The United States Withdraws From UNESCO

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
On October 12, 2017, the Department of State notified UNESCO Director-General Irina Bokova of the U.S. decision to withdraw from the organization and to seek to establish a permanent observer mission to UNESCO. This decision was not taken lightly, and reflects U.S. concerns with mounting arrears at UNESCO, the need for fundamental reform in the organization, and continuing anti-Israel bias at UNESCO.
The United States Withdraws From UNESCO

And there you have it.

Don't care.

Most of those organizations accomplish little to nothing for the money spent. And that goes for the UN as well

I was gonna say...

We should be pulling out of the UN entirely. That's a Country Club that we
can't afford and we get trapped having to abide by their rules.

The whole world would have to look over their shoulders if we went rogue
and could operate on our own.

We could form our own alliances not bound by the UN

The whole world might decide to join together and blow us off the face of the earth too.

America and Israel pull out of 'biased' UNESCO

So they've both pulled out of UNESCO.

Why?

"A statement from Mr Netanyahu's office said Israel was leaving because UNESCO "has become the theatre of the absurd and because instead of preserving history it distorts it"."

Yes, Israel is pulling out because UNESCO distorts history. Well, why Israel has a problem with distorting history is anyone's guess, because the Israelis do it all the time. Like how they support Trukey's view that Turkey didn't commit genocide against the Armenians. Yes, the Armenians just fell of a cliff or something. It wasn't Genocide.

Israel has a policy of trying to undermine other victims of genocide so that their own victim status can allow them to get lots of sympathy.

Israel specifically got annoyed because:

"The Israeli leader told leaders at the UN Assembly last month that UNESCO was promoting a "fake history" over its decision to designate Hebron and the two shrines at its heart a "Palestinian World Heritage Site in Danger" - despite them being holy for both Muslims and Jews."

Yes, UNESCO said that Hebron and it's two shrines are a "Palestinian World Heritage Site". Now, where is Hebron? Oh, it's in the West Bank which happens so be the Palestinian part of the region. So, how this is distorting history when it's actually in Palestine, is rather weird. Where does Israel want Hebron to actually be? In China?

More Angry get off my lawn policy from the boob GOP. Anything for right wing Israel.

Would you say that Jerusalem has significant religious significance for both Jews and Christians? UNESCO doesn’t. The most recent reports use only the Muslim names for parts of the city, and does not mention anything about any other religious significance.

It was so egregious that even the head of UNESCO disagreed with it.

UNESCO is supposed to protect the historic sites regardless to who it is significant for, and who wants it saved or destroyed. Yet, for some reason, there seems to be only ONE group who matters in recent years.

We can’t learn to live together, if we don’t learn to respect one another. Demanding that I sit there and pay for the privilege of being used and abused? That’s a little on the intolerable side isn’t it?

Trump Was Right to Withdraw the United States from UNESCO

Nice to see the Jews are getting their money's worth when they buy our government.

Oh no! Jooos!

T86i5M0.jpg

The whole world might decide to join together and blow us off the face of the earth too.

Rocket man shows us that all you need are nukes and you can do as you please!

ya think the world "leaders" are planning a joint suicide?

Human nature gravitates towards genocide. Just look at history. Even today the US has engaged in over 50 million abortions.

My guess is that the elites are just itching to depopulate the earth further to try and save their precious natural resources and save them from the pollution devil, etc.

With the advent of AI and the robotic era, soon them may not even need us for slave labor.

Don't care.

Most of those organizations accomplish little to nothing for the money spent. And that goes for the UN as well

I was gonna say...

We should be pulling out of the UN entirely. That's a Country Club that we
can't afford and we get trapped having to abide by their rules.

The whole world would have to look over their shoulders if we went rogue
and could operate on our own.

We could form our own alliances not bound by the UN

Pull out and throw them out of New York.

Human nature gravitates towards genocide. Just look at history. Even today the US has engaged in over 50 million abortions.

My guess is that the elites are just itching to depopulate the earth further to try and save their precious natural resources and save them from the pollution devil, etc.

With the advent of AI and the robotic era, soon them may not even need us for slave labor.

The sad thing is, in 1996 if I listened at all I would have assumed you watch to much Xfiles. Now? Not so much. Life is as cheap today as it was any time in our past. We just put blond hair, big tits and teary blue eyes on it to make it okay.

The sad thing is, in 1996 if I listened at all I would have assumed you watch to much Xfiles. Now? Not so much. Life is as cheap today as it was any time in our past. We just put blond hair, big tits and teary blue eyes on it to make it okay.

Is it better knowing or would you be better not knowing?

That would not be a suicide, It would be the end of the USA. People like you just don't get it. Every army on earth versus us. We don't win that one.

Forum List

Back