It's here.

He better be if Gisele is ready.....Tampa . Ya know why ?
I seriously doubt that multi millionaire Brady and his wife fly commercial airlines. People that rich fly private Lear jets. ... :cool:

I seriously doubt that multi millionaire Brady and his wife fly commercial airlines. People that rich fly private Lear jets. ... :cool:

I'm thinking Brady can afford his own plane. Will his wife like it in Tampa is really the big Q.

The location is paradise, but Democrats run the city.

I always managed to fly under the radar..

I'm thinking Brady can afford his own plane. Will his wife like it in Tampa is really the big Q.
And his kids, as well.

Tampa . Ya know why ?

giselehouse1.jpg
Why would anyone want to go to Liberia?

Tampa . Ya know why ?

giselehouse1.jpg
Why would anyone want to go to Liberia?
I BELIEVE he was being sarcastic.....

Brady will either kickass with Tampa, or we'll lynch the Glazers, and/or he'll retire here.
Sounds like a great place
It truly is. Wait! No! It's hotter than hell here, yankees! You would die from the heat if you came here! There's Bull sharks, too. Stingrays, blue crabs..
Stone crabs in Pinellas.

Sounds like a great place
It truly is. Wait! No! It's hotter than hell here, yankees! You would die from the heat if you came here! There's Bull sharks, too.
I'll TAKE hot right now. It's currently 28 degrees here in Valparaiso, Indiana.

Forum List

Back