Will boys ever be politically relevant?

John Shaw

Gold Member
Jul 22, 2017
And by that I mean, will anyone ever really care about boys' poor performance in school? So far, all I've seen are smug articles boasting about how superior girls are. Absolutely no one seems to mind their boys slipping further and further into mediocrity. Which is one of the reasons I really, REALLY do not think feminists should be raising sons.

I think the answer is, yes. Society will care ... in 20 years, when women look around and notice that their chances of getting what they want, aka a successful, college-educated man, have all but evaporated. Then suddenly it will be a national crisis. Until it affects women, expect more of the same; smugness, gloating, and otherwise, silence.

And honestly, it works out great for me.The lack of educational attainment by men just makes me that much more valuable. But even though I personally would benefit if the downward spiral continues, there's something awfully sad about the blatant neglect. Why is no one fighting for these poor kids? Why does no one seem to care? It's a mystery to me.

Forum List

Back