Will Blacks lose political influence?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FuelRod, Mar 16, 2011.

1. FuelRod

FuelRod Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +924
    I see lots of discussion here on race in America, particularly of black and white relations.
    With the 2010 census data now released and African Americans/Blacks clearly losing population as the largest "minority" in our country...will they as a people lose their political power and influence to other minority groups such as Hispanics and Asians?
    What will the future hold as political parties begin to "cater" to larger and growing minority groups?

2. ClosedCaption

ClosedCaption Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,139
    I dont think they will lose power they will just have more players in the game sort of speak

3. JFK_USA

JFK_USA Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +725
    No because as we saw in the 2008 election, when you get black people going for you, they all go for you. The African American community is a close knit community, they tend to do things together.

4. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,639
    so they all voted for obie wan cause he was black? and you've denied that for ere these three years.. you are making progress methinks.

5. FuelRod

FuelRod Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +924
    I see your point but I also think different groups have different agendas. Those are not going to mesh.

6. FuelRod

FuelRod Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +924
    I'm not touching this one.

7. ClosedCaption

ClosedCaption Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,139
    oh boy, no one mentioned motives of why, but you just couldn't resist whining about something

8. R.D.

R.D. Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,375
    Then by all means clue us in, please.

9. gautama

gautama BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +336
    Yeah.....the typical JFK Obamarrhoidal LibTURD doubletalk for the fact that Negroes are Racist Arseholes when 95% voted for Obami Salaami.

That is an unadulterated, unmitigated fact because, if given a choice, whites voted 95% for a white president instead of a black one they would, justifiably, be called Racist Arseholes.

But, of course, now we are going to hear more phoney-baloney rhetoric defending the obviously fucking Negro Racist vote.....and the bogus "why" they do so......being "victims" and all.

10. Charles_Main

Charles_Main AR15 Owner

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,251
    As groups, Blacks, and the new biggest minority group, Hispanics, have much in common. They both tend to vote Democrat, but also Both tend to be very conservative on Social Issues.

I see no reason why Blacks would lose any power. If 2008 has proved anything, it is that, except for a small hard core Group of Racist assholes. This Nation as a whole has moved beyond the era of Blatant Racism.

I mean I can not speak for every conservative out there, But I tend toward the conservative on most non Social Issues, and yet I do not even consider Race in my day to day life. I would vote for anyone of Any color, race, or Creed, if I believed said person would respect the constitution of this country, and I think that is the way the Vast Majority of Americans are today.