Don't know how much truth there is to this

mnbasketball

Mar 4, 2011
I overheard a guy who someone told me was close to Gov. Walker, that his next thing he going to push for is transferring the cost of busing the school kids to the teachers since it's about proving them with an oppertunity to have a job, so they should bear the cost of getting the kids to the schools.

The state pays for the busing in MN?

Where I'm located, the individual school districts pay for that. Always have.

As heresay goes, pretty ridiculous. You should carry a video camera with you at all times! :lmao:

So you have no evidence, but don't have problems making claims based on hearsay from someone who may or may not actually exist?

Sounds very responsible. There are ways of inquiring about it and bringing up the topic in order to find out the truth if you really were concerned about it. The way you do it seems like you just want to create gossip.

I overheard a guy who someone told me was close to Gov. Walker, that his next thing he going to push for is transferring the cost of busing the school kids to the teachers since it's about proving them with an oppertunity to have a job, so they should bear the cost of getting the kids to the schools.
you should have stopped at "I heard a guy..."
DO you have any clue how preposterous that is?
This is typical. Once a sacred cow comes under attack the chicken little conspiracy theorists allow themselves to go into the frenzy fearing some kind of radical precedent has been set.
You should have forgotten this guy 30 seconds after you heard what he said...
No back to THIS universe..
Ok, let's suppose for a moment this ridiculous notion came to pass. How long do you think it would take for an army of attorneys to flood the courts with challenges and lawsuits?.
Stop it....

I think this is supposed to be sarcasm, irony, satire.

If it is, don't give up your day job to be a writer.

As heresay goes, pretty ridiculous. You should carry a video camera with you at all times! :lmao:
I've lived in 4 states....SC and NC , the buses are owned and operated by the State. In NJ school bus service is privatized. Each district or municipality has a contract with a private bus company. In NY the buses are operated by the respective districts.

DAMN!!

Whodathunk that the quake in Japan would affect the sale of tin foil hats so quickly?

This one time, at band camp, I heard that someone was planning a killin some dud with the intitials MNB.

Yall might wanna consider getting the pellet proof non-stick aluminum hats.

:doubt: Doubtful.

I think this thread was more of a spoof than anything else.

And I think all that responded to it, fell for it.

Either that or mnbasketball is an idiot.

(This is typical. Once a sacred cow comes under attack)

a persons wage and benefits are a SACRED COW in your world?

I've lived in 4 states....SC and NC , the buses are owned and operated by the State. In NJ school bus service is privatized. Each district or municipality has a contract with a private bus company. In NY the buses are operated by the respective districts.
Unheard of around here.

(This is typical. Once a sacred cow comes under attack)

a persons wage and benefits are a SACRED COW in your world?
In civil service states where public sector workers are unionized, the answer is an unqualified YES. Those wages and benefits( reminding all that no one in the private sector gets such goodies) are indeed sacred cows. In fact they are looked upon as an entitlement.
As it appears, however, those days are coming to an end. The taxpayers have spoken. NO MORE!....
Public sector workers are juts going to have to accept the reality of paying up just like those in the private sector. The day so banking vacation and sick time in perpetuity only to be paid huge sums of money upon retirement are also coming to an end.
There is NO MORE MONEY....
Get it?
Now you will facepalm and come up with some comparison using private sector unions. Non-sequitur. Don't waste our time.

Don't know if there is much truth to it, Friends close to the gov, LOL to rich.

Yeah very Credible.

Forum List

Back